014: Fly

It had been a week since Ellie was taken into foster care

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It had been a week since Ellie was taken into foster care. Summer hadn't been taking it to well. She distracted herself with the musical, but she had started to push people away again.
It was the day before thanksgiving break and they were in rehearsals. Summer and Ricky singing 'Start of Something New' while Nini played the piano for them and people were dancing around them. Miss Jenn had decided that Nini would play the piano for all the rehearsals so she could get use to it.

(Summer Ricky Both)

I know
That something has changed
Never felt this way
But right here tonight

This could be the start of something new
It feels so right to be here with you
Oh
And now
looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
Feel in my heart
The start of something new

Oh, yeah
Now, who would've ever thought that
Oh
We'd both be here tonight
Ohh
Yeah
and the world looks so much brighter
Brighter, brighter
With you by my side
By my side

The school bell goes off signalling the end of the day.
"Yes! Yes! Whoo!" EJ cheers as he stands up. "Sorry, I really over thanksgiving."
"Okay, hold on." Miss Jenn says as people laugh. "I know everyone is excited for the holiday break. But, I'm me, and I have notes. Ricky and Summer, that was good. But it could be better. She said in the spirit of holiday cheer."
"Good save." Carlos tells her.
"Huh, I thought we sounded okay." Ricky says leaning against the piano as he turns to Summer who was next to him.
"Heck yeah, we're kinda killin' it." Summer agrees.
"You mean both of us?" Ricky asks as they both laugh.
"No I mean just me." Summer says jokingly.
"Oh, okay." Ricky says.
"I'm kidding, of course I mean the both of us." Summer says laughing.
Ricky laughs wrapping an arm around her shoulder pulling her into his side.
"Your homework over this break, all of you, is to please go on vocal rest. And go over your lines too, which is hard to do on vocal rest." Miss Jenn says. "But make it work. And remember, may nothing ever block your doorway to happiness."
"Excuse me!" Mr Mazzara says entering the room.
"Okay, starting now." Miss Jenn says causing Summer to let out a small giggle.
"Oh don't mind me. I just came to return a missing item." He says before walking over to Ashlyn. "Ashlyn. Cannot have our robotics team co-captain going home without her binder over break."
Ashlyn takes the binder before going over to Summer and Ricky.
"Wow, Ash. Didn't know you did robotics club." Summer says. "What else are you not telling us?"
"Nothing." Ashlyn says in a mysterious way.
"Okay." Summer says with a laugh. "Anyway, I'm gonna head home."
"Want me to walk you?" Ricky asks.
"No it's okay." Summer says. "I'll pop round tomorrow and see you."
"Call me when you get back, okay?" He tells her.
"I will." Summer says with a laugh. "Bye."
"Bye Sum." Ashlyn says before Summer leaves the room.

The Melody To My Heart- HSMTMTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें