Chapter 29

The original owner is twenty-three years old this year. If it is an ordinary family, he should have married at this age, and even some married early, the children can run around. When the original owner's parents were still there, it's not that they never searched for girls and arranged blind dates for him, but the original owner always either didn't see her directly, or just fooled them and asked him what type of girl he likes, but he was also vague and couldn't tell. A quasi-word.

Lu's father and Lu's mother were anxious, they only thought that the child was playful, and their minds were still undecided, but they didn't know that their son was not interested in girls at all.

He likes men like him.

In this era, the vocabulary of homosexuality has not yet entered the public eye, but if it is more popular to say that men like men, it will only greet other people with strange eyes, or even worse, this is a disease.

Even if the original owner was an asshole, he didn't dare to tell his parents about it, so he could only cover it up, and at the same time had to find a way to deal with the girl arranged by his parents.

But now, both parents of the Lu family have left, and there are no elders above the Lu family. Although the original owner felt guilty, he was relieved, and his heart began to stir.

But if you talk about messing around outside, you definitely dare not, and the original owner didn't understand the way to do this, so he endured it all the time. Until this accident, the original owner got acquainted with Xu Qingyan, and slowly began to think about it.

It can only be said that Xu Qingyan is worthy of being a scholar, and he is different from other children in the countryside. The original owner couldn't tell exactly what was different, but that kind of feeling, gentle and elegant, even sweating while working, was different from other rural men.

Coupled with such a life-saving grace, the original owner used the name of gratitude to go to Xu's house over and over again, helping the Xu family with work, and helping Xu's father buy medicine and see a doctor, very attentive. Xu Qingyan was very defensive towards him at first, but as time went by, he persisted and realized that he was truly grateful for his kindness, and his attitude towards the original owner gradually softened.

But the original owner obviously wanted more than that. Although he was inexperienced, he had a handsome face and was used to sweet talking, and gradually became close to Xu Qingyan, and slowly crossed the line.

When Xu Qingyan first noticed his thoughts, he couldn't believe it. He thought that his thoughts were dirty and his thoughts went wrong. But the original owner's undisguised intimacy, coupled with Xu Qingyan's seemingly non-existent temptation, the moment he figured out his intentions, Xu Qingyan was at a loss and at a loss.

After all, he was still a child, even if something happened to his father, it did not exceed the scope of his cognition. But this matter really made his mind empty, and the knowledge he had learned all along could not solve his doubts at all, but he instinctively felt that this matter was wrong.

He began to intentionally avoid contact with the original owner and keep a distance from him. How could the original owner not notice it? Besides, he spent so much effort, how could he let go so easily. After all, he was much older than Xu Qingyan, he talked sweetly and sweetly, and took turns to go into battle, coaxing and tricking the boy who was six years younger than him into his hands.

At that time, Xu Qingyan was only seventeen years old. Apart from taking care of the family every day, he devoted himself to his studies. But at this age that still doesn't know what love is, he was coaxed into taking the road of homosexuality.

He knew that this road was difficult, but he didn't clearly realize how difficult this road was, but when he realized it, he was already stuck in the quagmire, unable to get out.

After the two were together, they also had a period of intimate time, but unfortunately, from the beginning, the two were not from the same world.

Even though Xu Qingyan was temporarily in a trough, he still knew exactly what he wanted and had been working hard for his goal. But the original owner is not enterprising, his life is higher than the sky, but his ability obviously can't keep up. He follows the group of brothers to do this business and that business all day long.

Xu Qingyan couldn't understand his style of work, and tried to persuade him countless times. The original owner listened patiently at the beginning, but later became more and more irritable.

The contradiction between the two is getting deeper and deeper. The beauty of the love period is abandoned, and there are more and more practical problems. What Xu Qingyan couldn't stand the most was that the original owner didn't let him continue studying.

The original owner knew that Xu Qingyan was smart, but he was also worried that his smartness would cause him to fly out of this small county and meet more people. What else would he use to tie him down?

So he wants to break his wings, force him to give up the future, and be a bird that stays in the cage and clings to him, obediently and obediently.

But for Xu Qingyan, studying and taking the college entrance examination are the future, and it is his goal that he has always insisted on. How could he give up so easily?

The two quarreled more and more, and finally even turned into a fight, and their mutual feelings gradually faded away. Every time Xu Qingyan saw the wound on his face when Xu's father saw it, he always fooled it with vague words, secretly exhausted physically and mentally.

He offered to break up, but the original owner was unwilling. No matter how much friction there was between the two, the original owner was unwilling to let him go free and let him fly away.

What broke Xu Qingyan the most was that after the college entrance examination was over and he received the admission letter from the university he wanted, he watched the original owner burn his long-awaited admission letter to ashes.

The most intense quarrel broke out between the two. The original owner did not hide his malice at all, and vividly showed the despicableness hidden under the sweet appearance in the past, and told Xu Qingyan clearly that he was a gangster, and he was such a rotten person.

He can happily accept the death of his parents soon after, and he can drag his savior into that dirty quagmire without any guilt, so that he can't get out for the rest of his life.

At the end of the quarrel, the relationship between the two was stabbed in front of Xu's father who was on the hospital bed for some reason. Good medicine? Why do you think Xu Qingyan can find a good job in the city? Of course this is all earned by your good son!"

"Your good son begged me for this!"

Xu Qingyan's face turned pale when he heard this, Xu's father spat out a mouthful of blood, and he fainted straight away. In the end, the rescue failed in the hospital and died in front of Xu Qingyan. .

So far, the two of them have never died.

Lu Ze rubbed his head, and murmured in a low voice: "Seventeen-year-old kid, thanks to him being able to do it."

Just came back from the modern world, seventeen-year-old is a high school student in his mind, and he may not be fully developed. Not yet developed.

777 also said: [How else can we say that he is a scumbag? ]

[The mission of the host is to protect Xu Qingyan from these troubles, so that his life will be safe and smooth. 】

Lu Ze said:【Got it. ]

As he spoke, he got out of bed and looked for a piece of clothing from the closet to wear, walked to the table, looked at the bowl of porridge that was still sticky, and finished drinking it with his head up.

777 asked him: [Does the host have any plans now? 】

Looking at the sky outside, Lu Ze said: 【Let's go to the mountain first. ]

Question 777: [Does the host have any arrangements? 】

Lu Ze said: 【He saved your life, why don't you show it? 】

It is inconvenient to go to the city now, so the nearest is the best.

Hunting in winter is not easy, but Lu Ze has already practiced his skills in so many worlds, and with the help of the system, it is not difficult.

777 should be good, but also a little excited.

...

In the Xu family, Xu Yongshan was weaving something with bamboo sticks in his hands. Hearing the movement at the door, he coughed lightly twice, his voice a little old: "Who is it?" "Father, it's me." Xu Qingyan pushed the door open and walked

away Entering, the sky outside the door immediately illuminated the room, but after a while, the door was closed, and the silence just now was restored.

Xu Qingyan walked in, looked into the room, frowned and said, "Why didn't you burn the stove?"

Xu's father put down the things in his hand, and said with a smile: "I'm the only one in the house, what kind of stove is burning, it's a waste of charcoal. I'm It's not cold under the covers." He said, and hurriedly greeted: "You just came back, it's cold outside, quickly turn on the stove." "

I don't need it, and it's not cold, let's talk about it when mother comes back." Xu Qingyan sat down By the bed, holding his hand, it was cold, where it was not cold, he didn't say anything, just asked: "How do you feel today?" "

Okay, everything is fine." Father Xu said with a smile, and Thinking that he didn't go to the firewood room after he came back, he went directly into the house and asked, "Didn't you pick up firewood when you went out today?"

Xu Qingyan pursed his lips, and said, "I found it."

Xu's father listened to him.

"When I passed the back mountain, I saw the Lu family flopping about in the ditch, almost dying. I fished him out and took him home. Seeing that there was nothing in his house, I left the firewood at his house," Xu Qingyan said.

Xu's father was taken aback: "Boy from the Lu family? Lu Ze?"

Xu Qingyan nodded.

Xu's father was a little worried and said: "Why did you fall into the river? Are you okay now?"

Xu Qingyan shook his head: "Maybe he drank too much in the city yesterday, he smelled of alcohol." He frowned unconsciously as he spoke. He frowned, and said, "I'm fine now, I was already awake when I came back."

Father Xu couldn't help shaking his head when he heard the words: "This child..."

He thought for a while, and then said: "You did the right thing. Your relationship with our family will be good when your grandparents of the Lu family are still there. Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu are also good people and have helped us a lot... Now there is only Lu Ze left, so let's help if we can."

Xu Qingyan said, "I know, I brought him some water and looked at the rice . There was still some rice left in the jar to make a bowl of porridge for him, and then he came back."

"Okay, okay." Father Xu nodded, thought for a while and said, "Go and see him tomorrow, stay at home alone, don't go out. What's the matter."

Xu Qingyan nodded, helped him tuck the corner of the quilt again, and said, "You rest first, I'll cook, mother should be back soon."

Xu's father nodded in agreement, Xu Qingyan saw that he was still Wanting to pick up the bamboo strips, he said, "It's been cold recently, so you

can weave less." Xu's father smiled and said, "It's okay, it's okay. It's going to snow in a few days. Hurry up and sell it before the snow."

Xu Qingyan pursed his lips and said nothing. He got up and went to the kitchen to light the fire. After a while, he entered the house with a burning stick and lit the stove.

Xu's father stopped him and said, "Hey, what kind of stove are you lighting at this time?"

Xu Qingyan looked up at him: "Mother will be back soon."

Xu's father stopped talking immediately.

It was cold and windy outside, and it looked like it was going to snow. Xu Qingyan went into the kitchen, poured water into the pot with ease, opened the rice jar and scooped up half a bowl of rice.

He paused, hesitated for a moment and scooped up some more.

It's cold outside, and my mother can drink something warm when she comes back.

Xu Qingyan was cooking, and Xu's mother just came back from outside. The weather is cold recently, there is no work, and Xu's mother is unwilling to stay at home, so she looks around for some mountain products, and waits to sell them in the county, which is more or less a little money.

Xu Qingyan put the cooked rice on the table, freshly boiled porridge, steamed buns made of millet flour mixed with white flour a few days ago, and a plate of fried shredded radish.

Xu's mother's face was full of tiredness, but she still smiled when she saw her son: "Yanyan has worked hard these few days, and after tomorrow, I don't have to go outside to collect pigweed and collect firewood. Take advantage of the slack in the fields to read books and study hard. Homework."

Xu's father asked her: "Aren't you going up the mountain tomorrow?"

Xu's mother sighed: "There is nothing in the mountains, and it's useless to go there, so it's better to stay at home and do something, and give Yanyan some time to study. Xu

Qingyan didn't object, and said: "It's fine if you don't go, it's so cold outside, and if you stay for such a long time every day, you'll freeze to death." Xu Qingyan

broke half of the buns to his father, and Xu's father waved his hand: "I don't need it, I don't need it, just lie down all the time." I didn't move on the bed, and I'm not hungry."

Xu Qingyan paused, and Xu's father smiled and picked up the bowl: "I'll drink some porridge, and I'll be warm after drinking some porridge."

Xu Qingyan pursed his lips, and forced the bun into his father's hand "You eat it. It won't taste good if you break half of it and reheat it tomorrow."

Xu's father couldn't help it, so he had no choice but to take it: "You child..."

Xu Qingyan said to Xu's mother: "I still pick up firewood." Go, you can just do your business at home."

Xu's mother objected directly: "You read your book carefully, don't run around."

It's winter, and the firewood outside has already been collected. It is said that I went out to collect firewood, but I was looking for some remote places to try my luck. If I was lucky, I could get some firewood; if I was not lucky, I might not have two in a morning.

What else did Xu Qingyan want to say, Xu's father said: "Listen to your mother, don't argue with your mother."

Speaking of firewood, Xu's father remembered what his son had done, and told Xu's mother again.

Mother Xu's reaction was not bad when she heard the words, she sighed and said: "The Lu family and his wife are good people, how could they have a son... hey." "

I'll go and see in the evening, don't leave anyone to take care of me, if anything bad or bad happens. Xu

's father nodded: "It should be..."

The family ate in silence. Although the dishes were simple, the atmosphere was still warm.

After dinner, Xu's mother went out again for the last time. Xu Qingyan read a book in the room, but also felt that it was too cold. When he came out to take a look, his father was still squinting in the room weaving bamboo baskets. He opened his mouth, but he didn't What did you say, turned around and quietly went out the door.

He said he was not allowed to do anything, but Xu Qingyan couldn't be free if he really wanted to. He remembered that there were a few pine trees in a place at the foot of the mountain he went to last time, and it seemed that he couldn't survive. Is it gone?

At the foot of the back mountain, this place has not been discovered yet. Fortunately, the few pine trees were dead, and those dried pine needles and pine branches seemed to be able to get a lot of firewood. A rare look of joy appeared on Xu Qingyan's face, he quickly packed up his things, tied them into a bundle with the rope he carried with him, and was about to carry it home.

At this moment, there was a sudden sound of footsteps not far away. Xu Qingyan paused for a moment, then looked back, and saw that the person came down from the mountain, holding a fat rabbit and a pheasant in one hand, and dragging a sheep with the other hand!

It is not a good time to hunt, especially animals like sheep! Seeing this, Xu Qingyan couldn't help being surprised, and after discovering who the other party was, his face was even more strange.

Lu Ze glanced at him and nodded at him as a greeting. Xu Qingyan also nodded in a daze. Seeing that he hadn't spoken or moved, after a moment of silence, he took the initiative to ask, "Are you okay?"

Lu Ze said: "There is still some medicine at home, and it will be much better after taking the medicine."

Xu Qingyan nodded, secretly sighed that he was in good health, and then he was speechless again.

The two are not familiar with each other, so naturally there is nothing to talk about.

It wasn't until Lu Ze looked at him: "Aren't you leaving?"

Xu Qingyan got up and walked back.

Lu Ze followed him along the way, neither near nor far. Xu Qingyan was a little uncomfortable at first, but then gradually he didn't take it to heart, and just pretended that he didn't exist.

It wasn't until he reached the door and was about to open the door to enter, when Lu Ze also followed him in, that he realized something was wrong, and turned around and said, "This is my house." Lu Ze glanced at him, "I'm going to your house

. "

The author has something to say:

74% of the details in the last chapter have been modified, which is about Shou's family settings. It must be too strange, it has been stuck for a long time~

Well, thank you for your hard work, please read it again~