Chapter 30

Xu Qingyan watched Lu Ze enter the door more naturally than he did, looked left and right, then turned back and asked him: "Where do you put the things

?

" He glanced at the kitchen and said, "Is it okay to put it in the kitchen? No cats will steal it, right?"

Xu Qingyan finally understood what he meant, and quickly said: "No...you take it back, you take it back yourself We don't need it."

Before Lu Ze could speak, Xu's father in the room heard the movement and raised his voice and asked, "Yanyan, who is outside?"

Hearing this address, Lu Ze paused, and before Xu Qingyan could say anything, He first raised his voice and said, "It's me, Uncle."

He said, "Young Lu family."

"Young Lu?" Father Xu's voice was obviously a little surprised, and he said repeatedly: "Why don't you come in and sit down? Yanyan, hurry up and lead people into the house!"

Xu Qingyan was about to say something, but Lu Ze had already put the things at the kitchen door and walked towards the house.

Xu Qingyan glanced at the rabbit, chicken and sheep, then at Lu Ze's figure, and immediately wanted to follow, but forgot that he still had firewood on his back, and hurriedly put the firewood into the firewood room, Lu Ze had already opened the door and left. enter.

The room was not big, so Lu Ze glanced at it, and he had a rough idea of ​​the Xu family's situation in his mind.

There are not many pieces of furniture in the room, some of which look a little old, but they are cleaned up very cleanly, there is little dust on the floor, and everything is placed neatly, which shows that the person who cleaned up is meticulous.

Xu's father was half lying on the bed, leaning on a pillow behind him, and smiled when he saw him. He was only forty years old, but his face was full of wrinkles. He greeted: "Sit, sit down, You're welcome!"

Lu Ze picked up the stool beside him and sat down next to Xu's father beside the bed.

Father Xu thought of something again: "I just came back from outside, is it cold? Wait a minute, uncle lit the stove." Seeing him

struggling to reach the tongs, Lu Ze quickly pressed his hand and said, "Uncle, it's okay, I'm not cold, don't worry about it."

Xu's father thought for a while: "Then, drink tea, drink tea."

"Uncle, it's not convenient, you're welcome, pour the tea yourself, you're welcome."

Lu Ze responded and took it The teapot that was warming on the stove beside him poured Father Xu a cup before drinking it himself.

Father Xu was holding the teacup, smiling all the time, looking in good condition, and said, "It's been a long time since I saw you, and you've grown into an adult in the blink of an eye."

Lu Ze said, "My parents always said they wanted to come and see you. And aunt, I haven't found a chance."

"Your parents..." Xu's father sighed, as if he wanted to say something, but he was afraid of saying too much, so he changed the subject and said, "Why did you suddenly think of it today?" Have you come to see me?"

In the past, this kid was alone and couldn't talk to anyone, and everyone could tell that he was still in the city and hadn't come back.

Lu Ze said: "When I came back from the city yesterday, I accidentally fell into the mountain ditch. Thanks to Qingyan, I was rescued."

Xu's father waved his hand: "Hey, a villager, what can I do if I can't be saved? Anyone who sees it has to help."

He hesitated for a moment, and said: "But it's not that uncle said you, you are not young, you should also think about finding a stable job, drinking in the city all day, after all It's not a serious business."

"I know." Lu Ze said with a gentle attitude: "When I fell into the ditch yesterday, my whole body was icy, and no one came around. Before Qingyan came, I thought I was going to die. Before I died, I suddenly thought of myself. What kind of bastard did Nian do, he didn't do a single serious thing, he only knew how to squander my parents' money there. If they knew about it, they wouldn't worry about me." He sighed:

" I know how much the people in the village have taken care of me this year, but I couldn't let it go and let everyone down." "What are you talking about?"

Xu's father said with relief, "It is the most rare thing that you can turn around in time. Young people, Who hasn't lived through this time, finding a serious job and marrying a wife will make your parents feel at ease."

Lu Ze nodded with a smile, and added another glass of water for him, Xu's father smiled and said: " Stay here tonight and have a meal together, your aunt will be back in a while, let's talk about it." Lu Ze wanted to

refuse, but Xu's father said: "You are alone now, how long has it been since you cleaned the house? , or do you mean you can cook by yourself?"

Lu Ze followed his own personality and remained silent for a while.

Xu's father smiled and said, "Don't be polite to uncle about having an extra pair of chopsticks."

Lu Ze then nodded.

Xu Qingyan had been listening outside the door, and when he saw this, he said, "I'm going to cook now. By the way, you will remember to take the chicken, rabbit and sheep you brought back." Xu's father was puzzled: "What chicken and rabbit

? What kind of sheep?"

Xu Qingyan looked at Lu Ze, and he explained: "I just went up the mountain, I was lucky, and I killed a few animals to make up for you."

Xu's father frowned, and was about to say something, but Lu Ze said directly: "If you don't accept it, I'll leave now, and I won't eat at your house

anymore." Xu's father couldn't laugh or cry: "You child..."

When he thought about landing, he was probably thinking about Xu Qingyan catching him up. He thought for a while and said, "We will keep the rabbits and chickens, and you take the sheep back. The sheep are very valuable. If you sell them in the city, they can be sold for a lot of money." "

Lu Ze just said: "The mutton is warm and nourishing, specially brought for you to nourish your body. Whether you want to eat meat or sell it and buy something else to nourish your body, it's up to you." Xu's father was a little

angry : "You are alone now, so pay more attention to spending money, and you will have to ask for a wife in the future, how much money can you lose so blindly?!"

Lu Ze said: "Your life is gone, so what's the use of having more money? He

got up: "Don't think too much, I just met you, and it didn't take much effort, you can keep it." "

Auntie hasn't come back yet, I'll go to the kitchen to have a look, Qingyan might not be able to do it alone."

He With that said, he turned and walked towards the kitchen. Father Xu looked at his back and felt that the child seemed to have changed a lot after going through such a life-and-death situation. He opened his mouth for a long time and didn't know what to say.

The sound from the main room could easily be transmitted to the kitchen. When Lu Ze entered, the inside was filled with smoke, and both pots and stoves were burning. And Xu Qingyan was standing in front of the chopping board, looking at the chicken and feeling a little helpless.

Since my father has said that both the chicken and the rabbit will stay, we have to choose the same kind of hospitality tonight, otherwise there will be no decent meat dishes, and it is really not very good-looking.

But when the family could afford chicken, Xu Qingyan couldn't do this kind of thing; now that he needs to do it, he didn't know how to deal with it for a while.

Thinking of his mother, he doesn't know when he can come back.

Lu Ze glanced at it, and said, "Save the chicken for uncle's stew, to nourish your body."

Xu Qingyan blinked, said "Oh", and said, "Then let's eat rabbit tonight."

But rabbits are more difficult to handle and have to be skinned. Xu Qingyan's eyelids twitched as he looked at the dead rabbit, not to mention peeling it, he didn't even want to touch it.

Lu Ze noticed his embarrassment, picked up the rabbit and said, "Let me do it."

Xu Qingyan was a little embarrassed, and it was not plausible to ask someone to eat and let him do it. He said: "Let's put it there, fry other dishes first, and then deal with it when my mother comes back."

Lu Ze didn't listen to him, picked up the knife on the side, and peeled off the skin with three strokes and two cuts, completely intact.

Lu Ze said: "The rabbit skin can also be kept. You can sell it or keep it for yourself as a stepping stone."

Xu Qingyan looked at his swift movements and agreed in a daze.

Seeing him emptying out his internal organs again, Xu Qingyan came back to his senses and hurriedly said, "I'll do it."

Lu Ze glanced at him and didn't speak, but his meaning was obvious.

Xu Qingyan did have goosebumps when he looked at the naked rabbit, but he couldn't let the guests do it all the time. He stretched out two fingers to pinch the rabbit's hind leg, cleaned it with gritted teeth, put it on the chopping board, and cut it into pieces according to his feeling.

Seeing his movements, Lu Ze didn't say anything, just sat down and cooked the pot.

They are all men, and they come out with courage after practice, so they are so delicate.

The firewood was crackling and crackling in the stove, Xu Qingyan hurriedly went back and forth, first stir-fried cabbage tofu, then fried radish and the leftover bacon at home, which was barely considered a meat dish. Finally, the rabbit was put into the pot and stewed with the potatoes, gurgling and foggy, covering the sight.

Lu Ze looked up, feeling a little lost.

The young man was thin and thin, and his facial features could not be seen clearly through the fog. Regardless of the surrounding environment, Lu Ze actually had the feeling of seeing Lin Zhiyan.

The young man's crisp voice rang in his ears, Lu Ze paused, with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Try to see if it's done." Xu Qingyan repeated, holding a piece of rabbit meat with chopsticks and bringing it to his lips.

Lu Ze subconsciously wanted to turn his face away, but felt that it was a bit strange to do so, so he bit it stiffly, chewed twice, and said, "It's done." Xu Qingyan had never burned rabbits before, so he couldn't grasp the heat well, so he wanted to try it himself

. But it's clearly inappropriate for a guest to be here. Hearing this, he asked, "How does it taste?"

Lu Ze said, "

It's good." "That's fine." Xu Qingyan put down the chopsticks, stir-fried a few more times, covered the lid and continued to simmer, and said to Lu Ze: "There's no need to burn it anymore, just let the embers simmer for a while."

Hearing this, Lu Ze threw the dry corn cobs in his hand back to the pile of firewood next to him, stood up and clapped his hands.

Xu Qingyan turned on the big pot next to it, and the aroma of the stewed rice overflowed from the steaming steam. He took several bowls, and each bowl contained some rice. Lu Ze looked at him from the side. He was so close that the boy's facial features could be seen clearly.

It can't be said how delicate it is, but it is a type that looks more attractive the more you look at it, and its facial features are somewhat gentle and delicate. It may not be appropriate to use this word to describe men, but after thinking about it, it seems that this word is the most appropriate.

It's no wonder that the original owner fell in love with him once he saw him, and tried his best to chase him down.

This kind of young man, who is completely different from the men in the public perception, has a bookish atmosphere that has been cultivated for a long time, and his eyebrows and eyes are full of charm. It is indeed easy to attract the attention of those people.

Lu Ze's eyebrows and eyes were slightly tilted, no matter how good-looking he was, it didn't matter to him.

He helped carry the food and walked to the main room, and the night was about to get dark. It happened that Xu's mother came back at this time, and she was taken aback when she saw Lu Ze, and then smiled.

Seeing the pot of rabbit meat on the table, she froze for a moment, then thought of the sheep outside the kitchen, but she didn't ask any more questions, but warmly entertained Lu Ze for dinner.

"I don't have any good things at home, so I just made some casually. Auntie didn't know you were here today, otherwise she would have come back sooner! But Qingyan's craftsmanship is also good, try it!" Lu Ze was indifferent to Xu Qingyan, but his attitude towards this kind of

elder He was gentle, and said with a smile when he heard the words: "Qingyan learned from my aunt, so the craftsmanship is not bad. These dishes are better than what I ate in the city." Xu's mother immediately smiled and said: "

You Just like it, if you like it, come to Auntie's house more often, you can't cook by yourself, so coming to Auntie's house is just a matter of buying an extra pair of chopsticks, so don't be polite." At this time, Lu Ze naturally couldn't say he was

invincible Seeing the interest of others, he only smiled and agreed: "Auntie, don't think I'm annoying in the future." After

a meal, the guests and the host enjoyed the meal. During the dinner, Xu's father asked him what plans he had in the future, and Lu said: "Go to the city tomorrow. Let's see if there is any work, and we can't go on like this anymore."

Xu's father nodded and said: "Go to the city, your parents used to have some contacts there, you go to visit those uncles Auntie, maybe you can find a good job."

Lu Ze laughed: "Just to see if I can try my luck."

Xu's mother said: "You are smart and have a good foundation, so it shouldn't be difficult to find a job "

The previous foundation naturally refers to the foundation of working in the factory before.

Lu Ze just smiled and didn't speak. Xu's father thought about it and said, "How do you want to go to the city? It's so cold, and you still ride a bicycle?"

Lu Ze naturally didn't want to. It takes more than an hour, even in summer, but it is really cold in winter. He asked: "Let me see if there is an ox cart in the village going to the city tomorrow, and I will take a ride along the way."

Father Xu smiled and said, "That's a coincidence, there is no need for a bullock cart. The village chief's family will go to the county seat tomorrow and come back in the evening. You can go tomorrow by the village chief's tractor." He looked at Xu Qingyan again, and said:

" Qingyan, why don't you drop by tomorrow, and bring the wild goods your mother collected and the few baskets I made, so as to save you from making another trip."

Xu Qingyan swallowed the food in his mouth: "Okay Xu

's father said: "Wait until tomorrow morning, I will ask Qingyan to call you."

Lu Ze just said: "Thank you uncle."

Xu's father waved: "Thank you for what."

After eating, Lu Ze said Get up and say goodbye. Father Xu quickly stood up and said, "You take that sheep back yourself! Uncle understands what you want, but I can't take advantage of you..." Lu Ze interrupted

him: "If Uncle really understands, don't tell me these things. , It's just a sheep, if my parents are still here, I can't thank you enough. Don't think I'm young and ignorant.

" It's the same thing, whoever sees the situation can't ignore it..." "

But it happened that Qingyan picked me up." Lu Ze smiled: "Auntie, if you are so polite, I won't dare to come to your house again in the future ."

Xu's father and Xu's mother were silent for a moment.

Lu Ze said: "It's getting late, so I'll be leaving first. I'll see you another day."

Xu Qingyan stood up silently, "I'll see you off."

Xu's father watched the two children go out one after the other, and looked at Xu's mother. At a glance, I don't know what it feels like.

The dirt road in the village is pitch black, and only the lights from every house can provide some sporadic lighting.

The two walked hand in hand, their shoulders staggered back and forth, and they were relatively silent with each other.

Xu Qingyan pursed his lips, and took the initiative to say: "Tomorrow, the village chief's house will leave early, and we have to set off at dawn. I will call you when the time comes."

Lu Ze agreed.

Xu Qingyan added: "I should have some more firewood from today, and a little water in the jar. It's cold, so remember to boil some water to warm you up before you go to bed." Lu said thank you

.

The village is only that big, but after a while, they arrived at the door of Lu Ze's house.

Lu Ze stood in front of the door, looking down at the man who only reached the tip of his nose. The boy was only seventeen years old, and his nutrition had not been good these years. If he took good supplements, he should be able to grow a little taller.

Lu Ze thought about it without thinking, and suddenly felt that whether he was tall or not had nothing to do with him.

Xu Qingyan had to look up at him, only then did he realize how much taller he was than himself.

The corners of his mouth were flattened, and he was silent for a while before explaining the purpose of today's visit: "That sheep... thank you."

Lu Ze said very simply, it was just a sheep. But that is an adult ram, weighing at least 200 catties. If it is sold in the city, the money earned will not only solve the difficulties of the Xu family, but at least it will allow them to have a good year, and even next year. A year can relax a little bit.

The most important thing is that mother no longer has to worry about father's medicine money.

Lu Ze looked at him, and slowly said: "I think my life should be more precious than a sheep."

Xu Qingyan pursed his lips and said nothing.

Lu Ze said: "You and your uncles and aunts have thanked you countless times for a sheep, so how can I pay you back for saving my life?"

Xu Qingyan pursed his lips, and said in a low voice, "That's not what it means."

Lu Ze's eyelids were lightly closed, and seeing his expression clearly, his heart skipped a beat.

It's not because of anything else, it's just because when he speaks with a guilty conscience, he has this obedient appearance, speaking in a low voice but earnestly.

Lu Zexin secretly smirked to himself that he really looked at everyone and thought it was him, and it was only a day since he came to this world.

He said: "I don't mean anything."

"I'm still messing around, and I still know the truth of repaying kindness." He turned and opened the yard door, and said to him: "Okay, it's getting late, let's go back, tomorrow Don't you have to get up early?"

Xu Qingyan opened his mouth, Lu Ze directly pushed the door open, turned around and supported the door leaf and said to him, "There is nothing in the room, so I won't keep you."

Xu Qingyan confronted him for a moment, In the end, he took a step back: "Then I'll go first."

Lu Ze looked at his back as he turned and left, and locked the door resolutely after a while.

777 asked in his mind: 【Host, don't you want to send him off? 】

【Send what? 】Lu Ze walked towards the kitchen: 【It's just a short distance, what else can happen? 】

The author has something to say:

I'm sorry I forgot to set the time today! !

Today's Lu Yan Lu Yu:

#They are all men, why are they so delicate? #

# What does being tall have to do with him? #

# It's just a little way, what else can happen? #

Oh, and also, burning the firewood picked up by my wife, using the water brought by my wife, and shutting my wife out of the door to prevent her from entering.

whee.

Laughing to death, why do I suddenly feel that I am so handy in writing these daily little things in the countryside? My talent should not be in emotional flow, but in rural literature?

PS: I changed the deer at the end of the last chapter to a sheep. After all, the deer, um, so what, wild so what, we didn't find the specific information of that year, just in case.

Sheep are also quite valuable.

Remind again, stay away from wild animals~