098: What You Mean to Me

Summer walks up beside Mr Mazzara, getting ready to go on stage

"30 second warning." Mr Mazzara tells her.
"Thanks Mr Mazzara." Summer says."Killing it on the sound by the way."
"Thank you. It's a blessing to be able to turn you people down." Mr Mazzara says. "And go."
Summer walks on stage, crossing over with Ricky as they go to there places on stage as the piano begins to play.

(Summer, Ricky, Both)

If this was forever
What could be better?
We've already proved it works
But in 2,123 hours
Of bending the universe
It gonna make everything
In our whole world change
It's all changing

And you know that where we are
Where we are
Will never be the same
Oh

Right here
Right now
Right now
Tomorrow can wait for some other day to be
To be
But right now there's you and me
You and me
You and me
Oh, you and me
But right now there's
You and me

As the lights go out Summer and Ricky glance at each other, Ricky being the first to break the eye contact and walk of stage, Summer following shortly after.

As everyone was celebrating after the curtain call, Ricky wraps an arm around Summer's shoulder kissing her head. He then removes his arm from her shoulders and holds her hand.
"I'm sorry. I... I have to go." Summer tells him.
"Hey, it's okay." Ricky says, before kissing her cheek. "Go get 'em."
Summer smiles and Ricky before running off stage.

After getting ready for the press conference Summer walks in, in her dress.
"Hi, everybody." Summer says.
"Maybe everybody should sit down for this." Miss Jenn says.
Everybody sits down and Summer stands in front of them.
"Oh, gosh. I have so much I want to say to you guys." Summer says. "But the makeup people told me not to cry before this press conference. Uh... okay. I got cast in Quinn's next movie and I'm getting in a limo and going to fly to New Zealand in about 20 minutes. I'm sorry. I know New Zealand is a sore subject for you after 'Six Below Zero'."
"It hurts less now." Mr Mazzara tells her.
"I just want to say... I had no idea who I was, not really, I didn't know what I deserved, I thought the only thing I deserved was the way my parents treated me. That's until I met you guys. You guys changed my life. You all have helped me through the most difficult stages of my life. You all saved me. When I didn't even know I needed saving. And now I'm suppose to leave for a really long time, because I'm Juliet in this $100 million 'Romeo and Juliet' movie. It's based on this play." Summer says.
"This is amazing, Sum." Kourtney says.
"So, I'm not gonna call this goodbye, because you better believe I will be back." Summer says, causing everyone to laugh. "But...