Chapter 7

As soon as the voice fell, no one around responded.

Lin Zhiyan pursed his lips tightly and did not speak, but if he looked closely, he could find that not only his ears were red, but even a faint blush appeared on his fair face.

Lu Ze's heart moved slightly, and the hand hanging by his side felt a little itchy, but he also knew that it was not good to tease him anymore, otherwise he might really make people anxious.

He said considerately: "Is it hot, brother?"

The autumn air is crisp and the temperature is suitable. Where can it be hot? But Lin Zhiyan didn't care so much, he just nodded in a panic, and went down the steps: "Yes, a little." "There are indeed

a lot of people here." Lu Ze smiled: "It's getting late, let's go first Right?"

Lin Zhiyan nodded, and was about to take a step, when he suddenly thought of something, looked back at the team that hadn't left, then looked up at him, and asked in a low voice: "You won the game, you don't have to fight with your teammates Shall we celebrate?"

Lu Ze said, "I told the captain that we have an appointment today, and they celebrate theirs, so let's go eat ours."

Lin Zhiyan hesitated: "...wouldn't it be too good?"

He himself didn't care These social matters, but Lu Ze seems to be very popular, if you don't go to this kind of occasion, it's hard to guarantee that no one will be dissatisfied.

Lu Ze tilted his head and smiled helplessly: "But I have already made an appointment with my brother, what should I do?"

Lin Zhiyan pursed his lips, his cat eyes were clear and clean, and said seriously: "It's okay, we can meet again next time." Yue, your friends are more important."

Lu Ze was startled when he heard the words, his heart softened, and he said, "Brother, isn't he also my friend?" "

I..." Lin Zhiyan blinked, and after a while he said slowly: " I am, but..."

Lu Ze took his words: "But to me, brother is the most important thing."

Lin Zhiyan's heart trembled, his long eyelashes fluttered unconsciously, and there was a momentary blankness on his delicate face . Lu Ze looked down at him with a light smile, and his expression and attitude couldn't be more natural.

Naturally, Lin Zhiyan felt in a trance that he was thinking too much.

There was a moment of silence around, and before Lin Zhiyan could react, Lu Ze said slowly, "But the captain also said just now that I can take my brother to dinner together, do you want to go, brother?" Lin Zhiyan subconsciously shook his

head .

Lu Ze's smile became brighter and brighter: "It's just right, I don't want to go either."

He said, "Brother invites me to dinner, what's the point of getting together with them?"

Lin Zhiyan blinked, and said obediently: "I can... Let me invite you alone again."

Lu Ze paused, with helplessness in his expression, half bent down and said: "The senior brother only treats me as a pain, I just want to eat with the senior brother." After speaking, his eyes flashed, Seeming to be a little uncomfortable, he made up for it, "They're too noisy, they're in a panic."

After he finished speaking, he opened his beautiful eyes and looked at Lin Zhiyan unblinkingly: "Are you okay?

" Zhiyan hesitated for a long while before saying hello out of his throat.

Lu Ze couldn't control it, and raised his hand to rub the back of his head.

The young man looks like a cold hedgehog who rejects people thousands of miles away, but in fact his hair is soft and smooth, not sticky, and feels great to the touch.

Just like himself.

Lin Zhiyan didn't know how many years he hadn't been touched on the head like this, his eyes slowly widened, and when he came back to his senses, he said angrily, "You, what are you...who told you to touch my hair?"

"My fault, I owe it." Lu Ze dared to act boldly, and apologized very sincerely: "I won't do it next time." No wonder.

"If senior brother minds, you might as well touch it back." He said earnestly: "My hair is relatively hard, and the texture should be different from senior brother's." Lu Ze said, half-lowered his head, Lin

Zhiyan heard the words, it was really a coincidence. past.

The young man has a handsome appearance. His short hair is neat and clean. The tips of the hair are not as soft as his and stick to the scalp, but are slightly curled up. You can imagine the faint prickly touch when you look at it.

Lin Zhiyan moved his fingers, and when he realized what he was thinking, he pursed his lips tightly, turned his gaze, and said bluntly, "No need." As he spoke, he was afraid that he would feel that he was too

close Renqing eased his tone again, and said in a low voice: "My head is full of sweat."

Lu Ze smiled: "That's right, then let the senior brother touch it after I wash it clean next time."

Lin Zhiyan felt that this was not right, But I didn't know what was wrong, so I could only tug on his sleeve in the end: "Let's go, there will probably be no place in the store if it is later."

There is a snack street outside their college, and there are all kinds of snacks in the snack street. All kinds of shops, hot pot and barbecue dishes are available in all kinds of dishes, and the taste is also very good. Basically, it will be full when the class is over.

The basketball court is not far from the snack street, and it takes about five minutes to walk there. Lin Zhiyan looked at the row of shops, raised his eyes and asked Lu Ze, "What do you want to eat?"

Lu Ze looked around, and his eyes fell on a shop: "I heard from my roommate that this newly opened Sichuan restaurant It tastes good, senior brother, can I eat Sichuan food?"

Lin Zhiyan paused and said, "Yes."

Not long after class ended, there weren't too many people in the restaurant. The proprietress came back and forth, greeting the guests warmly.

Lu Ze ordered a few signature dishes and handed the menu to Lin Zhiyan: "Brother, what else do you want to eat?"

Lin Zhiyan looked at the bright red peppers on the menu, and his Adam's apple twitched unconsciously. He said: "I can do it, you can order it."

The food was served quickly, and the shop gradually became lively.

Neither of them is a talkative person when eating, and coupled with the noisy atmosphere in the store, they both eat with their heads down.

But after a while, Lu Ze realized that something was wrong.

The frequency is too high.

Lin Zhiyan basically needs to pour water once for adding two chopsticks to the dish, and the cup is never empty. It is better to say that he is drinking tea there than eating.

There was a hot pot in the middle of the table, which was steaming, making Lin Zhiyan's face across the table blurry.

Lu Ze looked at him for a moment, then suddenly said: "Senior brother."

Lin Zhiyan raised his head when he heard this, and Lu Ze could clearly see what he looked like at the moment.

The young man's skin was as white as cold jade, but covered by the hazy steam, it was a little more tender and soft than usual. At this moment, a pair of clear cat eyes were red, and there was still a faint hint of water in the eyes; the red, swollen and bright red lips unconsciously opened a small slit, sucking in small mouthfuls of air, from which one can vaguely see That little tip of the tongue.

You can tell it's too hot just by looking at it.

Lu Ze looked at him, his eyes darkened, and said, "Senior brother, can't you eat spicy food?"

Lin Zhiyan was silent for a moment: "It's okay." Perhaps it was very spicy, and his voice was a little hoarse.

That's okay.

Lu Ze tightened his grip on the chopsticks: "Brother can't eat spicy food, why didn't you tell me?"

Lin Zhiyan poked the rice covered in red oil with his chopsticks, and after a long silence he said, "You want to eat this."

Lu Ze said, "But senior brother doesn't like it."

Lin Zhiyan lowered his eyelids: "I treat you to dinner , I will definitely satisfy you as much as possible."

Hearing this, Lu Ze took a deep breath, looked at Lin Zhiyan, and suddenly said, "Then will Senior Brother satisfy me whatever I want?" "

What?" Lin Zhiyan asked Looking at him, he didn't react for a moment.

Lu Ze was silent for a moment, and finally shook his head: "It's nothing."

He sighed: "Senior brother, there's no need to accommodate me like this."

Lin Zhiyan mumbled: "It's not about accommodating."

Lu Ze slowed down his tone: "I want to eat this I'll be happy if I eat other things, because I'm with senior brother."

Lin Zhiyan's eyelashes trembled slightly.

Lu Ze: "But senior brother obviously can't eat spicy food, but if he insists on joining me, then this meal will be meaningless."

Lin Zhiyan looked at him.

Lu Ze said: "Friends have to think about each other, right? If it were me, I obviously can't eat spicy food, but I force myself for the sake of my brother. After I go back, my stomach may not fit and I will have a stomachache. Will my brother be happy?" Lin

Zhiyan shook his head.

Lu Ze sighed softly: "I hope that senior brother will not be so polite when we are with me, otherwise, I really don't know how to get along with senior brother in the future." Lin Zhiyan felt inexplicably flustered when he heard this, and

squeezed He tightened his chopsticks and said, "I'm not..."

"I understand what brother means." Lu Ze looked at him gently and indulgently, and asked again: "So brother likes spicy food?"

Lin Zhiyan looked at him for a while, then slowly shook his head: "I don't like it." "

Lu Ze smiled: "Look, just like now, I still hope that the senior brother can show his true liking in front of me. This makes me feel that the senior brother also regards me as a friend." Lin Zhiyan lowered his eyes

, The corners of his mouth slightly curved, and he said, "It belongs to a friend."

Lu Ze smiled at the end of his eyes, and drew out his voice, "Huh?"

Lin Zhiyan looked at him, and said seriously, "We belong to friends."

Lu Ze The voice was pleasant: "Thank you, brother, for your affirmation."

777 looked at this scene in his mind, but said worriedly: [Host, if you are like this, I am afraid that the task target really wants to treat you as a friend. 】

Lu Zedao:【Isn't it good to be friends? 】

777 is a little anxious: 【But if you become friends, it will be inconvenient to change the subsequent relationship. 】God knows how many couples are stuck at the step of changing from friends to couples.

Lu Ze smiled: [Don't worry, it won't be too long. 】

Although it is a Sichuan restaurant, after all, it has to take into account the appetite of the local people, and it sells not only Sichuan dishes. Lu Ze ordered two more dishes of seasonal vegetables. Although there were some problems at the beginning of the meal, it was enjoyable in the end.

It was almost seven o'clock after dinner, and the night was already dark. The two walked out of the store, feeling the oncoming whistling wind, their minds became clearer.

The weather was fairly warm during the day, so Lin Zhiyan was only wearing a thin shirt. Who knew that the weather would change so quickly at night, and he shivered unconsciously.

Lu Ze conveniently put the coat in his hand on Lin Zhiyan, met his suspicious eyes, and explained with a smile, "It's just washed, it's clean." "No," Lin Zhiyan explained,

" You can wear it yourself."

Lu Ze was still wearing the short-sleeved basketball shirt, and Lin Zhiyan felt cold when he saw it.

Lu Ze held down his movement of taking off his clothes, and said, "I'm fine. I just ate spicy food and sweated, just to dissipate heat." After that, before Lin Zhiyan could say anything, he stretched out his hand to hold

Lin Zhiyan Yan's hand raised his eyebrows and said, "Look, I'm warm."

Lin Zhiyan didn't expect his movement, his slightly cool hand was wrapped into a wide palm, and the warm touch was clear and vivid, as if a A warm current slowly rushed to my heart.

Lin Zhiyan had never had such intimate contact with anyone before, and his expression was a little uncomfortable. He didn't even bother to push back even with his clothes on. He just turned his head and said in a low voice: "Got it.

" A smile flashed across, knowing enough is enough, and withdrew his hand naturally, as if it was just a normal physical contact with a friend.

Lin Zhiyan pursed his lips, forcefully ignoring the flash of disappointment in his heart.

The snack street is not far from the dormitory, about ten minutes away.

The two chatted while walking, and soon arrived at their destination.

Lu Ze looked at the people beside him, and said with a smile: "Senior brother, if you don't like spicy food, I know a good private restaurant. The taste of their dishes is light, and they pay attention to maintaining the original taste of the dishes. The soup inside It's fragrant and delicious, and it's also a must." He sent the man to the downstairs of the dormitory, looked down at him and said, "Next time I have a chance, I'll take my brother to taste it." Next time

...

Lin Zhiyan used to be completely uninterested in this kind of eating and socializing, but now, for some reason, he felt a little hopeful in his heart. He raised his eyes and said, "Okay."

The wind outside was relatively strong, and all the way back, the broken hair on the young man's head was ruined. Lu Ze stretched out his hand to straighten the hair on his forehead. His warm fingers pressed against the cool skin, which made Lin Zhiyan's eyelashes tremble unconsciously.

Before he could react, Lu Ze took two steps back, and waved at him with a smile: "It's getting late, I'll go back first."

Lin Zhiyan's words stuck in his throat, and after a while, he could only feel depressed Say hello.

He turned around and was about to leave. Just as he was about to step into the dormitory building, a voice suddenly came from behind him: "Zhiyan."

Lin Zhiyan paused, looked back at the source of the sound, and saw under the dark tree trunk outside the dormitory, A familiar figure came out slowly, looking at him with a complicated expression: "Zhiyan."

Seeing him, Lin Zhiyan remembered the scene on the field, frowned subconsciously, turned around politely and alienated Authentic: "Senior Brother Qin."