Chapter 52

The four years of university have passed quickly, and it is only a fleeting moment to say that it is slow.

Xu Qingyan's professional courses are busy, in addition to the daily courses, there are also some extra homework assigned to him by the tutor who sees that he has a good understanding, involving various aspects of foreign financial and monetary policies, sometimes it is rare to go home once he is busy.

The most exaggerated one was when he stayed in the dormitory for three days without going home, and was finally carried back by Lu Ze.

But this kind of high-level learning is not without benefits, Xu Qingyan desperately absorbs all the knowledge he can absorb like a sponge, polishing his rough jade to become more mellow and clear, with a restrained brilliance.

In addition to studying at school, every project that Lu Ze has completed in the past four years has more or less traces of Xu Qingyan's participation. From "Qinglu" spreading all over the country and becoming the leading luxury brand in China; to the first land auction in Nanshi, where the two attended together; and then to the liberalization of real estate policies, Lu seized several pieces of land in major cities and became famous for a while. ...

Rongze Garment Factory has become Rongze Group, becoming an unattainable behemoth in the eyes of outsiders, and the existence of Xu Qingyan, the assistant to the chairman, also somewhat adds a sense of mystery to the group.

Who would have thought that such a person who grew up with the group was still a student who did not graduate?

Time hastened into 90 years, Xu Qingyan is already a senior and is about to graduate. While others were waiting to be assigned jobs, he had already successfully obtained a place in the graduate school, and he was studying with an old professor who appreciated him a lot.

It's the New Year's Eve again, and the number of people visible to the naked eye in the capital city is much less, and the usually bustling streets are gradually cooling down. Xu Qingyan and Lu Ze didn't go back last year because of their busy work and studies. Xu's parents and Xu's mother called to talk about it for a long time, and they came here just in time for the Lantern Festival.

This time for the New Year, I have to go back no matter what.

Carrying a car full of goods, the two set off at dawn in the early morning, and finally arrived at the familiar place when the sun went down in the evening.

The village has not changed much in the past few years, and such a car driving on the road is still eye-catching.

It was already the twenty-eighth day of the lunar calendar, Xu's father and Xu's mother knew that they were coming back, so they started preparing New Year's goods early, even though they knew they wouldn't be here for long, they couldn't finish them.

The moment the car arrived at the door, Xu's mother was busy in the kitchen, Xu's father pushed the wheelchair and said with a smile, "I'm back!" Xu Qingyan rushed

forward as usual, thinking about everything that happened recently with his parents. Lu Ze took out everything in the car, put it in the kitchen, and rolled up his sleeves to help Xu's mother prepare dinner.

Xu's mother glanced outside the house, shook her head and said, "Yanyan's temperament...I'm afraid it will cause you trouble outside." "

What kind of trouble is this?" Lu Ze skillfully picked up a fish and handled it, and said : "I would rather he could live like this forever."

Xu's mother paused and glanced sideways at him, as if she wanted to say something, but she didn't say anything.

Dinner is a table full of dishes, not as exquisite as outside, but full of the warmth and sincerity of home.

Coming back to drink with Xu's father every year has almost become a regular event, Xu Qingyan can't drink, no matter how hard he practices, he doesn't like drinking, so every time Lu Ze is with Xu's father.

It's just that this year is somewhat different, Xu's mother also joined the ranks of drinking.

Lu Ze paused for a moment, and didn't refuse her to pour wine for him. He just watched her drink one cup after another, trying to get her to pay attention, but he only got: "It's okay, my aunt is in a good mood." After drinking for three

rounds , before the meal was finished, a wine bottle had already fallen down.

Mother Xu smiled and asked casually: "Lu Ze, you are 28 years old and haven't thought about starting a family yet?

" Urgent, wait a little longer."

Xu's mother patted him on the shoulder and sighed, "You have to hurry up." She told him heart-to-heart: "You are not young anymore, it's time to find a good girl and become a good girl." Now that I'm home, I'll have another child in the future, and the major issues in life will be settled." As soon as

these words came out, not only Lu Ze, but also Xu Qingyan couldn't keep the smile on his face: "Mother, what are you talking about for Chinese New Year... ..."

"And you, you too!" Xu Qingyan was interrupted before he finished speaking, and Xu's mother nodded his head: "You have passed the new year, and you are 22, and you have also reached the country's legal marriage age. It just so happens that you, you are graduating too. If you consider these things, mother can rest assured."

Xu Qingyan pursed his lips, and then smiled: "Mother, you said that. I just graduated from university. You still have to study for graduate school and Ph.D., it's still early, why are you worrying about this?"

Xu's father has been silent by the side, and now he also speaks: "Your mother is right. He

tilted his head and looked at Lu Ze: "Lu Ze, don't think that your uncle's words are not pleasant, but your parents left early, and there is no elder at home to help you as a consultant. It's just that you will definitely start a family in the future, right? Seeing that your aunt and I still have energy, I will put on the air of an elder to help you take a look. In the future, your aunt and I will leave, and you can explain to your parents below, right?" "So, what do you like

? I will ask your aunt to help you pay attention to such girls. I know that you are doing a big business now, and you must have all kinds of girls around you. The girls here are definitely not as good as those outside, but speaking of honesty If you are diligent and thrifty in housekeeping, it is definitely not bad. If you are busy outside, you can have someone to help you take care of the house." There was

a moment of silence in the room.

Xu's mother lowered her head, and said to herself: "I heard that the daughter of the old Li's family was also admitted to college a few years ago. I have met that girl. She has a good personality, patience, and good education. Working in the capital city, I'm a good match for you in all aspects, how about a while for my aunt to help you find out? See you two?" Xu Qingyan looked at his parents blankly, and opened his mouth

: "Mother..."

He said Pulling the corners of her lips: "What are you doing? You came back so hard, why are you urging to get married?"

Xu's mother glanced at him, and said: "And you, the daughter of the old Wang family in the factory graduated from high school this year , although he didn't go to college, but he is also smart and flexible, and he handles things in a decent manner, and you will meet him after a while..." Xu Qingyan blinked slowly, and Lu Ze pressed down on

what he wanted to say. He took his hand and shook his head at him.

Lu Ze was silent for a moment, and looked at the two old people seriously: "Sorry, uncle, I don't plan to get married for the time being."

Mother Xu's hand holding the wine glass trembled imperceptibly, and then looked back at Xu Qingyan: "What about you? Do you think so too?"

Xu Qingyan's heart trembled, and he understood something in an instant, and said with some unbearable: "Mother..."

Xu's mother drank the wine in the glass, raised her hand to wipe the corners of her eyes, and lowered her eyes halfway. After a long silence, he said, "You guys, do you have to do this?"

"Mother!" Xu Qingyan gasped for breath, and his eyes were a little red.

Xu's mother raised her head, her brows were tightly furrowed, this woman whose life's hardships did not bend her back was choked with sobs at this moment: "Yanyan, can you listen to your mother? Don't make trouble, can you be obedient?" Xu

Qingyan He knelt down on the ground with a "bang", lowered his head, and said in a crying voice, "Mother, I'm sorry."

Lu Ze followed him and knelt in front of the two old people, and said in a low voice, "Uncle, Aunt, I'm sorry." Xu's

father and Xu's mother saw what they didn't understand, and the luck in their hearts disappeared in an instant. She kept shaking her head: "Why do you want to do this? Why do you want to do this? Do you know what you are doing? This is a disease! You go out and ask, who will say it is crazy? Who will not be disgusted?"

"You, you are such good children, why do you want to go this way? Why do you have to do this?"

"Mother!" Xu Qingyan raised his head, tears soaked his face: "This is not a disease. The World Health Organization has announced it this year. Homosexuality is removed from the psychiatric list. This is not a disease, it is just a normal sexual orientation. Our country will recognize it in the future, we are no different from ordinary people." "

Whether it is a disease or not, the biggest difference is that you are different from others Sin!" Xu's mother patted the table and spoke angrily.

Thinking of the time when the Lantern Festival went to the capital this year, they didn't tell the two children in advance, and then they suddenly found out that the two children had been living together all the time, and the room next to them was completely unoccupied! Although Xu Qingyan said that it was because of the cold in winter, it was warmer for the two of them to live together, but there was no trace of life in the other room, so how could Xu's mother not see it?

She became suspicious right away, and saw the marks on her son's neck by chance, how could she, as a mother, not know what that meant?

But who can he be with? Who can he be with! During the two days they went, the two children were inseparable all day long, and Lu Ze took care of his affairs personally, including eating vegetables, doing laundry and cooking, and even water for washing feet was delivered to him! If you change your gender, you will be no different from an ordinary couple!

How could Xu's mother not be surprised, how could she not be angry? She suppressed her panic, thinking about going back this time to try it out, see if she can break it back, who knows what the result will be?

Xu's mother was so angry that she couldn't help crying. It was hard to imagine how her two most satisfied children could become like this? But if you think about it, it seems that they have been getting along like this since a long time ago, but she has never taken it to heart.

Lu Ze wanted to speak: "Auntie..."

Xu's mother raised her hand, supported the table with one hand, and looked away: "You two, when did you start?

" When."

"In high school?" Xu's mother laughed angrily: "It was the two of you, when you first entered the city?"

Xu Qingyan did not refute: "A period of time ago."

Xu's mother burst into tears Liu, she raised her hand to brush it away, but soon wet her cheeks again: "Are you, who initiated it?"

Lu Ze: "It was me"

"I was the one who first moved my mind to Brother Lu." Xu Qingyan couldn't control it either. He held back his tears, but said every word firmly: "I fell in love with him first."

He looked up at Xu's mother, and gritted his teeth: "Mother, I'm sorry."

Xu's mother pointed at him, her whole body was trembling: " How could you? How could you?"

"When did you get this problem? You are so obedient and obedient, you were not like this before..."

Xu Qingyan: "It's not when you got this problem, I've always been like this In this way, I have never liked girls before. Mom, I can't help it, I like men by nature..." "Haven't you ever tried to like girls?

How do you know what it is to like men naturally?" Mother Xu shook her head and said, " Xu Qingyan, did you think about me and your father when you said this? We are only a son like you, have you ever thought about what you want us to do?"

She turned her head to look at Lu Ze again: "And you, Lu Ze. You are the only seedling left in your Lu family, and you never thought about carrying on the family? You never thought about how you will be with your parents, and with you Lu Ze in the future." Have the family ancestors explained it?"

Lu Ze was silent for a long time: "Thought about it." He looked at Xu's mother: "But Auntie, in my situation, if I stay with a girl for the so-called inheritance of the family? Is there anything wrong with harming others? What's the difference?"

Xu's mother excitedly said: "You live a good life with her! You treat her well! How can you become a disaster?"

Xu Qingyan said: "But I don't like her, and I don't love her!" "

What do you love or not ? Is it a good life! Look at me and your father, look at so many people around, who is talking about liking and love?" She stretched out her hand to hold Xu Qingyan's hand, tears streaming down her face, her voice mournful : "Yanyan, you are obedient, you listen to your mother, can you two separate?"

Xu Qingyan shook his head: "Mother, we can't be separated."

"You should understand me, when my father hurt his leg, grandma advised you to remarry , looking for a better life while you're young, didn't you also refuse?"

"You can't leave Dad, and I can't leave Brother Lu either."

He withdrew his hand tremblingly: "Mother, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry... Xu

's mother stared at him blankly, and then at Lu Ze: "So, you must do this, right? You can't change it, right?" Xu Qingyan bit her lower lip tightly: "Brother Lu,

we I'm living a good life now."

"As long as I think that I can be with him every day, I am very happy, I can't think about what will happen when the two of us are separated one day."

"Mother..." He looked at Xu's mother eagerly: "Didn't you say that your greatest wish in this life is to wish for me to be healthy and happy? I am happy now, and I will never be happier than this in the future." He Slowly moved in front of Xu's mother, leaned her face on her knee, and rubbed it lightly like when she was a child: "Mother, you know my character, I will work hard to get what I want, I like someone alone , I will never forget him in this life. Do you want to see us being forced to separate, and then I will not be happy in this life?" The corners of

Xu's mother's mouth trembled, and she looked away in embarrassment.

He said: "I didn't ask you anything, it's just this matter, only this matter." His tears wet Xu's mother's clothes: "Mother, I beg you, I beg you, I don't expect you I can accept it right away, but you just try to see, brother Lu is fine, and we are fine too, we have passed through so many years, and we will continue to do so in the next many years, we will not live worse than others Yes. Mom, take a look..."

Xu's father was standing aside, covering his face and looking away.

Lu Ze took a step forward and knelt together with Xu Qingyan: "Uncle, Auntie, I know you won't believe anything I say now, I just hope you can give me and Qingyan a chance so that I can prove that I can treat Qingyan well." Good Yan, we are not afraid of what others say, and they cannot affect our lives." "I

have done some business over the years, and half of these businesses are under my name, and the other half are under Qingyan's name. Even in the future What you are worried about is that the two of us really can't go on, so Qingyan's future is guaranteed; if you are worried that the two of us will not be able to have children like ordinary people, pensions in the future and other issues, I have considered waiting for Qingyan to study in the future After we finish, let's adopt a child, slowly raise him, and treat him as our own child."

He said seriously: "I'm not telling you this to force you to agree, but just to tell you that I have seriously considered it. To live our future together, we are not a whim, but a serious life."

Mother Xu's eyelashes trembled, but she didn't speak.

Lu Ze squeezed Xu Qingyan's hand, and stood up slowly: "Think slowly, if you don't want to see me, I'll go back first, and come back to give you New Year's greetings later in the year." Xu Qingyan pursed his lips tightly and did not stop him

.

At the moment when Lu Ze was about to step out of the room, Xu's mother suddenly said: "Anyway, no matter what we say now, you all insist on being together, right?"

Lu Ze paused, and said in silence for a moment: "I I told you before that I hope Qingyan can always be carefree and happy like this. And you are the relative he cares about the most, and the foundation of his happiness in this life." Lu Ze didn't say much, Xu father Xu

mother But already understood. She pursed her lips and closed her eyes silently, neither agreeing nor disagreeing.

There was a stalemate between Xu's father and Xu's mother.

This year has been the most year-less year, and Xu's mother didn't say anything against it, but she didn't take a good look at them either. Xu Qingyan didn't dare to say anything, and worked in silence every day, and deliberately kept a certain distance from Lu Ze, for fear of irritating Xu's mother.

This kind of life went on until the seventh day of the Lunar New Year, when Xu's mother asked them: "Why don't you leave?"

Xu Qingyan was stunned for a moment: "I want... to spend more time with you and Dad at home."

"What is there to do? " It's an eyesore here." Xu's mother said lightly: "Don't you still have a job? Go back quickly."

Xu Qingyan glanced at him cautiously: "Mother..."

Xu's mother ignored him, just said that he didn't eat during the New Year. The finished chicken, duck, fish and some other New Year's goods were stuffed into the trunk, and he said, "Let's go, don't be annoying here."

Xu Qingyan tried cautiously, seeing that they really had no intention of keeping them, so he walked slowly He got into the car and said, "I'll call you when I get home at night."

Mother Xu hummed dispensably, waved her hand, and told them to leave quickly.

When the car disappeared on the road, she stared at it blankly for a long while, when Xu's father pushed the wheelchair to her side and patted her hand.

The couple sighed at each other.

On the return journey, the atmosphere was a bit dull. Xu Qingyan was silent for a long time before he said: "You said parents and the others..."

Lu Zekong squeezed his hand with one hand: "They didn't object, so it means there is still some discussion."

"We're not in a hurry, take your time." One day, my uncle and aunt will agree when they see that we are having a good time together."

Xu Qingyan sat back in his chair and replied sullenly.

Lu Ze stroked his face, and Xu Qingyan took his hand with both hands and rubbed against his palm.

He was silent for a long time before saying: "Lu Ze."

"Huh?"

"Brother Lu."

"Here."

"Brother."

"What's wrong?"

"I like you so much."

"I like you too."

" I love you."

Lu Ze took his hand and put it on his lips and kissed: "I love you too."

Until my soul dissipated.

...

The 1990s was an era of economic take-off. Lu Ze seized the opportunity and had a unique vision. He successively won several iconic lands, and set up a Rongze real estate outside the group. The successful cases of various commercial projects and residential areas made Rongze expand rapidly. At the same time, the development of the Internet has also spawned a series of new companies, but Rongze Technology has always been at the forefront of Internet technology.

By the late 1990s, Rong Ze had become a behemoth spanning multiple fields, and Chairman Lu Ze's methods were even more astonishing.

During this period, Xu Qingyan also continued to learn and improve. During his postgraduate and Ph.D. studies, he published several papers on finance, which aroused widespread attention in the industry; The items are enough to become the content of college textbooks.

After graduating with a Ph.D., Xu Qingyan stayed at the school to teach and research theory; at the same time, he took over Rongze Investment and carried out practical operations. In just a few years, it has gradually emerged in the financial field.

Time has quietly entered the twenty-first century. 2000 seems to be the same as 1999, but there seem to be many differences.

All walks of life are developing rapidly, real estate is booming in the future, and there are more and more Internet-related companies. Only Rongze has been standing at the forefront of the tide, brazenly not falling.

If you want to say that it has not changed, it is the relationship between the two. No matter how gentle and refined Xu Qingyan is in front of the students, he will always look like a child who is happy and wanton in front of Lu Ze. Lu Ze had a strong reputation in the company, but in front of Xu Qingyan, he was always the brother Lu who put him first in everything.

More than ten years have passed, and the relationship between the two has not weakened in the slightest, on the contrary, it has become more and more mellow. These years, Lu Ze and Xu Qingyan would go back every New Year's Eve. The attitudes of Xu's father and Xu's mother ranged from resistance to indifference, and finally to being natural. They never said they accepted their feelings, but they never objected. It's as if it's true as I said before, watching them walk down slowly, whether they're doing well or not, everything is in their eyes.

Xu Qingyan was satisfied.

In 2001, the Chinese Psychiatric Association removed homosexuality from the classification of mental disorders, which also completely bid farewell to the history of homosexuality.

On the same day, Xu Qingyan made a phone call with Xu's father and Xu's mother, but the two sides of the phone didn't speak for a long time.

Until Xu's father said: "Didn't you say that you discussed with Lu Ze to adopt a child before? You are both in your thirties now, don't you want to put this on the agenda?" Xu Qingyan opened his mouth: "Father

... "

Father Xu said: "Before your mother and I can still move and help you take care of the children, let's settle down quickly."

Xu Qingyan sat on the sofa, with a smile slowly rising from the corner of his mouth, and slowly said hello.

At the end of 2001, Lu Ze and Xu Qingyan went to several orphanages one after another, but they didn't meet any children who were close to each other. On their way home, they suddenly saw a package on the side of the road. When they got out of the car, they found a small and thin child inside, who was so cold in the ice and snow that he had no strength to cry.

The two looked at each other, and carried the child to the police station. After confirming that the child's parents could not be found, Lu Ze stepped forward and adopted the child.

That night, Xu's father and Xu's mother rushed over one after another, looked at the thin and small child, sighed at the crime, and actively and enthusiastically took on the important task of taking care of the child.

The two elderly people, who were reluctant to come to the capital after being urged three times and invited four times before, took the initiative to ask to stay here. Xu Qingyan and Lu Ze looked at each other, and both breathed a sigh of relief.

The child looks different every day. In less than a month, the child has changed from the original thin and small appearance to white and fat. The small face has also grown a lot. Apart from being hungry and urinating twice, he rarely makes trouble. His eyes are round and round. Yes, upon closer inspection, he actually resembles Xu Qingyan.

The two became fathers for the first time, so it was a novelty. Under Xu's father and Xu's mother's hand in hand, they learned how to take care of the child little by little. Watching him grow up day by day, seeing him turn over for the first time, sit up for the first time, and take care of the child for the first time. Learning to walk, and... calling Dad for the first time.

Lu Ze didn't have any special feelings for children before, neither liked nor disliked them, but now he can really feel the feeling of being a father.

As children grow up and the times are gradually developing, people's attitudes towards homosexuality have become more and more relaxed.

Lu Ze and Xu Qingyan have been very low-key these years, but their appearance and wealth are not low-key. After photos of a company's annual meeting spread, the two became frequent visitors mentioned by netizens. Especially after their rings of the same style were picked up by others, it triggered a wave of upsurge on the Internet, and some cp people were even more carnival.

The relationship between the two was thus exposed to the public.

Lu Ze didn't care, and Xu Qingyan naturally didn't care either. As for the opinions of outsiders...it has nothing to do with them.

With their current status, they no longer have to care about what others think, and even others have to be cautious in front of them, for fear of saying a wrong sentence.

It's just that when he was outside, it was inevitable that there would be more attention, and there was no malice. Xu Qingyan has a good temper, and when he found out that he was photographed, he only greeted them gently, but Lu Ze took a look and didn't care. This also led to more and more people knocking on them on the Internet, and unknowingly, it also left many traces of the years.

In the capital university forum, a brand new post floated up:

[I believe in love again today. ]

[Mr. Xu returned to school to give a speech today, and Mr. Lu was waiting for him outside. As soon as he came out, he greeted him in the car, and even adjusted his tie and skirt for him. Woooooo, this decades-long relationship is so touching. ...]

[Envy +1]

[Envy + 2]

[+ ID number...]

[Every time I see the posts of the two gentlemen, it really makes people believe in love again...]

...

Lu Ze stayed in this world until he was 98 years old. It should have ended before, but in order to be able to accompany Xu Qingyan to the end, he exchanged his points for a few more years of life from the system. The moment after Xu Qingyan left, he kissed Xu Qingyan's forehead tenderly as before, tenderly Said in a low voice: "Wait for me for a while, I will come soon."

[Ding! Data sorting...]

[World settlement...]

[Congratulations to the host...]

A long series of messages sounded one after another, and the voice of 777 finally appeared in his mind: [Host, this mission has been successfully completed, does the host want to rest? 】

Lu said: 【No, continue to the next world. 】

777 already knew that Lu Ze was in a hurry to find his lover, so naturally he didn't say anything more, and said directly:

【The next world is an ancient world, please prepare the host. ]

[Ding! The world is loading...]

...

When Lu Ze was conscious again, he felt that the whole world was red, the red lanterns and the red curtains, including the clothes on his body, were also red.

Laughing and noisy around, it seems that they are saying some words of blessing, but the congratulations seem to be watching a good show, which is not very clear.

There were people on both sides helping him to walk in which direction, Lu Ze gradually took control of this body, glanced around, the antique courtyard was covered with red silk of great joy, and the faces of the people around were also beaming, and he He was wearing a red robe of great joy, which was exactly the groom's attire.

Lu Ze frowned indistinctly. At this moment, the person who was helping him stopped, and when he looked up, he had already reached a door.

The two people said auspicious words in a clever way: "My lord, the new house has arrived. I wish the master and husband a long life and grow old forever." Lu Ze paused, raised his hand, and said, "Reward." He

said

this As soon as they landed, as expected, someone stepped forward and gave each of them a red seal. The two immediately smiled and said a few auspicious words before leaving.

Lu Ze glanced at the closed door, took a deep breath, pushed the door open and walked in. Apart from the bright red decoration, what caught his eyes was the one sitting beside the bed with a hijab and a wedding dress. people.

At the same time, the relevant memories of this world also came into his mind.

Lu Ze was silent for a moment, and asked: 【777, this is the target of this mission, Wei Yan? ]

777: [Yes. ]

Lu Ze looked at the center of the room with obscure eyes, and before he could move, he heard the man with the hijab say: "Why are you standing there stupidly? Could it be that you are really stupid in reading and reading? You don't even have a wedding ceremony?" Will it?"

The author has something to say:

I'm here, remind me again, having children, but raising cubs will definitely not take up too much, more is two people falling in love~

Well, today's portion is thick and long~