Chapter 82

The assistant was urging outside, while Lu Ze put away his mobile phone and opened the door of the dressing room. The director and assistant directors were all outside, and when they heard the movement, they looked back, and their expressions were a little surprised.

The director clapped his hands and said with a smile: "Okay! This look is good! Keep the current state, and take a photo of the makeup first!"

Lu Ze smiled at the director, turned and walked towards the studio.

The director sighed behind him: "At first I thought it was a vase... Now, it seems that a vase is a vase. With this appearance, the success is half the battle." The assistant director said beside him: "I have never heard

of such a person before, director, Where did you dig it?"

"Where did I dig it?" The director squeezed his eyes: "It was sent by Xingyi, an artist under Xiang Wei." "

Xiang Wei?" Surprised, he glanced at Lu Ze again: "This manager personally brought the person, no wonder."

The director shook his head, but didn't say much.

The director has been in this circle for a long time, and he has seen a lot. Behind Lu Ze, it is not just as simple as Xiang Wei.

...

After the makeup photo is taken, the crew will start the filming soon. With so many equipment employees, one extra day is one day's money. The director naturally didn't want to waste time.

This drama is a drama with a major female lead, and the main male protagonist will not appear until the later stage, while Lu Ze's drama of Yuheng Xianzun is put at the front of the filming.

Today's first scene is the scene where the heroine is chased and fled in a hurry. And the second scene that followed was the rival scene between him and the heroine, and it was to tease Wia.

The director couldn't help being a little worried, and said to Lu Ze: "Have you come into contact with Wia before? Are you afraid of heights?" I'm not afraid of heights, can I try it first?"

The director nodded, not to mention trying it again, he was already ready to spend a whole morning grinding on this shot.

The staff conscientiously helped him tie up the wire, and Lu Ze looked like he was seeing him for the first time, and was hung up high. The director has been paying attention to his state, and seeing him staggering in the air, looking like he can't maintain his balance, although he was prepared in his heart, he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed at this time. Just as he was trying to make him proficient, he saw that Lu Ze seemed to be slowly finding the right point of focus, and his posture gradually relaxed.

The director was surprised, and looked intently again. Lu Ze had already discussed with the staff, and jumped down from the tree that had been set up for the scene. Through a beautiful arc.

It was the scene designed for the appearance of Yuheng Immortal Venerable in the script.

Although Lu Ze's movements are still a little rusty, and his landing movements are a little hasty, but from a distance, he already looks good.

The director couldn't help being surprised and said: "Is this the first time you have come into contact with Wia?"

Lu Ze nodded with a smile, as if a little embarrassed and said: "I have been exposed to some aerial game projects before, but it is still different from Wia." The