Chapter 40

Xu Qingyan was avoiding him.

Lu Ze thought it was his own illusion at first, but after a long time, he gradually confirmed his thoughts.

It was from the second day after returning home last time, Xu Qingyan's attitude was a little bit wrong. When facing him, his eyes always wandered, his expression was in a daze, and he didn't dare to look at him. Lu Ze also suggested whether to stay at his house for a while so that he could continue to tutor him in his homework, but Xu Qingyan refused without any room for negotiation.

Forget it once, but Lu can say that something is wrong with him, but over and over again, things are not right.

In the past two days, he didn't even accept his snacks, euphemistically saying that if he ate any more, he would get fatter.

And now...

even when eating in the cafeteria, she had to deliberately diverge from him.

Lu Ze squinted his eyes, looking at Xu Qingyan who was having a good time with a young girl not far away, the emotion in his eyes was cold, and there was no fluctuation on his face.

Selfishly speaking, Lu didn't believe that Xu Qingyan would fall in love with someone else, but it didn't prevent this scene from making him uncomfortable.

He originally thought that Xu Qingyan was still young, so he wasn't so anxious about emotional matters. Now it seems that he knows everything he should know, and it is not his turn to teach him what he should not know.

Still have to settle early.

Lu Ze tapped his fingers on the table repeatedly, his eyes darkened.

During the lunch break, Xu Qingyan was at a loss when he heard Lu Ze telling him to go up. At the same time, he didn't know how to deal with it.

At the same time as the knock on the door, Lu Ze's voice came to his ears through the door: "Come in."

Xu Qingyan took a deep breath, pushed the door open and entered.

Lu Ze was processing the documents. When he heard the movement, he looked up, his expression was calm, and the smile on his face was almost unreadable: "Come?"

Xu Qingyan's Adam's apple moved, his eyes fell on his face, and he quickly moved away, he asked "Brother Lu, did you ask me to come?"

Lu Ze pushed the document aside and looked up at him, "Sit first."

Xu Qingyan sat down on the sofa in the middle of the office.

Lu Ze said: "I haven't found time to talk to you these days. How are you doing recently? Is there anything wrong?"

Xu Qingyan said, "Everything is fine, there is nothing wrong with it."

"Really?" Then his eyelids slightly lifted, and he smiled softly: "It's fine if there's no problem, then I'm relieved."

Holding the pen in one hand, he wrote something on the paper in front of him repeatedly, and said, "I see you Recently, I got very close to a lesbian, why, do you have a crush on her girl? Do you want to fall in love?"

Xu Qingyan's eyes widened instantly, and his upper body straightened unconsciously: "What, what lesbian?" He explained in a panic: "No, no..."

"Don't worry." Lu Ze looked at him with a smile on his face: "I thought about it, you are actually not young, and the boys in the village are also of this age Married. You have someone you like, which is actually quite normal." "

It's just...you are going to go to college after all, so it's impossible to stay here all the time. Have you discussed with him what to do in the future? "

Lu Ze's voice was gentle and appropriate, as if he was completely thinking of him, but Xu Qingyan felt a little flustered for some reason.

"Brother Lu, I don't, I really don't, you misunderstood." He hurriedly explained: "Are you talking about Su Yan? There is nothing between me and her, it's just that I don't understand some parts of English. She has studied abroad before. , I asked her for English lessons!"

"Oh, nothing." The smile on Lu Ze's face gradually faded: "There is nothing, if you have any questions, don't come to me, but ask her instead."

Xu Qingyan was speechless for a moment.

Lu Ze lowered his eyes, remained silent for a moment, and slowly said: "Qingyan, if you are afraid that I will tell my uncle and aunt about this, then don't worry, I am not a talkative person, so there is no need to hide it from me."

Xu Qingyan opened his mouth, lowered his head and said, "I didn't lie to you, I have nothing to do with her." The

tip of the pen tapped on the table, and Xu Qingyan's heart subconsciously rose with the clicking sound.

That was the pen he gave to Lu Ze.

As long as he comes up every time, Lu Ze will use this one.

Xu Qingyan thought about it, but for some reason, his heart felt sour.

After a long time, Lu Ze finally broke the silence: "If it's not because of her... then I can ask, what did I do to make you unhappy, to keep you avoiding me like this?" Xu Qingyan opened and closed his lips

. , a little at a loss: "Brother Lu, what did you say... I didn't hide from you..."

Lu Ze raised his eyes to look at him, the light in his eyes was as clear as a cold pool where the bottom could be seen at a glance, Xu Qingyan only felt that his thoughts were in such a It's hard to hide in the eyes.

His eyes wandered unconsciously, but he didn't dare to look at him.

Lu Ze said: "You don't like to trouble others. You just met him, so it's impossible for you to let me not trouble others."

Xu Qingyan didn't speak.

Lu Ze said: "It's not been right since I came back last time... Is it because I joked with you that made you unhappy? Or do you not like me always touching you?"

Xu Qingyan said in a thin voice, "Neither..."

"That's What, you have to give me a reason for alienating me for no reason." Lu Ze's voice was patient and calm, without any emotional fluctuations.

Xu Qingyan bit her lower lip tightly, but didn't know how to speak.

How to say? say what?

Said that I was on your bed and had a dream. When I dreamed

of that absurd dream with you, Xu Qingyan, my expression changed a bit. How could I say it?

The office fell into silence, Xu Qingyan was silent for a long time, and then hummed: "I didn't alienate you..."

Lu Ze looked at him, and after a long time, he sighed softly: "I was thinking about it."

Xu Qingyan raised his eyes in a daze .

Lu Ze raised his hand and rubbed his temples, showing tiredness on his face: "You are not young anymore, it's normal to have your own privacy and don't want to tell others." He said, "Maybe it's because I usually follow

you too much . Tight, it makes you a little out of breath." He paused, and said in a low voice: "It's okay, just tell me directly if you have something to say in the future, and you don't have to be so estranged from me." Xu Qingyan suddenly felt uncontrollable

panic : "No, brother Lu, I didn't think about it that way, that's not what I meant..."

He stepped forward and said eagerly, "I didn't want to hide anything from you, I just, I just..."

Lu Ze raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes were calm and unwavering, Xu Qingyan was really a little scared, afraid that Lu Ze would misunderstand him, and would really ignore him as he said.

"I just... don't know how to tell you." He whispered.

Lu gave him enough time to explain.

Xu Qingyan grabbed his trousers with one hand, and said, "I, I was just worried that I would disturb you too much..."

He stumbled and said, "You are usually so busy with work, and you have to tutor me at night... I am afraid that it will delay your time, and I am afraid that it will affect you. It's time for you to rest..."

Lu Ze was silent for a moment: "Really?"

Xu Qingyan felt a little guilty: "Really."

Lu Ze sighed, as if he believed it, but also seemed helpless.

"No matter how busy I am, I won't run out of time for you."

Xu Qingyan's heart softened when he heard this, and he raised his eyes to look at him cautiously: "I'm sorry, Brother Lu...don't be angry, okay?"

Lu Ze Glancing at him, Xu Qingyan took two slow steps towards him again: "I just didn't turn my head around for a while, I was wrong, don't be angry with me..." He really couldn't

imagine What if Lu Ze really doesn't care about him in the future?

Xu Qingyan was never a person who was used to relying on others, but only with Lu Ze, he couldn't help but watch the relationship between the two return to the way it was before.

He thought, maybe, maybe that time was just an accident? Maybe that doesn't mean anything? Maybe that...was just a dream of his?

Lu Ze lowered his head to process the documents, and sighed helplessly: "How can I be angry with you?"

Xu Qingyan was still worried, he said: "Then I still don't understand some English...Can I go back with you tonight?"

Lu Ze looked at him: "Is that Comrade Su not good at speaking?"

Xu Qingyan glanced at him: "I still want to hear what you have to say."

Lu Ze's face softened a little when he heard that, and Xu Qingyan finally breathed a sigh of relief.

The matter was settled, and Xu Qingyan was about to leave, but Lu Ze called him again: "Wait a minute." He

turned around, and saw Lu Ze was holding a familiar oiled paper bag in his hand: "I bought it on the way, I don't know if you still eat or not."

Seeing this, Xu Qingyan's eyes became sore, he blinked and said, "I want to eat." He

looked at Lu Ze, thinking that Lu Ze is so good, how

could that? kind of dream?

It must be that during this period of time in the factory, it is inconvenient to have other people in the dormitory, it is too depressing, it was just an accident, nothing, it will definitely not happen.

Xu Qingyan convinced himself in this way, after going back with Lu Ze that night, listening to him whispering each word in his ear, Xu Qingyan's Adam's apple moved slightly, and he forcibly focused his attention on the book, his mind was full of confusion. In the chaos, only a sliver of sanity remained.

Before going to bed at night, after greeting Lu Ze, Xu Qingyan huddled under the hot blanket, looked at the pitch-black roof, and said to himself, don't dream anymore, don't dream anymore.

As the night was getting darker, Xu Qingyan was already very tired after a busy day, and soon felt groggy, and fell asleep uneasy.

Xu Shi had something on his mind, he didn't sleep well, he only knew that he had fallen into a dream again.

The dream was full of strange things, and Xu Qingyan was so dizzy that he couldn't remember the scene clearly. He only knew that he saw Lu Ze in the dream later.

Lu Ze looked at him, his expression was not as gentle and soft as usual, but calm and calm, as if he was just a stranger. Xu Qingyan felt uncomfortable, and subconsciously ran after him and grabbed his arm, trying to explain to him. As the two chatted, somehow the atmosphere in the dream changed, the anxiously explained voice turned into hasty panting, and the movements between the limbs turned into an intimate kiss. The surrounding atmosphere gradually became hot and lingering, Xu Qingyan's eye sockets gradually became moist, and his greasy and wet breath made him slowly sink into Lu Ze's embrace.

The overwhelming feeling of rapture spread from the dream to reality, Xu Qingyan sat up abruptly, feeling the familiar touch under his body, his face gradually changed from rosy to pale.

...Different from the ambiguity in the previous dream, this time Xu Qingyan can clearly remember every bit of it.

Before, he could comfort himself that it was just a dream and it didn't mean anything, so what about this time?

This time, his face, everything about him could be clearly seen in the dream.

Even when he kissed and caressed himself, the temperature on his hands and lips was suddenly palpable.

what is this?

what is this?

Xu Qingyan covered his face, his cold hands slowly cooling down his cheeks.

He was...fantasizing Brother Lu...

how could he?

So unbearable, so... disgusting...

What would Brother Lu think if he found out? Does he feel that he is... a pervert?

The electric blanket had been turned off before going to bed. At this time, the upper body was exposed to the cold air, and the whole body was trembling.

Xu Shi's biting coldness woke him up, Xu Qingyan rubbed his face with his hands, his lips were dry, and his entire face was completely emotionless.

He took a deep breath, took off his dirty clothes stiffly, put on a coat casually, walked out of the room as lightly as possible, fetched a basin of water, and was numb with the biting cold water in the dark night Rubbing clothes.

At this moment, his mind was in chaos, he didn't know what he was thinking, and he didn't know what he should think. He just vaguely knew that his reaction...was wrong.

It was dark and windy outside, only the faint light in the room came through, giving some light.

Xu Qingyan only found it dazzling.

Poured the water lightly, Xu Qingyan put the basin back to its original place, and walked back clutching his cold clothes.

There is a stove in the house, and it should be able to dry if it is baked by the stove overnight, and it should not be found by drying it tomorrow.

Xu Qingyan was thinking blankly, but suddenly he heard the door next to him open, followed by that extremely familiar voice: "It's such a cold day, what are you washing there?"

Xu Qingyan froze completely.

The next chapter is clear! fall in love!