Chapter 73

The child was thin and wrinkled when he was born. Although the midwife kept saying that this was the most beautiful child she had ever delivered, Lu Ze and Wei Yan only frowned, unable to see what was so good about him.

Fortunately, the child grows slowly, and can indeed see the exquisite beauty. The small face is white and tender, a pair of round eyes are round and black, and a small cinnabar mole between the eyebrows shows the identity of the brother, and adds a touch of jade to the whole face. It looks so cute and beautiful. At the same time The naughty appearance in Wei Yan's womb was completely different.

Even when they entered the palace after the full moon, the emperor and empress would smile when they saw them, unwilling to let go.

Lu Ze has never seen such a cute child, let alone his own child. After teasing him every day, seeing him smiling brightly at him, his heart gradually softened, thinking that he had a well-behaved and sensible child. intimate little padded jacket. Unexpectedly, as he grew up and learned to crawl, turn over, and walk, something was slowly revealed.

Lu Ze thought it was normal for a child to be lively and active, until he was three years old, climbing walls and trees to dig out bird's nests, chasing cats and dogs and rolling in mud pits, just like a monkey, mischievous and mischievous.

Only then did he realize that his son was not the caring little padded jacket he had imagined, but a proper demon king in the world.

Especially the cub who inherited Wei Yan's talent for martial arts, he has no interest in the rest, but for martial arts, he is unshakable every day, and consciously gets up at the right time. He has also practiced martial arts so well that he can climb over walls and climb trees.

In his words, Ah Zhi's health is too poor. As an elder brother, he needs to practice martial arts well to protect him.

Ah Zhi is the emperor's second son, only one year younger than Lu Changfeng. He was born prematurely in an accident, and his health has never been very good. Nai He is good-looking, gentle and soft-tempered, Chang Feng fell in love with him the moment he met him, and has brought him into his protective circle ever since. Saying that he is an older brother, he must protect his younger brother.

Just like at this moment, Lu Ze was comforting Wei Yan who was so angry with Lu Chang. The little guy was obediently standing in front of the two of them to listen to the training. He promised that he would never climb over the wall again, but when he heard the housekeeper coming to report the arrival of the second prince, he jumped up suddenly, disregarding his promise just now, jumped over the fence of the gazebo with a "歘", and shouted from a distance. One sentence: "Daddy, brother Azhi is here! I'm going to entertain the guests!"

Wei Yan was angry and funny, and finally leaned into Lu Ze's arms, watching from afar the two trotting towards each other from a long distance away. Listen to Lu Changfeng's immature words: "Azhi, don't run, you are not in good health and you can't run!"

Azhi's voice was gentle and gentle: "I won't run anymore, Brother Changfeng, don't worry too , or I will fall again..."

Wei Yan watched, with a smile in his eyes, sighed while pinching his nose, and said: "Forget it, there is someone who can control him, let him go."

Lu Ze also Looking at it from a distance, he held Wei Yan in his arms, and comforted him in a warm voice: "It's good that he has someone he wants to protect. He will gradually become stronger in the future, and others will not be able to easily bully him." The two looked at each

other , They all smiled helplessly.

...

The years pass by in a hurry, and it is the twilight years in a blink of an eye.

Lu Ze stopped being the minister of the Ministry of Industry these years. It wasn't because the emperor didn't give him a promotion, but because he was in charge of the Military Weapons Supervision and had a heavy responsibility, so he shouldn't be exposed to outsiders.

In the eyes of outsiders, Tanhualang who married Wei Beihou back then is nothing special in the court and has not made any great achievements. But in fact, Lu Ze's status is only known to those court ministers.

He led the military supervisors to develop agricultural equipment, industrial equipment, and military equipment, which made farming more convenient for the common people and saved manpower; he also provided more convenient machines for craftsmen, making the equipment circulating on the market more exquisite and unique; The national strength of Dazhou was enhanced, so that Dazhou would no longer be invaded by neighboring countries.

Lu Ze's merits belong to the country and the people.

What people talk about the most is undoubtedly his relationship with Wei Beihou. It is said that Mr. Lu has only one husband in his life and has never taken concubines. Although some people said that he was afraid of Wei Beihou and did not dare to take concubines, but the disturbances from the outside world did not bother them. How can people who really know them fail to see the unchanging affection between the two of them for decades?

It was another spring, and the palace examinations were released, and the three tripods were paraded through the streets with horses, and the scenery was infinite.

Inside the Hou Mansion, the sun is just right. Wei Yan was lying on the rocking chair, squinting his eyes and looking at the sun leisurely, then suddenly looked at Lu Ze beside him, and said with a smile, "I heard from Changfeng that this time Tanhua looks good, comparable to when you were young."

Lu Ze snorted and said, "He still has the heart to see Tanhua? One Xiao Zhi is not enough for him?"

Wei Yan said, "Everyone has a love for beauty, but what can I do if I just go and see it?"

Lu Ze opened his eyes to look at him, and suddenly said: "If there was someone more handsome than me back then, would Hou Ye choose him?"

Wei Yan glanced at him, and said with a soft smile: "Childish."

Lu Ze went over Told him: "I'm just naive, why don't you say it?"

Wei Yan turned his head to hold back a smile, pursed his lips tightly and refused to say it, but thought in his heart.

No matter when, you are my only choice.

...

In this world, Wei Yan lived to be seventy-six years old. Before leaving, he shook Lu Ze's hand and whispered, "In the next life, you will find me, and we will be together..."

Lu Ze's heart trembled , holding his hand instead, and promised in a low voice: "I will find you, and we will definitely be together."

The person in front of him smiled, his eyelids slowly closed, and his hand suddenly loosened weakly. Lu Ze was silent for a moment, and slowly pressed his forehead against his hand.

When Lu Changfeng outside the house sensed something was wrong, he pushed the door open and burst into tears.

...

[Ding! Data sorting...]

[World settlement...]

[Congratulations to the host, the small world 17359 mission has been successfully completed, the mission evaluation is S-level, and the mission points...] The

long-lost voice of the system rang in his ears, and Lu Ze shook his head slightly .

777 carefully asked: [Host, are you not very happy? ]

Lu Ze was silent for a moment: 【Seeing your lover die in front of you is not very comfortable after all. 】

Even if they know that they have the next life, the next life.

But the moment of loss is real.

He rubbed his forehead: [777, how many worlds do I still need to complete? ]

777 glanced at it for a while, and said: [Host, you are still a little short of 64,800 points. It is estimated that you will need three or four worlds at present. ]

[Okay. 】Lu Ze nodded and said: 【Continue to the next world. 】He can't wait to see him again.

777 briskly said: [Okay! The next world is the modern world, hosts please get ready! ]

[The world is loading...]

[...]

Lu Ze opened his eyes again, and saw that the surrounding environment was dark and noisy, but the decoration was high-end and luxurious, as if he was in a box in a club.

He looked around calmly, only to see a lot of people sitting around. The group of people on the opposite side was wanton, chatting and laughing with wine glasses, and the rest sat with him. They all looked like young boys, and they all looked good.

The relevant information in his mind has also been transmitted, Lu Ze slowly digested it, and his brows moved slightly.

At this moment, a voice suddenly came from the opposite side, with a playful smile and some dissatisfaction: "I'm here, I don't know the rules or what? I raised my head to have a look." Lu Ze looked up

, I saw a man wearing a fancy shirt holding a cigarette, but he didn't light it. Instead, he looked into the corner and smiled flatteringly: "Brother Si, everyone is here, take a look. I promise everyone It's clean, no one has touched it."

Lu Ze followed his voice and looked, the box was dimly lit, and most of the figure of the man in the corner was hidden in the thick darkness, only the cigar held between his fingertips showed a little scarlet light . He leaned halfway on the sofa, with a casual posture, with a suit jacket on one side, and only a shirt on his upper body, showing the sharp curve of his chest muscles.

The man turned his face sideways, his facial features exposed under the light were sharp and outstanding, he raised his eyes, and his eyes slowly fell on Lu Ze, the cigar in his hand moved, and after a while, he waved his hand, and said in a lazy and hoarse voice: " come over."