Chapter 12

Superficially.

Obviously there was no substantive contact through a finger, but the scorching breath poured over without reservation, burning the corners of people's lips.

The space in the carriage was small, and the two of them were very close, so close that Lin Zhiyan could clearly see Lu Ze's drooping eyelashes, and so close that the two of them breathed each other, and could clearly feel each other's breath.

One touch and instant.

But the hand on his lips did not let go.

Lu Ze raised his body slightly, looked at him with deep eyes without blinking, and said in a hoarse voice, "Senior brother."

Lin Zhiyan's Adam's apple moved unconsciously, and he could clearly feel the fingertips when his lips moved slightly. The soft and warm touch of the abdomen.

The young man's eyelashes fluttered slightly, his eyes were filled with water unconsciously, and his fair cheeks were as red as a blooming rose.

The atmosphere in the dark car slowly became thicker, Lu Ze's eyes darkened, and he pressed his fingers on Lin Zhiyan's lips with a little force, watching the light-colored lips gradually darken with satisfaction.

He asked: "Brother, can you accept it?"

Lin Zhiyan was ashamed and annoyed, how could anyone ask such a question? How could someone ask such a question in such a serious tone after doing such a thing? How does this make him answer?

Lin Zhiyan was so annoyed that he turned his head away to avoid his gaze. Lu Ze's hand dropped naturally, but his eyes fell on Lin Zhiyan's earlobe which turned to face him.

Lu Ze's eyes paused, and he smiled slowly: "Brother, there is a mole on the earlobe."

Lin Zhiyan was startled when he heard the words, then as if he had thought of something, he suddenly raised his hand to cover his earlobe, and turned around Watching him warily.

Lu Ze was taken aback by his action, and then laughed dumbly: "What are you thinking, brother?"

Lin Zhiyan pursed his lips, his eyes wandering away from him, and he muttered softly: "How do I know what you are thinking? "

Lu Ze slowly sat up straight, and said in a leisurely voice, "The senior brother misunderstood me, but I really didn't think about anything."

Lu Ze's eyes swept over the little mole, and on the small white earlobe There is a small black mole on it, which becomes more and more eye-catching the more you look at it.

I didn't think about anything just now, but now...

Lu Ze's hand on the steering wheel moved slightly.

Lin Zhiyan obviously didn't believe his words.

He vaguely sensed that Lu Ze's inside was different from what he showed. He didn't say good or bad, but he was more aggressive, which made him even more unsure how to deal with it.

He pursed his lips, didn't talk to him, just pulled off his seat belt and said, "I'll go first." "

Wait." Lu Ze held his shoulder, and in the eyes of him looking back, turned around and looked He went to the back seat of the car and took out a beautifully packaged box.

Inside is a small cake.

Lin Zhiyan's heart skipped a beat, and he looked up at Lu Ze.

Lu Ze smiled and said, "Dessert after dinner, I hope my brother likes it."

Lin Zhiyan took the box carefully, and when he looked at him again, his voice softened a lot, and said, "When did you buy it?

" When he was going to eat, he passed by a cake shop and saw one. At that time, he just took a second look and didn't think much about it, but he didn't expect Lu Ze to notice it.

Lu Ze wrote lightly: "I contacted the store on the food delivery software, and secretly transported it to the car while you were not paying attention." The

corners of Lin Zhiyan's mouth could not help but curl up quietly.

A cake may not be a big deal, but the feeling of being cared for is really fascinating.

He looked at him, his eyes softened, and Lu Ze's heart softened, and he said softly, "Brother, go back first."

Lin Zhiyan paused, and asked him, "What about you?"

Lu Ze pressed one hand on the phone "I have something to do today, so I have to go home."

Lin Zhiyan said "Oh", concealing his vague reluctance, and obediently got out of the car.

He said goodbye to Lu Ze, insisted on watching his car drive out of the underground garage, and then slowly turned and left with the cake in his arms.

...

When the car drove back to the Lu family's old house, it was time to get off work. Lu

Ze handed over the key to the housekeeper at the side, looked at the house, and asked: "My brother is back?

"

He asked with a smile, "Do you know why?"

He has been here for so long and his family members haven't had much contact with him, but today they suddenly sent him a message asking him to come back.

The butler shook his head helplessly: "Young master didn't say anything." He smiled kindly: "Young master, why don't you think about what you have done recently?"

Lu Ze snorted: "What can I do? Well."

The butler laughed and didn't speak.

Lu Ze also knew what kind of virtue the original owner was, so he pushed the door open and entered without saying anything more. In the spacious and comfortable living room, the elder brother of the original owner was reading a document on the sofa, and he didn't lift his head when he heard him enter the door.

Lu Ze didn't care, he found a nearby sofa and nestled on it, picked up an apple on the coffee table, took a look, thought it was not bad, and gnawed it.

Lu Zhun's eyes moved away from the document, and seeing his unruly appearance, he frowned unconsciously, and said, "Did you eat and drink for a short time outside? It will look like this when you come back." Lu Ze said

: "How can the things outside be compared to the ones at home?"

Lu Zhun couldn't understand his appearance, and said in a deep voice, "How old are you and you don't know how to sit, so you can't sit down and talk to me?"

Lu Zhun Then he changed his posture obediently, and muttered: "I see you are busy."

He took a bite of the apple, and pointed at Lu Zhun: "I can see that you have learned from Dad. If someone comes, don't talk, so I have to show him off."

Lu Zhun almost laughed angrily at him: "I'm so busy, how can I show you off?"

Lu Ze said: "You're so busy and you still call me back. What are you doing at home? The old man is not here."

Their father has gone abroad for a trip, and all the business in the company is handed over to the eldest brother. Originally, the original owner wanted to join the company, but the original owner thought it was boring, so he refused.

Lu Zhun said angrily: "You still have the nerve to tell me? You can see for yourself what this is?"

He said, throwing the phone over.

Lu Ze took a look and saw a few photos, and the characters in them were him and... Lin Zhiyan.

Lu Ze's eyebrows darkened, and Lu Zhun said, "Someone sent me an email today."

Lu Ze asked: "Who?"

"You don't care who they are." Lu Zhun glanced at him, then slowed down his tone: "It stands to reason that you are an adult, and I don't need to care about emotional matters. It's just that you are outside It's all fun, but you can't touch the gay circle casually, it's very chaotic, and there are all kinds of people." Lu Zhun's words were a little tactful, but Lu Ze understood what he meant.

He curled his lips: "Just based on these few photos, do you think your brother is gay ?

"

But he said: "Then what if I really like men?"

Lu Zhun frowned and said: "So many girls, what do you want? What's so good about men? Why don't I know when you became gay?" Lu

Zhun Ze shrugged: "It's always been, but you used to be strict, and I didn't like it, so there's no need to say it."

Lu Zhun asked: "Then you mean I'm interested now?"

He grabbed the phone, Look carefully at the person on the screen: "Is this the person?"

Lu Ze took another bite of the apple, with a rascal expression on his face: "If it wasn't him, there would be someone else, I just like men, there's nothing I can do about it."

Lu Zhun raised his eyes, Looking at him fixedly, after a long while, he picked up an orange on hand and smashed it, and said angrily: "I think your parents spoiled you.

" It's like you didn't participate."

When Lu Ze said this, Lu Zhun was even more annoyed: "I also said that you have grown up recently and stopped making trouble, but I didn't expect you to be here waiting for me!"

Lu Ze waited for him to calm down, finished an apple in two or three bites, and said in a good voice: "Brother, calm down. Anyway, we still have you in our family, and the left and right parents don't expect much from me. It's not good to be with men and women." They are all the same."

"Can this be the same?" Lu Zhun raised his voice.

Father Lu is a very traditional person. It can be seen from family education that he values ​​the eldest son and favors the youngest son. From a young age to the mainland, he has everything he wants, except that he is not allowed to fall in love before he is an adult in case he messes around and damages his body, it can be said that he can almost ask for anything. Even Lu Ze didn't want to go to the company and wanted to continue playing, but he didn't say no.

At this age, Lu Zhun had already started to take over the company's affairs.

But everything else was fine, but this incident clearly challenged Father Lu's ideas. After all, homosexuality is not a good word, and most people of the older generation cannot accept it. Lu Zhun could imagine what his father's attitude would be if this happened.

He waved his hand irritably: "If you have the ability, go and tell Dad yourself, don't make trouble with me here."

He looked at Lu Ze, and added: "Don't expect me to say anything nice to you!"

Lu Then he sat down beside him with a smile: "Don't worry, big brother, as long as big brother doesn't betray me first, you can talk about anything."

Lu Zhun got angry when he saw him like this, thinking that he really spoiled this brat, the seriousness of the matter can be divided into two parts. unclear.

Thinking about it, he was getting more and more angry, so he simply took the document and continued to read it, pretending that he didn't exist.

Lu Ze didn't care that he treated himself like air, and had dinner at home with the cheek, and stalked Lu Zhun to get the emailer's information, and then drove away from the old house.

Seeing that he didn't want to stay at home all night, Lu Zhun was so angry that he almost couldn't read the documents.

...

The night was dim, and apart from the radiant neon lights, the interiors of the buildings on the side of the road were also brightly lit.

Lu Ze stopped at the intersection and waited for the traffic light, his eyes casually looked around, and fell on the large electronic screen in the nearby commercial center.

The above is a promotional video of a movie, which looks quite interesting.

Lu Ze paid attention to the release date, took a photo, and sent it to Lin Zhiyan along with a message:

[The new movie, brother, are you interested in going to see it? 】