Chapter 75

The sky outside was gloomy, and the neon lights on the street seemed a little hazy under the cover of the rain curtain. The car passed by at high speed, and the sound of raindrops falling on the car was a bit dull when listening through the window.

The windshield wipers on the front of the car are turned on and off again and again. The vision is clear for a moment, and the continuous rain falls again the next moment, and the cycle repeats.

The rain was cold, and there was no one on the street. The two sat side by side in the car, but no one spoke, and they were extremely silent. Only Lu Ze's eyes fell on Si Guiyan from time to time.

Si Guiyan waited for him to say something, but never came, his eyes were clear and indifferent, but when they fell on him, his whole body was aroused.

The red light also seemed a little alienated under the rainy night. Si Guiyan stopped the car and turned his head to look at him: "What are you looking at me for?"

Lu Ze met his gaze, and his eyebrows and eyes moved slightly: "Mr. Si is very good. Can't help it."

"Excellent?" Si Guiyan raised his eyebrows, and tapped his fingers casually on the steering wheel: "Which area do you mean?"

Lu Ze actually looked at him up and down when he heard this, from the slender man wrapped in black trousers From the tall and straight thighs, to the strong waist covered by the white shirt, to his thick eyebrows and deep-featured face, the whole person exudes a wild sexiness.

Lu Ze's eyes flickered slightly, and he said, "All aspects."

There were still ten seconds before the red light, the boss Guiyan laughed lightly, his eyes fell on his face leisurely, and his voice was low: "Do you like it?"

Lu Ze Then he turned his gaze away, pursed his lips, and said after a moment of silence: "I like it."

Si Guiyan snorted and laughed, just as the red light turned green, he stepped on the accelerator and the car rushed out, leaving only With the sound of raindrops hitting, Si Guiyan said lightly, "You have such a sweet mouth, how many boyfriends have you had?"

But Lu Ze said, "I've never had a boyfriend."

Si Guiyan glanced at him and clicked his tongue: "Don't like men?"

Lu Ze shook his head: "No."

He said, "I've never been in a relationship."

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" Si Guiyan repeated with a smile: "You look pretty good, no one has ever chased you?" "Yes." Lu Ze said, "But I did

n't agree."

Oh, Si Guiyan He said: "Learning to act, keep yourselves clean."

Lu Ze paused: "This is one aspect."

Si Guiyan glanced at him: "What about the other side?"

Lu Ze lowered his eyes: "I didn't meet the one I like." Yes."

Hearing this, Si Guiyan chuckled again: "What suits you?"

Lu Ze raised his head and glanced at him, then lowered his eyes and said, "I don't know."

Si Guiyan naturally Noticing his movements, he put one hand on the steering wheel and tapped it repeatedly, thinking that this kid is really good at seducing people.

"I don't know? Then what do you know?" He elongated his voice and looked directly at the rain curtain in front of him: "You should know whether you like men or not. Huh?" Lu Ze was silent for a while, and said: "I didn't know

before , I should know by now."

His words were vague, but Si Guiyan was relentless: "What should it mean?" He looked at him with a lazy tone: "Is it okay or not?"

Lu Ze looked at him, his eyes were calm and free of distracting thoughts, and he didn't speak for a long time. Just now Si Guiyan muttered that children can't be so innocent, and I can't hear these words, so I heard him say: "Would it work... Would you like to try, Mr. Si?" Si Guiyan's hand on the steering wheel

tightened , almost lost control of the direction. He skipped a little in his heart, but his face was still lazy, and he glanced at him and said, "Try what?" He turned the steering wheel with one hand, and said with a playful smile in his tone, "Child, what are you trying to do?" Do you know how to do it?" Lu Ze didn't answer, but looked up at him, and said calmly, "If Mr. Si knows a lot, why don't you

teach me?"

Word. He has been single for thirty-two years, how can he know so much?

But he was ten years older than Lu Ze, and he didn't want to admit that he hadn't done it in front of him, so he could only insist: "Okay."

He looked at the front and asked, "For example...you are the one from above. It's the one below, you should know?"

Lu Ze looked at him and asked him, "Where's Mr. Si?"

Si Guiyan turned his head and raised his eyebrows: "I want to say that I'm the one above?"

He looked at him The look on the boy's face showed that Lu Ze was slightly taken aback when he heard the words, and hissed lightly, as if he was a little embarrassed.

There was another red light, Si Guiyan stopped the car and looked at him with a smile in his eyes. I thought he would sensiblely say that he was the one below, but he didn't want Lu Ze to be silent for a moment, but instead said: "Then I guess I will run to the gym more." Si Guiyan didn't understand for a moment, and asked: "

What?"

Lu Ze Then the eyes were dark and moist, but the smile in them could not be concealed under the influence of the lights inside the car. He said: "Otherwise, Mr. Si is in such a good shape... If there is a fight in the future, what should I do if I can't beat you?"

Si Guiyan thought for a while before he understood what he meant, he was angry and funny at the same time, he could see clearly that the child was not as well-behaved as he appeared on the surface. He followed his words and said, "Okay, let's go, don't beat me and cry on the bed."

The car started again, and this time it was less than two kilometers away from the school gate.

Lu Ze chuckled lightly: "I was joking with Mr. Si."

He lowered his eyelashes, and the shadows cast by the light on his fair skin looked very cute: "Of course Mr. Si will do whatever Mr. Si says. Can I really fight with Mr. Si?"

The car slowed down and slowly stopped beside the road at the school gate. Si Guiyan glanced at him, and snorted softly: "You are the only one to say good and bad things."

He tugged at the collar of his shirt, and frowned slightly. What I said just now was just teasing, but I have said it all, and it will really be hard to get it right in the future.

Si Guiyan is a pure 0 and has no interest in being a 1.

Lu Ze looked at him from the side, with a smile flashing across his eyes, and he stepped down the steps at the right time: "Then Mr. Si, for my young age, let me?" Si Guiyan snorted subconsciously:

" What do you think this is, you just let it go?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he wanted to slap his mouth. The smile in Lu Ze's eyes deepened, and he coughed lightly as if to cover up, and said vaguely: "It depends on your performance."

Lu Ze didn't tease him any more, and the corner of his mouth lightly hooked: "Then I will try my best to let Mr. Si I'm happy."

Si Guiyan hummed dispensably, then thought of something, and said, "You don't need to take one of yours, and you don't need to call me Mr. Si." He was already older than him, so calling him like this made him look even bigger .

"What's the name?" Lu Ze asked, "Brother Si?"

Si Guiyan frowned, as if he was not satisfied with this title. He said: "My name is Si Guiyan, you can call it whatever you want."

Lu Ze tilted his head and smiled softly: "Then...Brother Yan.

" Ask: "What about you, what's your name?"

"Lu Ze."

Si Guiyan glanced outside: "Yuze's Ze?"

Lu Ze said: "The rule is."

Si Guiyan glanced at him: "Name Not bad."

"Thank you, Brother Yan."

There was a moment of silence inside the car, and it was also dark outside. Si Guiyan leaned on the seat, knocked on the steering wheel with one hand, and looked at him seemingly absently, and said, "Since you're in my car, you know what it means, right?" Lu Ze nodded

.

Si Guiyan said: "There is an entertainment company under the Si family, which is quite famous in your circle. If you follow me, among other things, I can provide you with the best treatment in terms of resources." He thought for a while about other companies around him

. The president's son's brother's standard, and said: "As for the others, five hundred thousand pocket money per month, luxury goods such as garage and house can be mentioned, depending on your performance, in short, you will not be treated badly." He looked at

Lu Ze: "If there is no problem, bring your medical examination report and wait for me here on Saturday, and we can discuss the details later."

Lu Ze smiled with gentle eyes: "Brother Yan is generous, I have no other problems, only one ."

Si Guiyan raised his brows lightly: "Tell me."

Lu Ze smiled and said, "Brother Yan, don't you need to inspect the goods first?"

"What?" Si Guiyan didn't react for a while.

Lu Ze unbuttoned the seat belt with one hand, leaned forward, his eyes drooped slightly, his eyes fell on his lips, and then he slowly raised them, met his eyes, and repeated with a smile: "Brother Yan doesn't want to go first Do you want to inspect the goods?"

Si Guiyan suffocated slightly, his fingers resting on the steering wheel moved slightly, his throat felt a little dry unconsciously, and he said, "For example?" "For example..." Lu Ze elongated his

voice , his gaze swept across his lips as if nothing, his eyes were moist, and there was an indescribable charm in his expression.

The two were so close that they could feel the heat of each other's breath on each other's skin. Si Guiyan's Adam's apple couldn't help moving, and he was vaguely expecting something, but he saw Lu Ze suddenly backed away, with a gentle smile on his face: "This is the first time I've done such a thing, how would I know? On the contrary Brother Yan is much more experienced than me, so Brother Yan should teach me."