021: I love you

Everyone was in the bomb shelter apart from Summer

Everyone was in the bomb shelter apart from Summer. Ricky walks up to Kourtney, Nini and Alice.
"Hey, um, have you guys seen Summer?" Ricky asks them.
"Um, she's packing up. I think it's just hit her that Ellie really wasn't here tonight." Nini says.
"And that boarding school person took off." Kourtney says. "I think she's taking that pretty hard to."
Ricky sighs looking towards the dressing room. He looks at the girls against before walking to the room Summer was in.
"Hey." Ricky says causing Summer to turn to look at him. "There you are."
"Hey." Summer replies.
"I was wondering were you went." Ricky tells her.
"Yeah, just making sure I had everything I needed." Summer says.
"Sorry, that teacher chick left, she doesn't know what she's missing." Ricky says.
"It's fine. I wasn't planning on going anyway. I guess, just the thought of possibly getting a new opportunity kind of made the fact she left a bit disappointing." Summer says. "But hey. I guess now you're still stuck with me."
"Well, even though I'm sad for you that you didn't get in, at least I don't lose my best friend. Don't know what I would do without you." Ricky says causing Summer to laugh.
"Uh, what was your question?" Summer asks.
"Hmm?" Ricky replies.
"The question you were going to ask me before we bowed." Summer says.
"Oh Yeah. I was just gonna say, what happens now?" Ricky tells her.
"What do you mean?" Summer asks.
"Um, I've never opened a show, or closed one." Ricky answers. "So, like, what happens now?"
"Usually the theatre kids cry, and then we go to Denny's." Summer says.
"I mean. No that it's all over." Ricky tells her.
"Don't you and Big Red have, like, three months of video games to catch up on?" Summer asks.
"Yeah I guess so." Ricky says.
"And you've still got to teach me how to skateboard." Summer reminds him.
"True." Ricky says with a laugh.
"Is that it?" Summer asks, Ricky just stares at her causing her to stare back. "Uhm..." Summer grabs her bag. "Great job tonight, Ricky."
Summer walks past Ricky heading towards the door. Ricky knew he had to say it, he couldn't wait any longer.
"I love you." Ricky says causing Summer to turn to him shocked.

"I've loved you since you pulled me on stage, even though I made it obvious I didn't want to ruin things with you for the acting school. I've loved you since that moment in the theatre where we almost kissed. I've loved you since you came up with that crazy plan to get Miss Jenn back. I've loved you since homecoming. I've loved you since you told me the truth about your parents. I've loved you since you announced you were dating Landon, which broke my heart, not only because I loved you but because I knew he wasn't the right guy for you. I've loved you since I saw you singing that song with Nini and Ashlyn. I've loved you since the audition and you didn't let the lights going out faze you at all. I've loved you since 5th grade when I bumped into you on the playground. I've even loved you since Kindergarten. The moment I saw you I somehow knew you were the one. I was young but I knew I need you in my life. I was just so scared to talk to you. And I guess since I'm admitting everything, I may as well admit that I bumped into you on the playground on purpose. Just so I could have a reason to talk to you. The reason I couldn't say I love you to Nini is because I knew it was you. It always has been you. It's been you since you went to Disneyland with me and my parents and I forced you to go on the biggest roller-coaster there. You told me you got seasick on roller-coasters but you still went on, for me. But in the end it wasn't you who threw up it was me. I threw up all over you're shoes. And Sum, you didn't even make me feel bad. You just said..."