Chapter 1

"Brother Jiang, I have really tried my best this month. There are still a few customers who think that the room type is not good and the price is too expensive, so we really can't negotiate." Xiao Pingtou shook his cheap suit and showed a smile that was uglier than crying.

 "I know the performance appraisal is very strict. Brother Jiang, please help me. I have two little ones to support at home."

 The man turned his back to him, leaning against the street lamp and smoking without saying a word.

 The smoke is like cheap Hongta Mountain. If you shake it at random, it will scatter to the ground like withered snow.

 Flathead held his breath for a few seconds, then took out a stack of red bills with the corners rolled up, and reached out to stuff the man's old coat that he had worn for more than ten years.

 "Take it away."

 The two salesmen next to them showed panic eyes and begged in a low voice: "Brother Jiang——"

 "Two more months of grace," the man put out his cigarette butt on the street light pole, and said in a low and deep voice: "Take the deal and seal the deal. I will show you my performance and praise it. There will be no next time."

 He nodded repeatedly as if he had just woken up from a dream. He was still holding the stack of old bills in his hand. He could neither take it away nor accept it.

 The people next to him quickly winked and said, "Why are you still standing there? Brother Jiang is so righteous, let's hurry up and treat him to dinner!" Before Jiang Wang could

 speak, the sound of tearing brakes suddenly erupted not far away.

 He instinctively kicked away the subordinate next to him. The next second his throat was sweet and his body rose into the air. He was directly hit by the out-of-control truck in mid-air.

 "Jiang Wang!!!"

 "Brother Jiang!!!"

 The world was shaking upside down.

 He lost his center of gravity and fell in the reflection of skyscrapers and dilapidated houses.

 He fell into the lake with a plop, and everything fell into darkness.

 Jiang Wang looked at the hazy and gloomy sky, his pupils gradually losing focus.

 The police don't even have to tell anyone about the death, which is fine.

 What a pity this coat is.

 The lake water filled the lungs with putrid moisture, choking and making people want to vomit.

 Jiang Wangshen hesitated for about ten seconds and decided to dig it out himself.

 He was average in water but flexible in stature. He closed his eyes and endured the smell of blood in his throat as he swam higher, thinking that he would be late for the afternoon order.

 The chaotic sound was like a train passing through a tunnel, and tiny pieces of light hovered above the water.

 Jiang Wang opened his eyes and looked up, stretched out his hand to brush away the water plants and kicked hard.

 He emerged from the water dripping wet, surrounded by silence.

 Something is wrong.

 This is not a provincial capital.

 Jiang Wangshen took a deep breath and swam to the shore.

 He was hit so hard that his collar was soaked in blood, his chin was bruised and half of his palm was cut open, and his leather shoes and socks were filled with water.