Chapter 97

Fushun had arranged everything early in the morning, and after they entered the private room for a while, the waiter came up with tea and snacks, and quietly left without saying a word.

Tianxia Building adopts a hollow design, and the building is surrounded by surroundings. The view of the first floor can be seen from the window of the private room, and the speech of the people outside can be heard to a good degree, but it is not too noisy. It is very popular among princes and nobles.

After Lu Ze took his seat, he looked up at Yan Lingqiu and said, "You don't have to stand there, just sit down."

Yan Lingqiu hesitated for a moment: "This is against the rules."

Lu Ze laughed and said, "If you say it's against the rules, Just now Lingqiu rode with me in the carriage, isn't it against the rules?" He said, "It's not too bad this time."

Yanlingqiu paused, and then sat down as promised, but still unavoidably cautious.

Lu Ze didn't care, just looked out of the window, listening to the words of those literati students, drinking tea, with relish.

Yan Lingqiu hesitated for a moment, but following Lu Ze's example, he picked up the teacup and took a sip slowly.

Although Tianxialou has a great reputation, there are usually not so many people there. Now it's just that the examination is approaching, and students from all over the world gather here, which makes it extra lively.

Most of the students downstairs seem to know each other, and they are not stuck in one place. They walk around from time to time, talking about something, and their eyes shine, which shows that they have gained a lot.

Some people became interested and wrote poems in the downstairs, with the theme of the wine at hand, everyone became interested, and in the end it was not limited to their small group of people, most of the students downstairs participated went in.

Poems emerged one after another, some were brilliant and made people applaud loudly, and some were mediocre and blunt, until a student in a green shirt held his hands behind his back and spoke a poem with a normal and calm expression. It was quiet downstairs for a moment, and then the applause became louder than before.

Sitting on the second floor, Lu Ze couldn't help laughing and said, "It's really a young man's spirit to say 'thousands of books in the belly, cheers outside the body'."

Yan Lingqiu sat beside him, holding a cup of tea lightly with his fingertips , also smiled lowly: "I am confident, and I think I am also outstanding in knowledge."

The atmosphere downstairs obviously reached a climax because of this poem, and they were all students who came to take the exam, so they felt more deeply about it. A student couldn't help clapping his hands in admiration: "Brother Liang's level, it seems that this time the test will be the top spot!"

The scholar in Tsing Yi seemed embarrassed, cupped his hands and said with a smile: "Brother Ji is too well-known, and this time the test is complete!" Gathering students all over the world, a certain mediocrity, how dare you claim the top spot?" "

Brother Liang is too modest, brother Liang is outstanding in knowledge, we are ashamed of ourselves!"

All the students complimented each other, convinced, and the atmosphere downstairs was peaceful. Well, suddenly someone sneered, and said with disdain: "It's just that you are quite good at poetry, how can you prove your outstanding knowledge? Brother Ji's words are suspected of being flattered." The man's voice was neither loud nor soft

, But just enough for everyone to hear. All the students were silent for a moment, then followed the prestige and saw a student in blue snorted softly with a look of disdain.

The student surnamed Ji's face turned ugly for a moment, and he retorted angrily and anxiously: "What is the meaning of Brother Zhao's words? Brother Liang's talents can be faked after I have seen them with my own eyes? Brother Zhao's words are nothing less than To kill and punish the heart!"

The student in the blue shirt smiled indifferently and said, "Brother Ji, why are you so excited? I'm just telling the truth. Who said that those who are proficient in poetry must be good at the Four Books and Five Classics? Since ancient times, there are not many authors who have heard of popular poems. Is it a family background? It is also for Brother Liang's consideration. If the test results are not good, wouldn't Brother Ji's words today be a slap in the face?" The student surnamed Ji became popular for a while, and hurriedly explained: "I,

I, I have no intention of that! Brother Zhao, don't want to spitting blood!" "

It doesn't matter if you spitting blood, let me tell you, brother Ji, I have a clear conscience."

The man in the blue shirt snorted softly, and opened the folding fan in his hand with a "swish", looking out for himself shook up.

There was also a student who agreed with him just now, and his expression was not good when he heard the words: "According to what Brother Zhao said, Brother Liang's literary talent is not enough to enter the first class, so Brother Zhao is very knowledgeable, so he will make such remarks. I don't know Brother Zhao Where did you come from, what are your achievements, so that I can observe and study."

The blue shirt student looked back at him with his chin raised, and said in a proud tone: "I am not talented, I am Jiangxi Jieyuan, I can't be called outstanding in knowledge, But I am quite confident about the top spot in this test."

As soon as these words came out, the faces of the students on the side changed, and Lu Ze upstairs paused, tapping his fingers unconsciously on the wall of the cup, and said in a low voice : "Jiangxi Province..."

He smiled suddenly: "Zhang Xianlin's heart, there is really nothing to hide."

Yan Lingqiu's face was not very good-looking, and his voice was low and soft: "Science research is a major event for the country. Wuzhang Xianlin signaled, how dare this student act so boldly? Your Majesty, may I send someone to arrest this student, take him back to the Jingchasi, and interrogate him carefully?"

Lu Ze looked outside, pondered for a moment, shook his head and said : "Don't worry."

"Catch thieves and seize stolen goods. This is the end of the matter. Let's see what else they can do."

In the end, several crimes were committed at the same time, so it was better to catch them all at once.

Yan Lingqiu's eyes moved, and he replied in a low voice.

The atmosphere downstairs was stiff for a moment, and finally someone became a peacemaker, and Wen Hui continued. Upstairs, Lu Ze also looked away, looked at Yan Lingqiu who was opposite, and moved the dim sum in his hand towards him: "This dim sum is also good, Ling Qiu might as well try it, and there is no need to eat that one. Take a plate of dim sum."

Yan Lingqiu paused, only to realize that he had already used most of the plate of dim sum in front of him before he knew it. His expression changed, and he seemed a little unspeakably uncomfortable: "Chen..."

Lu Ze didn't wait for him to speak, chuckled and said, "You don't need to worry about so much when you're away from home. One porridge and one meal should be thought about." It's not easy, I've ordered everything, Ling Qiu eats more, it's better than wasting it."

He smiled, and then said: "I didn't know Ling Qiu liked this kind of pastry before."

Half of the pastry in Yan Lingqiu's hand stiffened After a while, he still put it in his mouth, and he said: "I was poor when I was young, and I didn't taste these good things, which made Your Majesty laugh."

Lu Ze was silent, and said: "It doesn't matter."

He said lightly: "In the future, if you still want to eat something , and tell the imperial dining room to do it, there is no need to hold back."

Yan Lingqiu was taken aback, looking at the emperor in front of him who seemed to speak casually and didn't take his words to heart, hesitation flashed in his heart for a moment, only feeling that now I couldn't understand what the emperor was thinking.

He picked up the teacup in front of him, lowered his eyebrows and said smoothly, "Thank you, Your Majesty, for your kindness."

Lu Ze glanced at him again, the tea was slightly hot, and he could still see steam rising from the top of the cup, covering his eyes and eyebrows. His attitude was always submissive, he didn't seem to have any opinion on what he said, and he seemed to be submissive.

Lu Ze clicked his tongue lightly, feeling for the first time that there was something wrong with this task.

Downstairs returned to the briskness just now, and Lu Ze and the two had finished their lunch and wanted to get up and leave.

Before leaving, Xiao Er knocked on the door and came in, and brought up a package of tightly packed things: "My lord, here are the hibiscus cake and jade crisp cake you want." Yan Lingqiu was taken aback, and subconsciously looked back at Lu Ze:

" Your Majesty...Young Master?"

Lu Ze smiled and said, "I just saw that you really like to eat, so I asked the shopkeeper to prepare an extra serving, and let's take it."

Yan Lingqiu stretched out his hand to take it in a daze. The dim sum has just been baked, and even through the oiled paper bag, you can feel the heat inside.

Burning palms.

Yan Lingqiu was in a complicated mood for a while, holding the bag of snacks in his hand, he didn't know how to react.

Lu Ze took two steps forward, turned his head to look at him, and smiled between his brows: "Why don't you leave, what are you doing?"

Yan Lingqiu came back to his senses and responded, followed closely behind, and walked away.

The carriage had been waiting outside, and the two went up one by one. Yan Lingqiu held the oiled paper bag in his arms, and couldn't help asking: "Where are you going on this trip, Your Majesty?"

Lu Ze lifted up the corner of the curtain, Looking at the spring scenery outside, he said with a smile: "Now that the spring is getting warmer, I heard that the scenery of the cruise ship outside is very good. It's rare to come out, so I have to go and see it." Yan Lingqiu didn't seem to have thought that

Lu Ze's purpose was so simple, he was silent After a while, Ying said: "The scenery in spring is just right, Your Majesty should come out more often, it's too much work." "What

Ling Qiu said is true." Lu Ze looked at him and said with a warm smile, his tone was rather narrow: " It's just that Lingqiu is busy with affairs, do you think it's wasting your time to go out and play with me?"

"It's an honor to be by His Majesty's side, so what's the delay?" Yan Lingqiu said: "All the officials take a rest, and the ministers are always busy and never take a short break. Today, let's take a rest and enjoy the scenery of the capital." Lu Ze

laughed He said: "The autumn of the mausoleum must be appreciated carefully, so as to live up to the spring."

While speaking, the carriage had already stopped in front of the wine shop in the suburbs. The two got out of the carriage one after another, and saw the willow trees on both sides of the river sprouting buds, the branches were flexible and slender, dancing with the wind, and there were some wild flowers around them showing their stamens, full of spring. Among the rivers, there are picturesque cruise ships, and pedestrians can be vaguely seen standing on the bow of the boat, reciting poems and composing Fu in good spirits.

Fushun had already arranged the boat, the two walked to the shore, Lu Ze got on the boat first, the boat was shaking gently, he was stable and not in a panic. Seeing this, Yan Lingqiu was not very cautious, and stepped on, but the hull shook instantly, fluttering on the water surface, and some couldn't find the point of strength.

Yan Lingqiu was startled, his body swayed, his hands couldn't find a place to support them in the air, and he was about to panic when a big warm hand suddenly grabbed his palm.

Yan Lingqiu took advantage of the situation to stabilize his body, but he was quite surprised in his heart. Looking up, Lu Ze was holding his hand, with a helpless smile in his eyes: "Be careful, why is Ling Qiu so careless?" Yan

Ling Qiu paused, feeling the warm touch on his hand, feeling a little uncomfortable for a moment. He moved his fingers slightly, but he didn't break free, he just said: "Thank you, Your Majesty, the minister has lost his manner."

Lu Ze smiled dumbly: "I said that there is no need to be so polite outside the palace, Ling Qiu is still reserved."

Yan Lingqiu pursed his lips, but didn't say much.

The tactile feeling on the hand that does not belong to him is extremely distinct, and Yan Lingqiu has never been touched so closely by anyone, so he is a little uncomfortable. Lu Ze didn't seem to notice it, and he didn't let go of his hand, and led him to the interior of the cabin, not forgetting to tease: "Ling Qiu should walk more steadily this time, don't fall again."

The temperature of the big palm is not much higher than his, but the feeling is very clear. Lu Ze walked very steadily, and there was no shaking when walking, and the movement of holding him was steady. Yan Lingqiu was still a little cautious for fear of falling, but he relaxed unconsciously, and his mind settled unconsciously.

It wasn't until the two of them walked into the cabin and sat down at the desk, Lu Ze let go of his hand, Yan Lingqiu paused, and then retracted his hand without a trace.

Kneeling at the side of the desk, Yan Lingqiu used the cover of the desk to fold his hands underneath, and one hand unconsciously covered the place where he had just been held.

The author has something to say:

*Thousands of books in the belly, toasts with wine outside the body from Du Mu's "Send Judge Zhang Home and Visit Ezhou Doctor"