066: It's On

The campers were currently doing a game of 'Dewey says'

"Dewey says hop on one foot." Dewey says into the megaphone.
"Hey, Dewey? Is Simon gonna sue you for stealing his game?" Ricky asks as everyone was hopping on one foot.
"I don't know Simon personally." Dewey replies.
"Breaking news, Dewey Wood locks Simon of Simon Says in his basement." Ricky says.
Summe rand Gina burst out laughing as Dewey blows his whistle.
"You're out. Bye- bye." Dewey tells Ricky. "Dewey says stop. Dewey says dance like you're at the camp prom."
"what'd you say?" Ashlyn asks. Dewey blows his whistle. "Did he say there was a camp prom?"
It goes on and in the end Maddox and Jet were the only ones left, meaning the yellow team one. EJ went to leave again.
"Dude, where are you always going?" Landon asks EJ.
"Getting everything ready for the show." EJ says.
"You can't do that at night?" Carlos questions.
"well, Miss Jenn thinks it's better to push..." EJ says cutting himself off.
"What!" Everyone from east high, and Ellie says.

Before long all the east high members were sat in the barn with Miss Jenn.
"Wildcats." Miss Jenn says, stopping everyone from talking at once.
"What are you doing here?" Carlos asks.
"EJ asked me for a couple directing pointers and I had already been back from my Caribbean cruise for 15 minutes, so I drive here." Miss Jenn says.
"Wow." Alice says.
"Are you tired?" Summer asks.
"It's starting to hit me. Tell me about you." Miss Jenn tells them. "What is happening with the show?"
"Kourt and Sum got Elsa and Anna." Gina says. "I'm understudy for Anna. And the queen/main female servant."
"I got Olaf. But there's no dressing room. So I spend all day in the costume." Carlos says.
"Noted." Miss Jenn says.
"And I'm Kristoff. But maybe my dad already told you." Ricky says.
"Oh and remind me later. He sent me with an early birthday gift for you." Miss Jenn says, before turning to Ellie who was sat next to her. "Let me guess. Young Summer?"
"Yeah, I got the young Anna." Ellie says.
"Well done, sweetie. You deserve it." Miss Jenn says before turning to Ashlyn, Alice, Stephanie and Haliee. "Oh and who are you girls playing? Are any of you Elsa and Anna's long lost sister they found on ancestory.com."
"We aren't allowed to add parts. I checked. Several times." Ashlyn says.
"We're actually all in the ensemble." Haliee says.
"A musical is a beautiful body. The ensemble is it's sturdy backbone." Miss Jenn says.
"Sorry guys, we have to get back to the climbing wall. Or we're gonna forfeit the whole game." EJ says.
"Oh boy." Kourtney says.
"Oh, Miss Jenn, do you want to come watch?" Stephanie asks.
"Oh, I don't have my theater glasses or athletic footwear." Miss Jenn says.
"Come on Miss Jenn." Carlos says standing up and extending a hand to her. "Let's go to camp."

"Oh my goodness." Miss Jenn says as they all were watching people do the climbing wall.
"It's big." Carlos agrees.
"This is our final athletic competition before the big sing off." Val announces. "We'll do a series of sprints 'mano- a mano' and one player will prevail each time."
It was then Gina and Kourtney's go. Gina climbs up the wall and graps the blue flag, Kourtney hadn't even left the ground.
"Great. Gina won. We're done. We're done." Kourtney says.
"You have to at least try." Val tells her.
"Look, you all are amazing at these games without even trying. If I were to try now, in front of all of you. I wouldn't be able to control what happens." Kourtney says.
"That's why we have to push through. Even when it's hard." Val says.
Everyone starts chanting Kourtney's name. Other then Summer and Miss Jenn who both share a look. Summer and Miss Jenn nod at each other.
"Campers! Mommy's talking." Miss Jenn says before turning to Kourtney. Miss Jenn then talks to Kourtney before giving her a hug. "Well I have got to get back on the road because I have a hard out at being up more then 40 hours in a row." Miss Jenn then goes to leave but EJ stops her. She talks to him for a moment before calling Ricky over then giving Ricky his present. "Jenifer out!" Miss Jenn starts to walk away before looking back. "Where's the door?"