Chapter 5

Early the next morning, after Lin Zhiyan woke up under the influence of his biological clock, it would be around seven o'clock.

He sat up, turned on his phone in a daze, and his eyes slowly came back to life.

There is a notification of a new message on the chat software.

【Lz: Brother, good morning. 】

The letter was sent at 6:30, and the accompanying picture was a picture of the sky over the stadium.

Lin Zhiyan blinked, and his expression softened without even realizing it.

Lin Zhiyan gets up at seven o'clock on time every day, and it's exactly eight o'clock after breakfast to go to class or go to the laboratory. Doing this every day will also form a biological clock. This is rare among the people around him, but if he is like Lu Ze and goes for a morning run at 6:30 in the morning, he will not be able to do it.

He has never liked sports, so his physique is not very good, and he somewhat admires this kind of diligent exerciser.

He replied: [Good morning. 】

Go down and wash up, and the day's work begins.

Lu Ze received the reply, smiled and put the phone back in his pocket.

777 asked him: [Is the host not replying? ]

Lu Ze: [Too enthusiastic is easy to be suspected of ill intentions. ]

777 said: [But the host didn't have bad intentions in the first place? 】

Lu Ze paused: 【You are right. 】

He tapped the keyboard lazily: 【But we can't let him know yet. ]

777 seems to understand but not understand.

Lu Ze said: [Pursuing, you have to have a certain liking. 】

777 was silent for a moment, and asked curiously: 【Has the host really never been in love? ]

Lu Ze: [Why do you ask that? ]

777: [I feel like you are so good, it doesn't look like you have never been in a relationship. 】

Lu Ze laughed: 【I've never eaten pork but I've seen pigs running. Besides, love is no different from other things, it is nothing more than grasping people's hearts. 】

Lu Ze has traveled through hundreds of worlds. He was the president, and all the employees under him obeyed him; all over the continent.

He has never been in love, but as long as he puts his heart into it, it will not be more difficult than governing a country.

777 faltered for a moment, then whispered: [But the host, the most important thing in a relationship is sincerity. 】

Lu Ze paused, then smiled slowly: 【You think I'm not sincere enough? ]

777 didn't know how to answer, the host's actions were obvious and serious, but it seemed that he was not quite sure about how hard he was.

If you really want to say it, it is obviously too easy to handle.

However, according to the knowledge instilled in 777 when it leaves the factory, love is not rational.

But the host is doing a task, it seems that there is no harm in being rational?

777 couldn't figure it out, he struggled for a long time, and only asked: [Host, do you really like Lin Zhiyan? 】

Lu Ze smiled casually: 【I like it. 】

[I don't like him, why am I putting so much effort into it? 】

The mission requirement is to ensure the life of the mission object is safe and smooth, but the way to complete the mission is not limited to falling in love. If Lu Ze didn't have that kind of thought, and just took care of him behind his back, how could he take the initiative to go forward?

777 said: [Then what do you like about him? Do you look good? 】

Lu Ze said: 【Good looks, good personality, isn't that enough? ]

777 struggled and said: [But the host, these are the most obvious elements...]

Lu Ze's hand on the keyboard stopped for a moment, and he understood what it was thinking. He couldn't help chuckling in his heart: [Baby, I've only known him for a few days, and we haven't even met him a few times. ]

[You're asking me to have a deep affection for him, isn't that a little too much? ]

777 was dumb for a few seconds, and then stammered: [I, I, I, I didn't mean that, the host, I, I, I...] The

task of the whitewashing department is simple and simple, after all, most of the tragic experiences of the mission target are separated from the original host. It is also because of this that many hosts will choose to fall in love to complete tasks. Over time, it has become a tradition in the department. So in order to assist the host to complete the task later, the new system will generally be input with some knowledge about love.

The 777 is just that.

Lu Ze warmly comforted it: 【I know. 】

He didn't say it was naive, but changed the word: 【777 is just too kind. ]

777 himself was a little dazed: [Is that right? 】

Lu Ze said to it in a calm voice: [I like him very much now. As for the future, it is best for us to go on smoothly. Even if it feels inappropriate halfway through, at least it is not a problem to break up peacefully. I'm not the original owner, and I can't do the kind of shit he did. 】

【The situation you are worried about will not happen. 】

777 said in shame: 【I blamed the host wrongly. 】

Lu Ze said in a gentle voice: 【It's okay, you are still young, just grow up slowly. 】

777 sniffed the non-existent nose, hummed: 【The host is really kind. 】

Lu Ze smiled, he is not a good person. After going through hundreds of worlds, what situations have you never experienced, what things have you never done, how can there be such a pure and harmless appearance? It's just that the world is generally peaceful and the tasks are relatively simple, which slows down my mentality.

Zuo Zuo also wants to live in this world for the rest of his life. Of course, there is no need to be as eager as before to slap the world in the face. It is also good to have a good relationship and enjoy life.

The basketball game started on time at 4:30 in the afternoon. Before going on the court, Lu Ze patted the basketball continuously, looked around, and 777 kindly reminded: [Host, Lin Zhiyan didn't come. 】

Lu Ze hummed: 【I know. 】

777 couldn't help asking: 【Host, aren't you disappointed? 】

Lu Ze laughed: 【Don't worry. 】

After finishing speaking, with a sharp whistle, Lu Ze strode towards the center of the field, and the basketball game officially began.

The two sides of this game are the School of Business and the School of Life Sciences. On the side of the School of Business is Lu Ze, and on the opposite side is a senior brother Qin Yiming. It is long and attracts countless girls, and the cheers and applause make people passing by can't help but take a second look.

It was almost 4:50 when Lin Zhiyan arrived in a hurry, and the first half of the game was about to end.

He couldn't help but feel annoyed. According to the original plan, he should be able to arrive at 4:30, but in the middle of the experiment, a member miscalculated the data and had to speed up the revision, which delayed until now.

There were beads of sweat on his forehead, panting thinly, his eyes fell on the field, and he saw that particularly dazzling person almost at the first sight.

The competition continued fiercely and stalemate, and the scores between the two sides were tightly entangled, but it was obvious that Lu Ze's mind was not fully focused on the competition. He glanced around from time to time, his eyes were idle and casual, and he seemed to be looking for someone .

Lin Zhiyan stood aside with his lips pursed, listening to the girl beside him say excitedly: "Who is he looking for all this time?!! Which girl is so lucky!

" After a pause, the tip of his tongue unconsciously licked his dry lips.

The opponent scored another goal on the field, and Lu Ze was about to look away, but he seemed to catch something from the corner of his eye, and suddenly looked into a corner.

Lin Zhiyan's heart skipped a beat, and he saw that flamboyant and handsome young man showing a warm and bright smile, his eyes full of brilliance.

Lin Zhiyan was suffocated, and unconsciously smiled at him.

The screams outside the field could no longer reach the ears, and the captain of the business school raised his voice and called out: "Lu

Ze!"

The clothes shrank upwards, revealing the youthful white waist and tight eight-pack abs.

Then there was a "bang", a beautiful three-pointer entered the ball frame, and the next moment, the ending whistle sounded "buzz".

The first half is over.

The score was fixed at 37:35.

There was a moment of silence in the arena, and then enthusiastic shouts broke out. The players from the Academy of Life Sciences wiped the sweat from their faces, their faces were not very good-looking, and one of them couldn't help cursing: "Damn,

what's wrong with this Lu Ze?"

Only after scoring a goal, the score is always two or three points higher than them, just like playing with them.

Qin Yiming frowned, his eyes were dark, but his face was still gentle, he patted him on the shoulder and said: "It's okay, there is still the second half, everyone be serious, pay attention to that Lu Ze.

" He nodded, still looking a little annoyed.

Qin Yiming picked up a bottle of water to drink, but his eyes lit up when he saw Lin Zhiyan in the corner, and the smile on his face deepened instantly. He was about to step up to that direction, but saw Lu Ze in the opposite team strode forward, standing in front of Lin Zhiyan with a smile on his face. And Lin Zhiyan looked up at him, his usually cold face softened a bit.

Qin Yiming paused, and the smile on his face faded.

"Senior brother." Lu Ze was wearing a loose basketball uniform, with a tall and straight figure, his exposed arm muscles were clearly defined, and the enthusiasm in his eyes could almost burn others' eyes.

Lin Zhiyan's eyes moved down unnaturally, but fell on his exposed neck again, crystal beads of sweat covered the protruding Adam's apple, rolling up and down as he swallowed.

His eyes flustered, his ears turned red without even noticing, and he said, "Sorry, I'm a little late."

Lu Ze noticed his movements, and the smile in his eyes deepened: "It's okay, I'm very happy that senior brother can come ."

He smiled all over his face, looked down at the fine beads of sweat on Lin Zhiyan's forehead, frowned, and said, "Why are you sweating so much?"

Lin Zhiyan wiped his forehead subconsciously, and said, "Did you come here on the way?" I'm a little anxious to meet the school bus."

Lu Ze opened his mouth, didn't say anything, just looked around, pulled his wrist and said, "Follow me."

Lin Zhiyan was at a loss for a moment, subconsciously followed.

There are benches all around the basketball court, some of which are for players' things, and some for other people to sit on.

Lu Ze pulled him to the bench where things were placed, bent down first and moved the water and other people's things to the other side, leaving half of the space open. He picked up his coat again, raised his hand and pressed Lin Zhiyan's shoulder to let him sit down: "There is still about half an hour left, you sit here."

Before Lin Zhiyan could say anything, he poured another bottle of The unopened water was handed to him: "Drink some water."

Lin Zhiyan held the water in his arms, blinked, and was a little at a loss: "I'm fine, you can sit and rest for a while, there is still the second half "

Lu Ze pressed his shoulder: "Good boy."

He said, put the coat in his arms into his arms again, and said with a warm smile: "Brother is obedient, can you help me look at the coat here? "

Lin Zhiyan wanted to say that he would not lose his coat, but he was too embarrassed to refuse Shang Lu Ze's gaze, so he just whispered: "Okay.

" Resisting it, he raised his hand to touch his thick black hair, and said, "The teammates are waiting for me over there, so I'll go there first?"

Lin Zhiyan was stunned by the strange touch on the top of his head, and said for a long time: "You Let's go."

When Lu Ze turned to leave, he raised his hand and stroked his hair unconsciously, his ears turned red without even noticing.

Not far away, Qin Yiming, who witnessed all this, was holding the water bottle tighter and tighter, his expression was cold, and his eyes were dark and unspeakable.

"Captain?" The teammates around him called him. Qin Yiming came back to his senses and regained his previous gentleness, but it seemed a bit far-fetched: "It's okay." His teammates were a little strange: "The second half of the game is about to start .

"

Looking at Lu Ze on the other side, his eyes were cold: "Okay."