071: You're What I Know About Love

The show was in full swing

The show was in full swing. Summer was stood in the wings with Ricky, Jet and Carlos.
"I'm not ready." Carlos says.
"Dude, yes you are." Jet says.
"You know every line." Ricky says.
"Plus, the carrot does half the work for you." Summer jokes.
"No. I'm definitely ready for the song. I just mean I'm not ready to say goodbye to camp. This summer has been the best." Carlos says. "Is my mascara running?"

Before long it was time for Summer, Ricky and Carlos to go onstage.
"I'll tell you why. We need Elsa to bring back summer." Ricky says.
"Summer? I don't know why, but I've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot." Carlos says.
"I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat." Ricky says.
"Nope." Carlos says, as Summer and Ricky disappear behind the set.
Summer and Ricky go off stage with the set as Carlos has a amazing performance of 'In Summer', before the pair walk back on stage.
"I'm gonna tell him." Ricky says.
"Don't you dare." Summer says nudging Ricky.
Carlos finishes the song before EJ pulls him of stage.

"Hey EJ." Summer says walking over to EJ while Jet and a few of the villagers where on stage.
"Hey Sum." EJ replies.
"How you doing?" Summer asks.
"Nervous." EJ says, with a laugh.
"It's going amazing, you've got nothing to worry about." Summer tells him.
"This is my last time performing with you guys. I want to go out with a bang." EJ says.
"And we will. In a good way." Summer says, laughing at the end. "But you better not forget about me when you go to college."
"How could I? You've become like a little sister to me and I can't forget my little sister." EJ says.
Summer smiles and hugs him.

Kourtney was doing an amazing job at 'Let It Go' when Channing shuts everything off. The whole audience puts their torches on their phones on as Summer and Gina run to turn the stage lights back on. Kourtney continues singing as Gina checks with Maddox what happened as Summer turns the lights back on.
"You don't want to try with me, Channing. You mess with any of my friends one more time and it's over." Summer tells him.
"Come on." Gina says grabbing Summer's arm.
The two run back down the the wings to watch.
Summer, Gina and Ashlyn all hug as they watch Kourtney proudly.
"Yeah!" Summer cheers, as Kourtney finishes and everyone claps.

"Ten minute intermission. And if anyone sees Channing punch him." Maddox says.
"Say less." Summer says.
"Thank you, 10." Carlos says.

Summer had gone to the cabin for a breather to see Nini and Kourtney there.
"Nini!" Summer shouts, hugging her.
"Hey Sum!" Nini says, hugging her back.
"I'll give you guys a minute." Kourtney says before leaving.
"You're doing really amazing." Nini tells her.
"Thank you." Summer says. "Hey, how's the songs coming along?"
"Really good, and you?" Nini asks.
"Been a bit busy but I've got a few." Summer says. "Hey, I need to know about Marvin."
"Okay, but first... uhm... me and my moms... we might moving to California." Nini says.
"What?" Summer asks.
"Please, don't tell anyone. I'm only saying because obviously you and Ellie live with us, but that doesn't mean you have to come with us. I'm sure Ashlyn won't mind letting you stay with her like she did with Gina." Nini says.
"Nin." Summer says.
"I know." Nini sighs.
Before either of them could say anything the bell goes off.
"I um... I have to go get ready for Act Two." Summer says.
"Yeah, go, go. I'll see you after." Nini says.
Summer nods sadly before heading back to the barn.

Summer was waiting in the wings. Channing was on the phone when Ricky walks in. Channing quiclkly ends the call and turns the camera on.
"Ah! The ex shows up the swing his sword. Yes." Channing says.
"Okay, dud. She and I. We're just faking it during rehearsal. We're friends. So get lost, before someone gets hurt. Seriously." Ricky tells him,Channing leaves and Ricky immediately turns to Summer. "You okay?"
"For the first time in forever." Summer says a few tears in her eyes.
"Sum..." Ricky tries.
"Ricky get into character, come on." Maddox says cutting him off.
Maddox hands Ricky his guitar before pushing him out onto the stage. Summer walks closer to the wings to watch Ricky. Ricky sits on the prop rock gutiar resting on his lap. He glances at Summer, who gives him a small smile which he returns before playing.

What is this hollow kind of helplessness I'm feeling?
This type of terror is new
And the fact that I can hardly breathe is now revealing
How much I've changed  'cause of you

Ricky looks straight at Summer not taking his eyes off her for a second.

You light the world for me
You live life fearlessly
Braver then the bravest of us do
You trust, you hope, you dare
You choose to feel and care
I thought that I was strong till I bumped into you

What do I know about love?

Everything I thought I did
You've gone and changed it kid
You're what I know about love

It was officially the bows. Everyone had bowed when fake snow starts falling down. Everyone was celebrating, while they were Summer and Ricky make eye contact, both smiling widely.
"I think it's time for you guys to get back together." Ellie says.
Summer laughs before hugging her sister.

Summer runs outside still in costume, she sees Nini walking towards her car.
"Nini!" Summer shouts running over.
"You were amazing." Nini says, hugging her best friend.
"Thank you." Summer says hugging her back. "So, what have you decided?"
"I'm going West. There's already so much talent at East. And seeing you and Ellie on stage. This is where you belong." Nini says.
"Will I still be able to see you?" Summer asks.
"Of course. You and El have become like sisters to me and daughters to my moms." Nini says.
"I'm still coming to stay for a couple weeks though right?" Summer asks.
"I'll meet you and El at the gas station down the road." Nini tells her.
Summer nods.
"Okay." Summer says.
"Oh. Here's yours and El's opening night cards." Nini says, handing Summer to blue envelopes, before holding out a darker blue one. "And here's the other thing."
"Thank you, so much." Summer says.
"I'll see you at the gas station." Nini says.
"See you at the gas station." Summer replies.
Nini gets in her car and drives away before Summer goes back to the barn.