019: Isn't Doing The Best

Summer and Nini were going around giving cards to everyone

Summer and Nini were going around giving cards to everyone. Summer had headed to the gym to hand out some of the crews cards. Little did Summer know while she was giving a card to someone who was in the wings on one side of the stage, Ricky was stood on the other side with Big Red watching her.
"I think you should tell her before the show, dude. I mean, you can't stop looking at her." Big Red says.
"And risk making things awkward before the show? No way, I'll tell her after." Ricky says.
The two boys watch as Nini walks over to Summer sending the two boys a smile. They return it, but as Summer goes to look at them Nini pulls her away.
"Saved you there, dude. If Nini didn't pull Sum away she would have caught you staring." Big Red says before Carlos comes and gets them to go back to the bomb shelter.

Miss Jenn had gotten the main cast, Carlos, Big Red and Natalie to all hold hands in a circle. Summer opened her eyes and looked at Ricky who was opposite her with his eyes closed. She closed them again, miss when Ricky did the same to her. And just like that, it was time for the show.

Summer and Ricky had just finished the first song.
"You have an amazing voice, you're a singer, right?" Ricky says as Troy.
"Just the church choir is all. I tried a solo and nearly fainted." Summer replies as Gabriella.
"Really? Why's that?" Ricky asks.
"I took one look that all the people staring only at me, and the next thing I knew, I was staring at the ceiling. End of solo career." Summer answers getting a few laughs from the audience. "But you sounded like you've done a lot of singing."
"Oh, sure, lots. Yeah, my shower head is very impressed with me." Ricky says.

The scene goes on and once it was done Summer runs to the bomb shelter to check on Kourtney. When she gets there she sees Carlos and Nini helping her with the 'Stick To The Status Quo' choreography.
"How's it going?" Summer asks.
"I think she's getting it." Carlos answers.
"Oh, my god, there's like 100 parts." Kourtney says.
"Yeah, that was two parts of eight, but keep drillin' it, though." Carlos tells her.
"I don't know about this." Kourtney says sitting down.
"Oh, hey." Summer says sitting down as well, while Nini does the same. Summer pulls the Gabriella phone from her pocket. "My good luck charm. Vanessa Hudgen's phone from the movie."
"Trust the process." Nini says as Summer hands Kourtney the phone.
"But what if it's a mess?" Kourtney asks.
"Then we'll go down together, okay?" Summer says grabbing her hand.
"Okay, very quickly before you go back on, what is going on with you and Ricky?" Nini asks.
"Nothing. Why?" Summer asks.
"Please, the way you look at each other." Kourtney says.
"I agree with them." Alice says walking over.
"And where the hell have you been?" Summer asks.
"My dad had to go back to the other place so I had to help him pack." Alice says. "But, I'm here now. What's going on with you and Ricky?"
"Okay, yes, I like him." Summer says before looking at Nini. "But I feel like I'm betraying you if I do anything about it."
"Nonsense. You're not betraying me. Me and Ricky broke up. I don't like him like that anymore. If anything, I think I'm the biggest 'Sumicky' shipper. Other then Ellie." Nini says.
"Thanks Nin." Summer says before they heard the audience clapping. She turns to Kourtney. "It's our scene!"
"And it starts in 30 seconds." Natalie says.
"Okay, uh.. Whoa." Kourtney says before grabbing Summer's hands. "Let's go!"
"You got this girls!" Nini says as Summer and Kourtney run out the room.