015: I Think I Kinda You Know

Summer and Ricky walk through the door the Ashlyn's house to see Nini sat on the stairs"Hey, look who's here

"Hey, look who's here. Nice hats." Nini says standing up.
"Thanks, they were gifts." Ricky says with a laugh as her pulls his off before turning to Summer and pulling her's off for her before she had the chance to do it herself. "I didn't know if you'd make it."
"Oh, yeah, my mom's are watching the dog competition and Kourtney's out of town at her grandma's, so I figured I'd come by and check in on all my, uh... buddies." Nini explains.
"Nice, we heard a rumour that Carlos went off the deep end, and we did not want to miss it." Summer says with a laugh.
Gina then walks in.
"Hi, Nini." She says. "Happy thanksgiving."
"Oh. Hey. Turkey cupcakes." Nini says pointing to the tray of cupcakes in Gina's hands. "Gobble gobble."
It's a gluten free cupcake recipe I made from scratch." Gina says. "From YouTube."
"Again with you and YouTube." Ricky says as him, Summer and Gina laugh while Nini laughs awkwardly not sure what they were talking about.

Summer was sat with the rest of the cast waiting to play the board game that Carlos made. He called it 'High School Musical, The Choosical' There were two teams The wildcats and the Knights. Summer was sat with Nini, EJ and Seb on the Wildcat's team and a few others while Ricky was on the opposite team with Gina, Big Red and Ashlyn and the rest of the cast.
"All right. Okay, okay, you guys. Okay." Carlos says getting everyone's attention. "There are four basic categories. The 'Getcha Head In The Frame Trivia Challenge'."
"Ohh." EJ says.
"The 'Bop Till You Drop Dance Challenge'. 'Sync To The Status Quo Lip Sync Challenge' and 'Looking For Glee'." Carlos lists off. "Which I thought would be a fun name for the singing challenge because when I was a kid I was obsessed with the show."
"Same!" Summer as everyone laughs.
"Hey, it still holds up." EJ adds.
"Oh. Good. I thought you guys were gonna judge me." Carlos says. "Okay knights, so you won the coin toss so you guys get to pick the first challenge."
"'Looking For Glee'." Big Red says.
"We gotta do 'Looking For Glee'." Ricky agrees.
"You want to?" Ashlyn asks.
"Come on." Ricky says.
"Okay, we're gonna look for 'Glee'." Ashlyn tells Carlos.
"Excellent." Carlos says before picking up a card. "As fast as you can, please sing the lyrics 'What I've Been Looking For' to the Rhythm of 'Gethca Head In The Game'."
The people on the knights team start and the others laugh at how funny it was.
"That was it!" Ashlyn says as they finish.
"That was terrible." EJ says laughing.
"I'm so happy." Seb says looking like he was about to cry.
"Congratulations, you get to move four spaces closer to center stage at East High." Carlos says.
"Wait, they get four spaces for that?" EJ asks as Big Red moves their piece.
"Okay. Wildcats, take a spin." Carlos tells them.
EJ spins to find out the number of spaces they will move if they pass the challenge.
"All right, we're gonna bop." EJ says.
"Okay, pick one member from each team." Carlos tells them. After some discussion Ricky and EJ stand up.
"Oh boy." Seb says quietly so only Nini and Summer could hear, causing Summer to laugh a little.
"Your challenge is to stare at your partner and do the Sharpey and Ryan warm up thing for 60 seconds straight without laughing. Or killing each other." Carlos says. "Okay, go!"
While they were doing it Nini and Gina both get up to get a drink. Everyone sat down was laughing apart from Summer who was sat their quietly looking at her lap. They both completed the challenge and were able to move spaces forward. While everyone was still laughing about what happens Summer gets up and sneaks away, going unnoticed by everyone apart from Ricky.