080: Puppy Love

Summer was stood in her room trying to find an outfit for her secret date with Ricky

Summer was stood in her room trying to find an outfit for her secret date with Ricky. She was stood by her wardrobe when Ellie walks in.
"What are you getting ready for?" Ellie asks sitting down on the bed,
"Oh... uhm. Me and Alice are going to a small party." Summer lies.
"Cool." Ellie says.
"What do you think of this outfit?" Summer asks holding up an outfit.
"I love it." Ellie says. "Will Mack be at this party?"
"Why is everyone asking about me and Mack? There's nothing going on. We're just friends." Summer says.
"If you say so. I just don't want you to get hurt again like you did with Ricky and Landon." Ellie says.
"Wait, how do you know about me and Landon?" Summer asks.
"It was kind of obvious at camp. I don't know what happened but I know you guys dated and he hurt you." Ellie says.
"I'm not going to get hurt again. I promise." Summer tells her.
"Okay." Ellie says, before standing up. "I'll leave so you can get ready."
Ellie then leaves and Summer gets ready.

__________

Summer currently had a blindfold on as Ricky lead her somewhere.
"Okay, we're gonna go on grass now." Ricky tells her.
"Okay." Summer says laughing.
"And we're here." Ricky says, after a little while.
"Okay. It doesn't smell like a movie theater or waffle cones." Summer says.
"This will make sense in a second." Ricky says.
He leads her a little more before stopping and taking off the blindfold from around Summer's eyes. Summer sees they were in the barn.
"Ta-da." Ricky says, as Summer looks to see some golden retriever puppies.
"Oh, my gosh. Puppies are my kryptonite." Summer says, looking back at Ricky before walking over to the puppies.
"I think puppies are everyone's kryptonite." Ricky says as Summer picks one up, he goes over and strokes the one she picked up. "Hey, little guy."
"Would Ashlyn's parents kill me if I brought him home?" Summer asks.
"Them, Nini's moms and Ellie would all kill me for sure." Ricky says.
"But like, why?" Summer asks.
"I'm sorry I was making fun of 'Mark and Spark' today." Ricky tells her.
"I know, it's a cheesy show, but..." Summer starts.
"But it means something to you." Ricky cuts her off, as he puts his guitar down. "So, it means something to me too." He goes back over to Summer and kisses the puppies head. "maybe there's .5 percent of me that's threatened by Mack and so I'm overcompensating."
"Ricky, Mack was my childhood crush, emphasis on 'was'." Summer says.
"Copy that. As they saw in Hollywood." Ricky says. "And as they say in musicals 'Sit down and let me sing you a song'."
"They don't say that." Summer says laughing.
"I know. You've made me watch every single musical on the planet." Ricky says, laughing as well.
"If you're gonna be my best friend let alone my boyfriend, you've got to have seen every single musical ever made." Summer says, as they sit down.
"Well, I'll watch every single musical as long as it's with you." Ricky says leaning forward and kissing her.
Ricky was sat on a hay-bale while Summer was sat on the floor with the puppy in her lap.
"What did I do to deserve you, Ricky Bowen?" Summer asks. "How am I so lucky."
"I'm the lucky one." Ricky says, looking at her as he places his guitar on his lap. "This is the 'Mark and Spark' theme song, Ricky's version."
Ricky then starts to play the guitar as Summer looks at him in amazement.