Chapter 53

For the people of the Great Zhou Dynasty, the most talked about recently is that Wei Yan, Marquis of Weibei with great military exploits, is actually a brother.

It is rumored that this Marquis of Wei Bei used to fight against a hundred enemies with one enemy and bravely killed the enemy on the battlefield, with great military exploits in his hands. He has a unique vision, helping the unfavored seventh prince to ascend to the throne, and ending the chaos of the nine sons seizing the heirloom during the former emperor's time. After His Majesty ascended the throne, he even led his troops to the north, repelled the covetous Western Qin in one fell swoop, stabilized the northern border, and became famous as the God of War.

In recognition of his contributions, the emperor granted him the title of Marquis of Wei Bei when his class teacher returned to the court, which made him famous and unparalleled. And because of His Majesty's trust, no one in the Manchu Dynasty can shake his edge.

Having such a brave and skilled war god is the blessing of the Great Zhou Dynasty and the common people.

But no one thought that such a brave and skilled man, who was the best man in the world, was actually a little brother.

As soon as the news came out, how could it not be a catastrophe? The ministers in the court all wanted to punish him for the crime of deceiving the emperor, but Wei Yan's merits were there, and Da Zhou didn't clearly stipulate that his son could not join the army. In addition, the Holy One tried his best to protect him. In the end, Wei Beihou was not punished in any way. , On the contrary, he was praised by the emperor for his courage, not inferior to a man, and having such a hero is the blessing of the Great Zhou Dynasty.

Although the officials in the court were unwilling, the emperor had already made his attitude clear, so it was naturally difficult to say anything else.

The common people thought that this matter was over like this, but unexpectedly, it didn't take long before the news spread that Wei Beihou was going to get married!

If it's the brother next to him, there's nothing to say about getting married. But that Wei Yan is different, he is the Marquis, this marriage, is it a marriage? Or recruit?

The people watched the show one after another, wondering which man could get into the eyes of the great general. Or in other words, which man would like this brother who is completely different from what ordinary people perceive?

The world commented a lot, but the emperor once again showed his fancy to Wei Beihou, and personally arranged the marriage for him. It is said that all the portraits of unmarried men in the capital were placed in front of Wei Beihou, waiting for him to choose one by one.

But Wei Beihou only made two requirements, to be good-looking and to be smart.

Since then, men in the capital who consider themselves attractive have engaged in marriages one after another, and the matchmaker money received by the matchmaker in the capital in that month is said to be worth more than the previous year.

The common people have been waiting for which man will finally get married with the Northern Marquis of Wei. They have waited from years to years, until people from all over the country have come to Beijing one after another, until the Spring Festival starts again, and when the Spring Festival is released, the King of Nanping County decides to set up a grand ceremony. For the banquet, Chunwei's students on the list are invited to the banquet.

And sitting on the main seat of the banquet was the emperor.

Sitting beside him was the King of Nanping County, and the other was the Marquis of Wei Bei.

In this way, the meaning of this banquet is naturally that there is no need to think too much.

Sure enough, when the palace examination was released, in addition to announcing the ranking of Sandingjia, it also announced the marriage of Tanhualang and Wei Beihou.

This kind of honor, which was only available to princesses and princes in the past, was bestowed on Wei Beihou by the emperor.

The common people sighed one after another, pity that Tanhua Lang Hanchuang studied hard for decades, and once he became famous, he did it in this way.

No one thinks that Tanhualang is willing.

But in fact, he did voluntarily.

Lu Ze sorted out the clues in his mind, and then looked at the person sitting by the bed, his eyelids drooping slightly.

The emperor did not offer a marriage that could not be refused. Before that, the original owner had met with Wei Yan and confirmed his wishes before the emperor would grant the marriage.

The original owner was born in poverty, and his family was not rich. It was the result of his family's efforts to support him to pass the exam in Beijing.

Apart from other things, the original owner's brain is still relatively easy to use, and he was successfully listed in the test. Therefore, at the banquet held by the Nanping County King, with his graceful face, he attracted the attention of Wei Beihou.

As far as the original owner is concerned, he was born in a poor family. Even if he enters the court as an official in the future, without the support of his relatives and elders, it will be very difficult for him to be in the court. But if you take the line of Wei Beihou, it will be different.

Not to mention a bright future, it is better than him struggling alone.

So after Wei Yan threw out the olive branch, the original owner decisively grabbed it.

Even though he doesn't like a guy like Wei Yan at all.

My brother should stay at home to take care of his husband and teach his children, so what is it if he goes out to show his face all day long? Not to mention that Wei Yan was still in the barracks, eating and sleeping with countless soldiers every day.

What happened before, who knows?

Simply, Wei Yan didn't care about his inner thoughts, nor did he think about finding someone who would treat him sincerely. The reason why he was willing to get married was simply because he wanted a child related to his blood.

His parents died early when he was young, and what he wanted the most was to have a relative and a family.

He doesn't care what the original owner thinks, as long as he is obedient and obedient, for the sake of that face, Wei Yan doesn't mind providing some convenience for his official career.

Take what you need.

Even if the original owner brought his parents over later, the couple criticized him in every possible way, disliked him anyway, and even tried to take concubines for the original owner during Wei Yan's pregnancy, Wei Yan never cared, and only watched them make trouble.

Left and right he already has a child, and this child is his closest relative, so what else does it matter.

It's just... Wei Yan didn't expect that his indulgence gave the family an illusion, thinking that he was the kind of ordinary little brother who would be manipulated by his husband's family when he got married, and he didn't dare to say no easily. One concubine went into the house one by one, and even put his nose on his face, allowing a favored concubine to show off his power in front of him, and even played some secret tricks in his backyard, drugging his food...

Five The one-month-old child was so unprotected.

The child is Wei Yan's only obsession. He has been thinking for five months and looking forward to it for five months, but he has come to this result. Wei Yan was almost devastated, and before he could take care of himself, he had someone bring the concubine and the original owner to Lu's parents, and let them watch their son's wrists and feet being smashed. Bloody and bloody, bit by bit tortured to death.

It's just that no matter how tragic revenge is, it can't make up for it. Wei Yan has fought on the battlefield for many years, and he has suffered from many unidentified diseases. Pregnancy is rare, but this time he has damaged his body. After this life, he will not be able to have children.

Wei Yan killed the family with a single shot, and threw the body into a mass grave to be fed to the dogs. Without waiting for the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty to say anything about punishment, he asked himself to guard the southwest to defend against the barbarians.

Since then, he never returned to Beijing in his whole life. At the age of thirty-nine, he died on the southwest border, ending his life.

And Lu Ze has now transmigrated into the phoenix male Tan Hualang who used Wei Yan's power to climb up, but finally led his family's ungrateful family.

Now, it's their wedding day.

Lu Ze breathed a sigh of relief, and muttered: [How do you choose such a task? ]

777 was silent for a long time, and then said silently: [Is there a possibility... All tasks in our department are like this? 】

Lu Ze was speechless for a moment.

The voice outside the door was somewhat happy, it should be the housekeeper seeing off the guests. Seeing that he hadn't spoken for a long time, Wei Yan frowned under the hijab, and his voice was a little impatient: "You said you were stupid? Are you really stupid?"

Lu Ze leaned against the door frame, looked up, and saw red clouds overlapping , the dragon and phoenix double candles were burning in the air, making crackling sounds from time to time, adding a touch of newly-married ambiguity to the room.

Listening to his words, Lu Ze raised his brows and eyes slightly, and said slowly, "I'm sorry."

His voice was clear and sweet, like a breeze blowing, touching his heart: "I just drank some wine, and suddenly I didn't know what to do today He Xi."

His voice fell softly, Wei Yan's frowning brows could not help but relax a little, he was silent for a while, and asked: "Is someone pouring you wine?" "

No." Lu Ze said with a smile: "It's me I was so happy that I got carried away for a while and drank a few more glasses." When

he said this, Wei Yan was a little hard to understand: "Are you happy?"

Lu Ze said silently: "The newlyweds are overjoyed, so I am happy." He walked forward After two steps, he asked again: "Is Lord Hou not happy?"

Wei Yan saw the expectation in his voice, opened his mouth, and said, "I'm happy too."

A smile flashed across Lu Ze's eyes.

The footsteps of the visitor came from far to near, and it sounded a little heavy. Wei Yan sat by the bed, looked through the bright red hijab, blinked and said: "Why don't you ask two people to come in and serve you?" "No need." Lu Ze took a

step He walked to the table one step at a time, picked up the jade ruyi on it, looked back at the bedside, and said in a dissatisfied voice, "It's my happy day with Lord Hou, what do you want outsiders to come in for?

" Shangsi Ji married such a brother, suppressed dissatisfaction in his heart, deliberately indulged, naturally drank too much wine.

Lu Ze enjoyed this erratic feeling a little bit.

In the first two worlds, until the end of their lives, they did not have a serious wedding that was recognized by outsiders. This world has been faced with such a scene... To be honest, Lu Ze rarely felt a little nervous.

Still a little excited.

Wei Yan lowered his eyes slightly, and could see the pair of red boots approaching slowly, and finally stopped at the edge of the bed.

He clearly understood what this marriage represented, and never expected too much, but at this moment, Wei Yan, who had experienced countless swords and bloods, was actually a little nervous.

The fingers hanging on the knee moved involuntarily.

Lu Ze's eyelashes were lightly drawn, and the tenderness of his eyebrows and eyes could overflow. He said, "I picked the hijab."

Wei Yan moved his Adam's apple, pretending to be impatient, and said: "If you want to pick, pick it, what are you hesitating for?"

He heard Lu Ze lightly smiled, and after a while , and said slowly: "I'm a little nervous."

Wei Yan seemed to have been poked into his mind, the corners of his mouth were pursed, and he didn't speak again.

He saw a shiny and white jade ruyi slowly appearing in front of his eyes from top to bottom, and then lifted the hijab bit by bit, revealing the outside world just like that.

Wei Yan raised his eyes subconsciously, the dragon and phoenix candles beside the bed were still burning, his eyes that had not seen the light for a long time were pierced with moisture, he blinked, and then he saw the face of the person standing in front of him clearly.

His figure was tall and tall, his eyebrows were as handsome as ink, probably because of drinking, his peach blossom eyes were slightly rosy, slightly curved, like a pool of soft spring water, looking at him full of spring. Affection.

Even though he knew that his husband was outstanding in appearance and was carefully selected by himself, Wei Yan was still burned to the point of burning, his eyes flickered, and he looked away hastily.

Lu didn't speak.

He felt he was looking at himself.

Wei Yan's face remained unchanged, but his heart slowly lifted.

He knew that he was soft and lovable like an ordinary brother. He had always been unwelcome by men, and he had never cared about it before, but today, he seldom cared about his image in Lu Ze's eyes.

The dresser sent by the palace has been messing with his face since early in the morning, and he doesn't know what he looks like now.

He felt his throat was a little dry, and was about to talk about drinking the Hebei Bar, when suddenly a laugh came from beside him, and then, a pair of hands slowly covered his, with a gentle and low voice: "Fulang looks very good today."

Wei

Yanyi Dazed, subconsciously looked up, met a pair of warm and smiling eyes, and heard him say: "However, I still prefer Fulang's jade-colored robe when I first met, and his graceful appearance, which looks particularly heroic and beautiful. "

Wei Yan's lips moved slightly.

He wanted to say that there is no way to praise his brother's prowess, but the corners of his mouth turned up slightly unconsciously.