033: Road Between

Soon enough, the drama club, Ellie, Miss Jenn, Mr Mazarra and Mike Bowen, were stood in-front of the barn door, waiting for Seb's signal

"Open the doors!" Seb shouts from outside.
Ricky and EJ pull the door open and Carlos and Seb were stood there.
"Happy birthday, Carlos!" Everyone shouts.
"Wait. This can't be happening." Carlos says. "I'm not wearing a party outfit."
"We got you covered." Seb tells him.
Carlos and Seb then walk in. Carlos going straight over to Gina and Summer giving the two girls hugs first before giving everyone else a hug.

Summer and Ricky walk on stage as Big Red shines the light on them.
"Yes, Summer and Ricky!" Kourtney cheers as everyone claps.
"Hey, everyone!" Summer says. "I think you kinda you know..."
"It's carlos Quinceanero!" Ricky finishes. "Gina get on up here!"
Summer and Ricky then leave the stage as Gina walks on and everyone cheers.
"Testing, testing." Gina says. "Hello, Carlos Rodriguez, we, um, haven't always seen eye to eye when it comes to running rehearsals, and, honestly, I sorta had no idea what to get you tonight. And then Sebbie showed me that clip of you in seventh grade, dancing. I was like, 'Oh. Okay, so we're actually the exact same.' Because I remember where I was in seventh grade, or, uh, all the places I was that year. And I would just dance and dance alone in my bedroom to stay busy and escape. The difference between us, is, I never would have put that out into the world, and I would have never left that up on instagram, after some of the comments you got... Haters gonna hate. Anyways um, tonight I'm recreating your dance. Because, we may not share a choreography brain, but I think you know we share a dancer heart. No matter what happens tomorrow, or the day after that, we just keep on dancing."
A video of Carlos dancing in seventh grade starts playing.
Gina and five of the dancers have an amazing performance, at the end Gina pulls Carlos onto stage and everyone cheers and claps.

Summer was stood getting a drink when Seb comes up to her.
"Hey, so... you know Gina just put on an amazing performance, right?" Seb asks.
"Yeah." Summer replies.
"Would you be able to do one too. I'm about to do one but can you do one right after me." Seb says.
"I mean, I'm not prepared but I got a few songs. I can watch you from backstage while I pick one." Summer tells him.
"Yes perfect, then do you think you and Ricky could perform one?" Seb asks. "After you're solo performance."
"I'm sure he won't mind." Summer says.
"great. Thanks." Seb says.
"Of course. I'll go backstage now and start picking." Summer says.

Summer was sat behind the makeshift stage that had been built in the barn for the party. She was going through a few songs she had written when she hears talking.
"Okay, who stole my boyfriend?" She hears Carlos asks.
"And my girlfriend." She hears Ricky adds causing her to lightly smile.
She then hears a truck reversing, knowing it was time for Seb's performance, Summer stands up and pocks her head round the stage, so she could watch without anyone seeing her and knowing what her and Seb had planned.
"Carlos, hi. Um, I think you know there is nothing greater then the love we share for power ballads originally sung by iconic women." Seb says. "Yes, you're my boyfriend but you're also sort of my hero. Here's something I never told you. That video you from then you were 13 has 1,000 views. I would say roughly 100 of them were from me. I was 12 years old, and hiding in my room, in ever sense of that word. Uh, you're post kinda went viral. Semi- viral for Utah. Uhm... I didn't know who you were, I barely knew who I was. I just knew I felt inspired. So, I just kept on hitting repeat. So thank you, and happy birthday." Seb starts playing the piano but ubruptly stops. "Oh, and I hope it's not disappointing to the king of fashion, I am wearing the same suit I wore to homecoming. My parents said that I have to wear this till I grow out of it. Okay, here it goes."
He starts playing the piano again and has a amazing performances of the song 'The Climb by Miley Cyrus'. Before Summer knew it, it was her go. Summer walks on stage going to the middle, she places the microphone onto the microphone stand before taking a breath.