076: Here's My Number

The drama club of East High were now on their way to the bomb shelter

"Follow me and keep your energy contained. I am told we have a special visitor meeting us in the rehearsal room." Miss Jenn tells everyone.
"Is it Dani, somebody stop me from saying something stupid." Kourtney says.
"If it's Mack somebody stop me if I flirt with him." Carlos says.
"Carlos." Summer says laughing.
"Yeah Carlos." Ricky says, causing Summer to look at him confused at his tone of voice.
"Excuse me, hi." Miss Jenn says, as there was a security guard and tape in the way to the bomb shelter. "My students and I need to get back to our rehearsal room."
No can do. This hallway's been rented out by Homecoming to pre- light for a scene." The security Guard tells her.
"But Homecoming isn't for like, a month?" Ashlyn says.
He then signals for them all to come closer which they do.
"Between us 'Homecoming' is the secret code name for 'High School Musical 4'." The guard tells them.
Everyone screams excitedly.
"Between us, you should not be a security guard." Miss Jenn says.

The group eventually makes it to the Bomb Shelter.
"Everyone take a seat. I'm sorry we had to climb through the bushes." Miss Jenn says. "Hopefully whatever this is it won't take to long."
Everyone gasps as a familiar face appears behind Miss Jenn.
"Corbin's on the clock." Corbin Bleu says walking over to the group.
"Mr Bleu?" Carlos asks.
"All right, look you guys, I'm gonna make this quick." Corbin tells them.
"Is your helicopter waiting?" Ricky asks.
"You're funny." Corbin says. "It's a private jet. I am aware that the 'Frozen' documentary turned out... differently then any of us expected."
"Seb isn't talking to me." Carlos says.
"Big Red is in Cairo for six months." Ashlyn adds.
"My mothers first husband disappeared under mysterious circumstances." Emmy says, causing a few people to look at her confused.
"I hear you. And I think I found a way to make it up to you." Corbin tells them.
"Not another documentary crew, please." Alice begs.
"No, no, no. It's something way better." Corbin says. "Allow me to invite some friends to explain. Lucas? Mo?"
"No. No." Stephanie says before Lucas and Monique from the 'High School Musical' movies come through the door.
"Hey Wildcats!" Lucas says, as everyone freaks out a little.
"So, we want the fourth movie to feel authentic, a little bit more grounded, and absolutely accessible to new generations." Monique explains.
"So, what's the plot of this movie, you ask?" Lucas says.
"We didn't but I was going to." Ashlyn says.
"Okay. It is out 15 year high school reunion.. My character Chad is married to Taylor." Chad says, causing a few people to gasp. "Martha is a world class choreographer. Troy and Gabriella are in couple's therapy. Ryan is happily partnered."
"With twins on the way." Lucas adds, causing everyone to clap.
"And the future of the East High Drama Department is on the line." Monique says.
"So it's a horror film?" Miss Jenn asks, causing the three 'HSM' stars to laugh.
"No, not at all, Jessica." Corbin says. "The real hook of this movieis that Miss Darbus is retiring. So the next generation of theater kids are absolutely freaking out."
"So, it's a comedy." Stephanie says.
"We need you to be featured extras." Lucas tells them.
"Front and center in every scene with Miss Darbus." Corbin says, as they all gasp.
"I mean, what better way to cast a drama class then with real drama students?" Monique asks.
"Wait, is Alyson Reed in this movie?" Alice asks.
"Who?" Ricky asks.
"Cassie in the 'A Chorus Line' movie. The original Miss Darbus." Ashlyn says.
"Alyson is in, 100%." Corbin says. "She still has her original costumes."
"And her wigs." Monique says.
"That was a wig. Okay, I'm obsessed with Hollywood." Carlos says.
"Um, excuse me. If we're going for authenticity here, then I think that Mack and Dani should consult us. The real life kids at East High." Kourtney says.
"I love the integrity of that. Great idea." Corbin says.
"yeah, great. you can cover Dani." Lucas tells her. "Any volunteers to show Mack around?"
"Right like, somebody who grew up loving his TV show. And met him a week ago in Cali." Ashlyn says. "Maybe a certain single somebody named Summer. Who was the one to teach him to dance in just a day."
"And he taught her how to surf." Gina adds.
"Ohh." Everyone says.
"Spicy." Lucas says.
"Perfect. Summer, you are on Mack." Monique tells her.
"well, this is fun." Ricky says, as Summer and Ashlyn fist bump.
"right? Rehearsals start this week." Corbin tells them. "Prepare for your entire lives to change. This time for the better."
Everyone gets excited standing up and hugging, while Ricky and Miss Jenn stay sat down.

Summer walks into he room where Mack was meant to be to find him only in his boxers.
"Can I help you?" Mack asks.
"I am so sorry." Summer says. "I was assigned to give you a hand."
"Yeah, I'd love to know who assigned you to interrupt my costume fitting." Mack says.
"That part was accidentally. If I had known you were in your boxers. I would have come way sooner. I mean later. And I'm still talking. And looking." Summer says covering her eyes with her hands.
"Hey, these are no different then my swimming trunks which you saw when we went surfing nearly everyday last week." Mack says.
"At least now I know why you wanted to learn how to dance." Summer says.
"Yeah, sorry for not telling you." Mack says.
"No, it's cool. I'm gonna turn around so you an get changed." Summer says, before turning around. "Do you still talk to the dog from the show?"
"There were seven of them. They all retired to a farm upstate." Mack answers. "They're dead. The farm is 'Heaven'."
"Woah, way to kill the mood." Summer says jokingly, as she turns around.
"Sorry." Mack says with a laugh.
Summer's phone then goes off, she checks to see a message from Ricky.
'How's things going with Mack? Can I see you later? I miss you. xx'
"Your boyfriend?" Mack asks.
Summer had told Mack last week about Ricky, expecting to not see him again.
"Yeah." Summer says. "But we're keeping things between us secret for now."
"Don't worry. You're secrets safe with me." Mack says, causing Summer to smile slightly.
"Okay, thank you. I got to go. But, here's my number so you can message me if you have any questions about life at East High." Summer says, walking over and handing him a piece of paper.
"Thanks." Mack says.
Summer smiles before saying a quiet goodbye and leaving.