056: Susie Fine

It was now arranged that Summer would play Anna for the show with everyone outside of camp while Gina would play her for the show to the other people in camp

Everyone was at the dinning hall having dinner before leaving, besides the Jones sisters, who were in Ellie's cabin.
"Why am I packing for you?" Summer asks looking at her sister.
"Because you're the best sister ever." Ellie replies.
"Too right I am." Summer says with a laugh.
"I am so excited to be playing the younger version of you." Ellie says.
"You're not playing the younger version of me, El. You are the younger version of me." Summer says.
"Guess that's true." Ellie says.
"Yeah it is." Summer says before zipping up the bag.
"We'll you're all packed. Shall we go to the dinning hall?" Summer asks slowly standing up.
"Firstly, how are you doing? With playing Ricky's love interest again." Ellie asks.
"It's just a role. I'm not worried." Summer says.
"You sure?" Ellie asks.
"Yes I'm sure." Summer says. "Even though it a role I don't really deserve because I didn't audition but..."
"Okay, stop that right now." Ellie tells her. "You did audition without even knowing it. We all heard your song and Val instantly put you down. So you may not think you auditioned, but you did."
"How did you all get there to listen?" Summer asks.
"I may or may not have told them." Ellie says.
"Ellie!" Summer says with a small laugh.
"You forget that I know you to well. Whenever you have your guitar on you, you will be singing. So I knew when i saw you before you went to the woods, with your guitar you would be singing, so I lead everyone there." Ellie says. "I also know that if you didn't audition you would regret it."
"Thank you." Summer says.
"You're my sister. I got your back." Ellie says.
Summer smiles and hugs her sister
"Now come on, let's go to the dinner hall. I'm starving." Summer says.
The two girls laugh before heading to the dinning hall.

__________

Everyone arrives at the campsite, putting their bags down.
"Now, everybody, sometimes there are snakes." Maddox tells everyone. "Most of them are not poisonous."
"Most of them?" Kourntey asks, loudly.
"Yes." Maddox says.
"I can't. i can't. I'm sorry." Kourtney says.
"You can't really do that. You have to come back." Maddox says.
Summer laughs before going and setting up her's and Ellie's tent.

Summer was sat with Ellie and Gina by the fire, as it was now dark.
"Welcome folks, to your very first Newbie Initiation Camp-out Night." Maddox says to everyone. Everyone cheers as Summer spots Ricky sitting down opposite her. "Now to kick off the night, let's give it up for our very own Rocket Man!"
Everyone cheers as EJ walks out of his tent, guitar hung around his back.
"All right, everyone pair attention, 'cause I don't have much time to waste tonight." EJ says sitting between Gina and Maddox. "I'm gonna need a little help singing parts of this."
Shake your money maker, Caswell." EJ says form his spot next to Kourtney who was sat on the other side of Ellie.
"Not helpful, Carlos." EJ says causing a few people to laugh. "All right, here we go" EJ's voice turns creepy.. This one is called 'The Ballad Of Shallow Lake' And every word is true."
"Okay, freaky." Summer says unfazed.
EJ starts to play the guitar.

Gonna tell a story about Susan Fine
She lived 200 years ago
One night she heard a whistle
The spooky kind
The sound can make your blood run cold
They say she got swallowed by Shallow Lake
Never to be seen again
Till her ghost says
Come morning

Maddox and a few others join in.

Na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na
She lost her soul
And she lost her mind
Na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na
Don't get caught by Susie Fine

It was now just EJ singing again.

So pray you find your way back home
Home, home!

Others join in again.

Na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na
She'll drink your blood
Like it's werewolf wine
Na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na- na
You better run from Susie Fine

The song finishes and everyone claps.
"m, is that really a true story?" Kourtney asks,
"That song is basically a documentary." Maddox tells her.
"Quick follow up." Kourtney says laughing.
"I actually have a lot of homework, but the amazing Maddox will explain it all." EJ says.
"Let's see. Who here likes ghost stories?" Maddox asks.
Multiple people, including Summer raise their hands.
"You like ghost stories?" Gina questions.
"Like them, she literally is addicted to them." Landon says with a laugh. "She's always telling me one."
Summer laughs and shakes her head as multiple other people laugh. Ricky, who had watched the whole interaction, couldn't help but feel jealous.
"Well, then it's time for you all to hear the story of..." Maddox says before shining her torch so it lit up her face. "'The Women In The Woods'."
"See, that's a no for me." Kourtney says.
"Camp Shallow Lake was founded a long, long time ago by a married couple. Mr John Fine and Mrs Susan Fine. Everybody loved Mrs Fine. She was kind. Had a voice like an angel. And she had a sweet tooth, unmatched. Always had a bag of twizzlers in hand. But tragedy stuck on a night a lot like tonight. It was the very first Newbie Initiation Camp-out night. Legend says Mrs Fine heard a faint whistling sound. Deep within the woods. So she's wondering All by herself." Maddox says.
"Wait,what did she find?" Ricky asks.
"Was it corbin Bleu's helicopter?" Jet asks causing everyone to laugh.
"No, she was out in the woods for so long, she never came home." Maddox says.
"I know the feeling." Jet says.
"Me too." Kourtney agrees.
"Well, wait no. So this all happened 20, I mean 50 years ago." Maddox says. "And ever since that night, Mrs Fine has been wandering the woods, hungry, lost and angry."
"You guys am I Susan Fine?" Jet asks causing a few people to laugh.
"You are pretty angry, dude. Not going to lie." Ricky says.
Everyone starts talking amongst themselves.
"Guys, Maddox is trying to tell a story. Could we all have a little respect and listen?" Summer says causing everyone to go quiet and look at her. "Thank you. Go on, Maddox."
"Sorry, this isn't how I... It's scary. It's suppose to be scary. Never mind. Sorry." Maddox says before walking away.
"Maddie, wait."Jet says.
"Good job, guys." Summer says standing up. "Maddox, wait!"
Summer runs after Maddox.