Chapter 63

Early the next morning, when Lu Ze woke up, Wei Yan was fast asleep on the bed, rarely being woken up.

He glanced at him, tucked the quilt for him, got out of bed softly, and finished washing.

It was the first moment of Maoshi, the sky was just getting bright, Lu Ze followed the imperial physician's orders very much, walked around the mansion, and finally arrived at the martial arts training ground.

Although Wei Yan hasn't gotten up yet, the martial arts training ground is already bustling with activity. Lu Ze went over to take a look, and saw a group of men with bare upper body in this cold early spring, half of them were in horse gait, and half of them were fighting in the ring.

Lu Ze took a look, and the group of people walking towards Zamabu walked over.

The leader was an acquaintance. Vice-General Sun looked there casually when he heard the commotion, but was taken aback when he saw Lu Ze, and quickly stood up: "Master Lu..." He rubbed his hands, feeling a little at a

loss He smiled and said, "Why did Mr. Lu come here?"

Lu Ze smiled and said, "Vice General Sun, you don't have to be polite. I got up early today, walked around, and came here."

Here are a group of adults who can't speak. Gentlemen, when they heard the words, they just agreed dryly: "Your Excellency is diligent."

Lu Ze didn't say anything more when he saw their stiff look, but changed the subject, and said: "Vice General Sun and all the officers and men are working hard every day. Will they all do their morning exercises here?"

Deputy General Sun didn't expect him to know his surname, so he paused and said, "Yes. Everyone is used to exercising in the northwest, and they can't rest after returning. Except for the rain and snow, every day Non-stop."

He thought for a while, smiled again, and said half-testing, half-uneasy: "Us rough people, we usually don't pay attention to it, but disturbing the cleanliness of adults?"

As soon as these words came out, the fight in the arena over there unconsciously stopped, and everyone's attention was concentrated.

They all follow Wei Yan, although they don't understand why there are so many good men in the army, why he chooses to marry such a seemingly powerless scholar, but the matter is over, Lu Ze is Wei Yan's husband, They are also the owners of this house, no matter what they think in their hearts, they are respectful on their faces. His attitude today will inevitably not make their hearts beat.

After all, this house bears Lu Ze's name, if he really thinks they are in the way, no one can say anything about driving them out.

Lu Ze was different from the previous style of long robes, he only wore a capable bunt. Hearing this, with a smile on his face, he said softly, "Vice General Sun is worrying too much. The distance between the training ground and the main courtyard is right there. You have to walk A cup of tea, how can you disturb the theory of purity?"

Hearing this, Vice General Sun not only didn't feel relieved, but became even more suspicious, and really didn't understand what Master Lu wanted to do when he came here.

Lu Ze didn't make things difficult for them, and smiled directly: "I'm just here to ask Vice General Sun, if I want to participate in the daily morning exercise, okay?

" Asked: "What?"

Lu Ze repeated in a good-tempered manner: "I mean, Vice-General Sun and all the officers and men practice in the morning every day. If you don't mind it, maybe you can take me with you?" Vice-General

Sun was stunned for a long time. Subconsciously, he glanced at the person around him, and saw that person shook his head, obviously bewildered.

He hesitated for a long time before he said: "This...Master Lu is saying...you will do morning exercises with us in the future?"

Lu Ze smiled softly: "I'm not afraid of your jokes, I have been sitting and studying for a long time in the past few years, which is not good for my body. I haven't paid much attention to it. The imperial doctor came yesterday, and I was shocked to realize that there is something wrong with my body. Thinking that Master Hou is from the army after all, if my health is too poor, I will really embarrass Master Hou."

A group of people looked at each other in blank dismay.

On the one hand, he confessed to him that he was physically fit, and on the other hand,...

Since getting married, Wei Yan, who arrives at the martial arts training ground on time every day, has either not come or been late for several days in a row. They are all a group of old men, and there are not a few of them who are married and have wives. I don't understand why?

Although looking at Lu Ze's thin and frail appearance, I really don't believe that he can be as he imagined. If he practiced again, Master Hou

would be shocked to realize what he was thinking in the future, Vice General Sun quickly shook those thoughts out of his mind, and said with a smile: "My lord said this, if you don't mind, just come, but it is Brothers don't have any scruples about what you say, don't offend the adults."

Lu Ze smiled and said: "Everyone is a hero who fought with Lord Hou, so what's there to dislike?"

Vice General Sun scratched his head, smiled, and said yes His senses have improved a lot.

They look down on scholars. Apart from the fact that they look weak, the big reason is that those scholars also look down on them.

Now that Lu Ze has such a good attitude, the resistance in their hearts is naturally much less.

The two sides negotiated smoothly, and the start of training went smoothly. Vice General Sun was in charge of leading recruits in the army, and he was very good at training recruits. In addition, Lu Ze's gentle attitude made him not have to worry about it, so he gradually let go.

He added a lot of difficulty. He thought that the seemingly frail leader would not last long, but he didn't want to go on for an hour. His forehead was soaked with sweat, but he never said a word to give up.

Deputy General Sun looked at him slowly and seriously.

When the morning exercise was over, he subconsciously stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder, and said in a complimenting tone: "You boy, but I have the best soldier I have brought over these years..." Before he finished speaking, he was not far away

. Wei Yan was leaning under the flower tree, looking at him expressionlessly.

Deputy General Sun's hand that was about to pat on Lu Ze's shoulder quickly turned around, and he put his back behind his back in embarrassment: "Hou, Lord Hou, why are you here?"

Wei Yan glanced at him, and walked over: " Is it unusual for me to come here?"

"No, no, no." Deputy General Sun said quickly, wiping his sweat embarrassingly, "It's normal, normal for you to come here..." He took two steps back: "Well, then Lord Hou, if there is nothing else, let's go now?"

Wei Yan glanced at him: "Otherwise, what are you still doing here?"

Deputy General Sun wanted to run away immediately, but Lu Ze didn't forget to say thank you "I'm sorry for Vice General Sun today."

"No work, no work." Vice General Sun said hastily, "It's my lord who has perseverance, and the effect will be the same with anyone else." "

This subordinate will resign first."

Lu Ze looked at The man ran away quickly, looked at Wei Yan and said with a smile: "Look at you scaring him."

Wei Yan raised his eyebrows: "What did I say?"

He said, raising his arm to wipe the sweat on his forehead: " Why did you suddenly think of coming here?"

After waking up, the maid said that Lu Ze was in the martial arts training ground, Wei Yan still didn't understand what he was doing there. Watching him mingling with those people from a long distance, I couldn't help being surprised.

His own subordinates knew that they were all a group of arrogant and arrogant people. With their appearance today, it was obvious that they really agreed with Lu Ze.

Lu Ze lowered his head slightly to facilitate his movements. Hearing this, he glanced at him and said with a leisurely smile, "I can't help it. The imperial doctor said that I am weak and need to move around more on weekdays." Lu Ze smiled: "Otherwise , you can't really go on abstinence, can you?"

Wei Yan paused, gave him a hard look, pulled his face and said, "That's all you can think about!"

Lu Ze was not angry at all, vague He said clearly: "Or... Husband prefers the way last night?" Lu Ze paused, and then said with a drawn out voice, "I don't mind..." The imperial doctor said that you can't indulge in sexual desires, but last night

Lu Ze followed the extreme rules. Okay...

"Lu Ze!" Wei Yan widened his eyes and said in embarrassment, covered his lips with one hand, gritted his teeth and said, "You are so shameless when you say these things?"

Lu Ze raised his eyebrows: "I want to be shameless, my husband just touched me."

Wei Yan knew that he couldn't talk to him all the time, so he turned and left.

Lu Ze hurriedly chased after him, and begged for mercy: "My fault is my fault. It's my words and deeds that make no sense. Husband must not be angry..." He was slick, and Wei Yan wanted to cool down, but he was still coaxed by him

. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

After returning to the yard, seeing that he wanted to stick to him, he quickly waved his hand, pretending to be disgusted and said, "Stay away from me, your body smells of sweat."

Wei Yan used to be a big man in the military camp, so dirty and vicious I haven't smelled it before, so saying this now is nothing more than being angry and mocking him.

Lu Ze sniffed his body, pretending to be disappointed and said: "It's really not very elegant, no, I can't let Fulang see me like this in the future, otherwise I will lose my image, and Fulang looks at the glamorous man next to me." What should you do, Young Master?"

Wei Yan laughed angrily: "Lu Ze!"

The two were arguing and arguing, and the breakfast passed just like that. After saying goodbye at the gate of the courtyard, Wei Yan looked at Lu Ze's leaving figure, and went back to the room silently. His lower abdomen, his eyes darkened.

...

The work of the Hanlin Academy was as usual, and Lu Ze read a piece of national history of the previous dynasty, and asked the old Hanlin around him if he had any questions that he didn't understand. He is good-looking and elegant, and with Wei Yan behind him, no matter what he thinks in his heart, his attitude towards him is still good.

Lu Ze didn't pray too much, that's enough.

Two more days passed like this, and until the morning of the third day, Wei Yan had dinner with him, and said: "About what you said, the court has already made a resolution." He looked up at him and said: "Your Majesty may summon you today, you should be prepared."

Lu Ze made up his mind, and when he arrived at the Imperial Academy, as expected, when the Bachelor of Attendant entered the palace for his rotation, he also called him.

The palace gate is majestic and deep, and the bachelor attendant walked in front, and said in a low voice: "When you arrive, don't talk too much, don't ask too much, listen more, and look more." He paused, and then said: "If

someone asks you, just The answer is."

Lu Ze: "Your Majesty understands, thank you sir."

Entering the Hall of Supreme Harmony, Lu Ze always bowed his head, and did not make any other movements except for a glance from the corner of his eye.

However, one can clearly see that there are not only the emperor in bright yellow robes above, but also people in official robes of all levels sitting around the hall, presumably they are all ministers of the court.

After saluting, the Bachelor Attendant talked eloquently in front of him, while Lu just stood behind him without saying a word.

He turned his gaze slightly, and landed on the shadow he saw before, and happened to meet the gaze of that person.

The corner of Lu Ze's mouth moved.

Wei Yan's expression paused, his eyes revealed a warning, signaling him not to act rashly.

Lu Ze was about to look away, when the heavy voice of the previous emperor suddenly came: "Western Qin is staring at it like a tiger, and it is really a worry in my heart. I am afraid that I have other intentions in paying tribute this time. Lu Qing, do you have something to say?

" Then he regained his composure, took a step forward and said in a respectful voice: "Your Majesty, I think that the wolf son of Western Qin has been ambitious for a long time and cannot change it easily. However, he is in the northwest, the environment is harsh, and our army..." There was silence in the hall,

only Lu Ze's talking loudly, while the Bachelor Attendant stood aside, knowing that today's focus is not on him, but on this young man in front of him.

Lu Ze finished explaining his point of view, took a step back, and said respectfully: "My humble opinion, if there is something wrong, I hope your majesty will forgive me." The

emperor at the head pondered for a moment after listening to his words, but looked at the people on the side The minister asked, "What do you think?"

This matter has already been discussed by the important ministers of the court, and it is just a process recently.

"Good." The emperor looked majestic, looked back at Lu Ze, and said with a hammer: "In that case, then I will let you be the prime minister of Honglu Temple, and wait for the envoys of the Western Qin Dynasty to come to Beijing to assist Honglu Temple in completing the reception. Lu Qing, Do you have any differences?"

Honglu Temple Chancellor, in terms of sixth grade, is higher than his current Hanlin editor, Lu Ze naturally has no objection. He stood with his hands folded, and said word by word: "I obey the order!"

Now that this matter has been decided, there is no need for Lu Ze and others to stay any longer. All the ministers resigned one after another, and only Wei Yan was retained by the emperor.

After everyone had disappeared outside the hall, the emperor threw a ball of paper at him and scolded him with a smile, "Look, there's no one left!"

The emperor at this time was different from the calm and majestic appearance just now, and also brought a bit of the spirit and narrowness unique to young people.

Wei Yan tilted his head to dodge, turned around and said: "Since the emperor knows, why do you keep the minister here?"

The emperor almost laughed: "Wei Lin'an, Wei Lin'an, why didn't I know you were such a person before? Then Lu Ze came in, did your eyes fall on someone else?"

Wei Yan said calmly, "That is my husband, if I don't look at him, who else can I look at?" "

You are enough!" The emperor shook his head. Shaking his head, he said lightly: "I knew you liked this kind of person. Why did I bother to spend the night with the Queen to screen out the men in Beijing for you. There is no one you can like?" "Who would have

thought , You have become like this after you got married."

Wei Yan's expression remained unchanged, but he said indifferently: "If the emperor didn't always talk about the empress, you would still be somewhat credible in saying this."

The emperor immediately scolded with a smile: "That's all, that's all. In the past, I always thought that this Lu was a sham, but now it seems that he has a bit of real talent." The emperor adjusted his posture, no longer returning to the previous majesty. A bit uninhibited: "You have a good eye, and you discovered such a talent for me."

Wei Yan bowed slightly, and said with a false compliment: "Your Majesty also deserves a credit, and I must thank Your Majesty for giving me the marriage."

He said: " If Your Majesty has nothing else to do, I will take my leave first."

The emperor glanced outside and said, "It's still early, what are you in such a hurry for?"

Wei Yan said leisurely: "The Imperial Academy is about to go down to the office, and the minister I'm alone and have nothing to do, so I should hurry back and have dinner with my husband."

The emperor, who was so busy every day that he didn't have time to accompany the queen for dinner, just threw a teacup and said angrily, "Go away

.

" .

The emperor looked at his back, pinched his nose, angry and funny.