Chapter 19

After Lin Zhiyan left, Lu Ze looked fine, but every time he thought he was about to leave the laboratory, he would habitually order some soup, but when he picked up his phone, he suddenly realized that Lin Zhiyan was about to leave the laboratory. Zhiyan is no longer at school.

Lu Ze was stunned for two seconds, then rubbed his forehead and laughed dumbfoundedly.

The matter of feelings...

Lu Ze has never had such a deep attachment to anyone in the previous worlds.

He clearly knows his mission, and he also knows that he is an outsider to this world. The people he has to face are either the ones he needs to slap in the face, or the help he can use for slapping the face.

There will not be too many intersections, and there will not be too deep exchanges, because we have to leave anyway, so why bother to leave too deep a bond in that world.

From the very beginning, it may take ten or twenty years to complete a task, but in the end, the more abilities you master, the shorter the time you stay in a world.

Quickly immersed in it, and quickly out of the world.

Never before have I been so completely immersed in a relationship.

Lu Ze had to admit that although this feeling was strange, it was also wonderful.

Especially when the other person is all about you.

That kind of satisfaction is more enjoyable than completing more face-slapping tasks.

And the brief separation is indeed enough to make people feel lost.

The courses in the university have no great effect on Lu Ze. Lu Ze used to stay in school every day, on the one hand, for the convenience of accompanying Lin Zhiyan, and on the other hand, he can also work remotely without delay.

Now that Lin Zhiyan was not at school, Lu Ze naturally didn't need to go there anymore. Simply sit in the company all day, handle some trivial business, and hold a few more meetings to properly arrange the focus of the company's follow-up development.

After so many worlds, Lu Ze always knows how to use people well, otherwise all affairs will be concentrated on himself, and as the company grows bigger and bigger, even if it is not dead, it will have to peel off its skin.

In addition, he has system monitoring, and he is not afraid of what other people do.

In the eyes of outsiders, this technology company named Rongze is developing at a rapid speed and gradually becoming a member of the rain-absorbing team. In the eyes of major companies in the capital.

Not to be underestimated.

At nine o'clock in the evening, the company's employees had already left one after another. Lu Ze thought that there was a lounge in the office and clothes and so on, so he didn't plan to go back.

He picked up his phone and looked at it. The message Lin Zhiyan sent him was still at three o'clock in the afternoon, when he just got off the plane. I was very surprised to say that it was snowing in City H.

Attached is a picture of a snow scene, which should have been taken by his senior sister. The boy was dressed in a white down jacket, matched with a scarf of the same color, and his whole body almost blended with the background.

The scarf covered half of the face, leaving only a pair of round cat's eyes bent into crescents.

Lu Ze replied that he was very beautiful at that time, and he didn't just mean that the snow scene was beautiful or the person was beautiful, or both.

Later, he asked him to wear more clothes one after another, but Lin Zhiyan never replied.

The only phone call I made in a hurry was during dinner, and I hung up hastily after speaking a few words.

The participants were all bigwigs in the industry. Lin Zhiyan greedily absorbed knowledge like a sponge. Coupled with the arrangement of his mentor, he was so busy that his feet barely touched the ground.

Of course, Lu Ze would not disturb him at this time, but just kept an eye on the movement of his mobile phone, waiting for his news.

At 10:30, the voice of the video call sounded, Lu Ze paused his hands on the keyboard, picked up the phone, and clicked through.

The young man's face was displayed on the screen.

He seemed to have just taken a shower, the tips of his hair were still steamy, and it was obediently attached to his rosy cheeks. A pair of soft eyes just looked at him, full of eager affection.

Neither of them spoke, just listening to each other's long breathing seemed to be satisfied.

It was not until a long time later that Lin Zhiyan called out in a drawn out voice, softly: "Lu Ze..."

"Huh?" Lu Ze responded.

Lin Zhiyan was lying on his side, his rosy cheeks sunken in the pillow, his beautiful cat eyes slightly opened, and his voice contained grievances: "I miss you..."

Lu Ze's heart softened: "I miss you too."

He Looking at Lin Zhiyan, he asked warmly, "You've been busy until now?"

Lin Zhiyan nodded, and said slowly, "When I got off the plane, I was taken directly to the venue of the seminar. The original end time was in the afternoon It's at six o'clock, but everyone didn't enjoy themselves. The organizer arranged dinner and talked until ten o'clock before letting everyone go back to the hotel." "I'll start a

video for you right after I come back and take a shower."

Lu Then he asked again: "Didn't you eat dinner well?"

Lin Zhiyan called him anxiously, but he didn't look like he could calm down and have dinner.

Lin Zhiyan was a little ashamed, and explained in a low voice: "Everyone didn't have the heart to finish the meal, and dealt with them a few times at random, and they were still talking at the dinner table."

Lu Ze said, "Are you hungry?"

Lin Zhiyan wanted to shake his head, but after thinking about it, he nodded again.

During this time, Lu Ze brought him supper every night, and Lin Zhiyan was already used to it. Now let alone supper, he didn't even eat much for dinner, so how could he not be hungry.

Knowledge is not food, it fills the brain but not the stomach.

Lu Ze said: "I ordered a takeaway for you, a small porridge, and it should be here later. You eat a little, don't eat too much, drink a glass of milk before going to bed, and have a good sleep." Lin Zhiyan frowned

, Be obedient.

Lu Ze asked again: "Are you tired today?"

Lin Zhiyan thought for a while and said, "It's very tiring, but I have also learned a lot. I used to have a lot of things that I didn't understand. Today I took the opportunity to learn all about it." I understand, and I have also come into contact with a lot of more advanced and cutting-edge knowledge, so it's nothing to be tired."

He lay on the bed, his mobile phone was placed in front of him, his eyelashes flickered, and he expressed his heart in a low voice: "I miss you very much."

Lu Ze smiled: "So busy, do you still have time to miss me?"

Lin Zhiyan said: "I miss you as soon as I have time."

As he spoke, his brows and eyes drooped: "There are still six days.

" Lying on her stomach, the flesh on both cheeks was exposed. Lu Ze poked through the screen and sighed, "There are still six days left."

Lin Zhiyan looked at him, then suddenly leaned forward and kissed him through the screen.

He blushed: "I want you to kiss me."

Lu Ze's voice was cheerful: "Just want me to kiss you?"

Lin Zhiyan knew what he was talking about, so he murmured for a long time before whispering, "When we meet next time..."

Lu Ze couldn't help laughing.

Lin Zhiyan blushed and thought, last time he was inexperienced, and next time, he will definitely not be like this next time.

Lu Ze let out a laugh from his throat: "This is what the brother said."

After all, Lin Zhiyan has a thin skin, and he is embarrassed to talk about such a topic with him. Just as the hotel doorbell rang, the delivery man arrived.

He quickly jumped up, got the takeaway and opened it. Besides a small vegetable porridge, there was also a bottle of warm milk.

Lin Zhiyan took the phone over and asked Lu Ze to watch him eat.

Lu Ze warned: "Go to bed early after eating, and get up early tomorrow morning, pay attention to rest, don't be too tired."

While drinking porridge, Lin Zhiyan looked up at him, noticed his background, and asked: "You Are you still in the office?"

Lu Ze said: "There are some things that haven't been dealt with, so we stayed until now." "

How much is left?"

Lu Ze said, "It's almost there, it will be ready soon."

Lin Zhiyan nodded and said: " Then remember to go back early, don't be too late."

Lu Ze pulled his tie and said slowly: "I won't go back, there is a lounge in the office, just rest for a night."

He looked at Lin Zhiyan: "You If you're not at home, it's meaningless to go back."

Lin Zhiyan paused while drinking the porridge, fell silent for a while, and called softly, "Ah Ze..."

Lu Ze looked at him.

Lin Zhiyan seldom calls him like this. To him, it's more like a love language between lovers. It's intimate and private, so it can't be easily heard by outsiders.

Lin Zhiyan slowly raised his eyes, which were sweet and soft. Holding the spoon in one hand, he unconsciously stirred the porridge bowl round after round. What he wanted to say did not reach the shame in his ears, and his eyelashes trembled unconsciously.

With a small voice, full of shyness and affection, he said slowly: "Then I... try to go home every day, okay?"

Lu Ze's heart trembled, and he didn't speak for a while.

He knew that Lin Zhiyan was introverted and shy by nature, and he was especially not good at expressing love. A sentence of "like" and "miss you" was the ultimate.

But now, he took the initiative to say these words through a mobile phone.

This is tantamount to asking for cohabitation.

Lin Zhiyan was a little nervous when he had already spoken. On the one hand, I wonder if it would be too frivolous to propose cohabitation after they have just been together, on the other hand, I really can't restrain the desire for love that rises in my heart, and I just want to firmly grasp every moment that I can be with him. every moment.

After a long time, Lu Ze finally smiled: "Then I have to set a door control time in the future."

Lin Zhiyan's tightly pursed lips finally eased a little, and he asked, "What if I haven't returned home after the door control time?"

With a smile in Lu Ze's eyes: "Then I can only... I'll go find my brother." At

eleven

o'clock, Lin Zhiyan went to bed at the urging of Lu Ze. He closed his eyes lightly and listened to the phone. The slight movement came, and finally slowly fell asleep.

Listening to the steady breathing over there, Lu Ze couldn't help but smiled slightly, picked up his phone, and clicked on the ticket for a few days later.

He leaned on the back of the chair behind him, looked at the time displayed on the phone interface, and slightly hooked the corner of his mouth.

...

Lin Zhiyan's biological clock is almost stable at seven o'clock every day, even in the hotel these days. Therefore, every morning when Lin Zhiyan wakes up in a daze, he can receive a call from Lu Ze on time and a steaming breakfast.

Lin Zhiyan came back a little late yesterday, and this morning he seemed a little listless: "Ah Ze..."

He curled up under the blanket, calling vaguely.

Lu Ze asked warmly, "Is there anything else going on today?"

Lin Zhiyan cheered up: "Yes, there is another meeting in the morning, and I'll be free in the afternoon."

More than half of the seminar was over, and the various activities that should be held were almost the same Yes, the remaining two days are relatively easy, leaving the participants to communicate with each other, and there are no other restrictions.

The instructor thought that they were tired from the busy work these days, so he gave them half a day off.

Lu Ze said: "Then get up and have a meal first, and then sleep slowly when you come back in the afternoon."

Lu Ze said, with a faint smile in his voice. Lin Zhiyan didn't notice, and struggled for a while before getting up.

The video was always on, and Lu Ze had already washed up to deal with work. He glanced at the phone from time to time, and saw Lin Zhiyan brushing his teeth and washing his face with half-closed eyes. In the last sentence, a short morning together can satisfy a whole day.

These two have been here for the past few days.

Lu Ze said casually, "When will noon end?"

"Eleven thirty." Lin Zhiyan counted with his fingers: "After the end, this afternoon will be mine."

He bent his eyebrows and said: "Senior sister said that there are many local specialties here, delicious and fun I have everything, I plan to buy some, and I will walk around by the way." Lu Ze hummed, and said slowly: "Don't worry, just

take a good rest before going."

With a sound.

He slowly said some other things, such as some famous bigwigs he met here are actually very cute people in private; such as the temperature here is really low, thanks to Lu Then let him wear a down jacket before coming; and something like...

"I miss you again." Appropriate parting can obviously make the affection stronger, and Lin Zhiyan's daily sentence of missing him gradually got rid of his embarrassment and became more straightforward The = ground to land expresses one's own mind.

He counted: "There are still two days."

Lu Ze looked at him with soft eyes.

Lin Zhiyan looked at him, the corners of his mouth curled up: "I'll be home soon."

...

After a busy morning, the first phase of the task was finally over. The brothers and sisters who came together also gained a lot, but they also couldn't hide their sleepiness.

The instructor looked at it and found it funny: "You young people, your physique is really not good. I think I was able to live a few nights when I was young. Looking at you, you look listless. "

The hotel is right next to the conference venue, and it takes only a few minutes to walk there. A graduate student brother said with a playful smile, "No way, the weight of the knowledge acquired in the past few days is too heavy, so that we are oppressed and can't walk. Just wait for us After digesting, you can go to a new level."

The instructor held back a smile and said, "Okay, okay, go back and rest and digest, don't wait for the weight of knowledge to overwhelm you."

A group of people smiled and walked downstairs to the hotel slowly.

There were a lot of people coming and going around, Lin Zhiyan didn't care at first, but his eyes involuntarily fell on a tall boy.

The man was wearing a long black down jacket, tall and tall, with a black hat on his head and a mask covering most of his face.

When Lin Zhiyan looked over, the man inadvertently turned his head to look into the distance, his exposed side face was covered by a mask, but sharp edges and corners could be seen.

Lin Zhiyan's heart skipped a beat, he somehow felt that this person was very similar to Lu Ze.

Then he couldn't help shaking his head again, and with a wry smile, he wondered why Lu Ze was here.

He didn't take this matter to heart, and walked towards the hotel step by step, but suddenly paused when he crossed the threshold.

Various thoughts flashed through his mind, as if he realized something, he turned around abruptly, and sure enough, he saw that the man in the black down jacket had turned around and was standing where he was, looking straight at him.

The brim of the hat pressed the hair, leaving a few disobedient strands sticking to the cheeks, blurring the eyebrows and eyes. But just the part that was exposed was enough for him to recognize it.

Lin Zhiyan's heart was pounding, he walked up quickly, and finally turned into a trot, and threw himself into the man's arms:

"Lu Ze!"

Lu Ze opened his arms and hugged the man tightly. Hugged, let out a dull laugh.