39-Choir Voice✔

The sun was beginning to rise, yet the sound of birds chirping was barely heard, it was obviously overshadowed by the sound of cars using the already busy streets. Zelda sat on the bed, and slowly got out of it, trying really hard not to wake Link. Once out, she rushed to her own bed and laid on it, her intention was to pretend she had slept there all night. Link was trying hard not to bust out laughing.

LINK POV

She doesn't want me to know... fair.

After the shopping is my turn for people meeting, and I am feeling anxious about meeting them. Are they really other version of me? And if they are, how much do they remember? I feel like I failed them. But at the same time, I want to find them as soon as possible and mend for my mistake, I don't know if there is anything I COULD do to appease my guilt, but setting them as my potential donors IS a good first step.

If they are recognized as my donors, SWORD will protect them. Make sure they own a house and have enough money to buy food. I... WE need them healthy in case I ever need an organ or blood from them. And if they are NOT other versions of me, everything will remain as it actually is. In that scenario I hope these people can still be my donors, I hope I never need an organ, just help maintaining a steady blood supply, since last time...I finished my blood bags and the General feared it would not be enough to bring me back.

That scared my peers, either because they know me and would miss me, or because my death meant SWORD loses an agent. Finding another agent is like trying to find a needle in a pile of hay. This line of work is physically and MENTALLY demanding. Accidents may and will happen, that is why l need a donor.

Link sat at the edge of his bed and grabbed his cellphone, he confirmed that they were on walking distance to a mall, and then started checking a few airlines.

THERE, just bought tickets to travel to Huston today, I am going to cut her shopping time even more so we don't lose our spot on the airplane. Not really sorry about it but I admit it was a dick move. Good thing I have an ace under my sleeve to keep her happy.

Link stands and approaches Zelda's bed, he notices she even took the time to make it look like she tossed and turned all night, earning a smile from him. He touches her arm.

"Wake up Princess, I want to start the day as soon as possible and so do you"

Zelda slowly sits up, stenches her arms a little and yawns.

You are overdoing it girl, just hurry up.

"Good morning, aren't we having breakfast first?" Zelda asks.

"YOU are, that is what the cereal and milk are for, not nutritious, but it will provide you with enough energy for what I want you to do, I need you to be done shopping in 2 hrs." Link said with such finality that the Princess found it hard to argue with him, but she could not stay silent about it.

"That IS crazy, why?" Zelda asks frowning at him.

"I bought tickets for us to travel to our next destination today, but we have to be there on time, for buying early flights I received a 20% discount, the money I saved doing this can be repurposed into buying a cellphone"

Zelda gleams at this "You are buying another one? Could I have your current one then?"

"NO, Mine was provided to me by SWORD, it has expensive applications pertaining my job. The one I am buying will be for you"

*Ready for the downpour?
Not really, hope its quick, girls in general should learn to control their emotions.
*Why would they want to do that? It has worked in their favor for millennia. Manipulation... their most effective and lethal weapon*