Chapter 49

Everyone is not surprised that Boss Jiang takes his little friend with him.

 Although Peng Jiahui knew many people in the local area, his business was not as big as Jiang Wang's, and his communication circle was limited to the shanty towns.

 So much so that at first many people thought that the main reason why Jiang Wang refused to marry was to raise children for his ex-wife.

 Later, the news spread gradually, and everything was said.

 Some say that Jiang Wang secretly protects the orphans of the British royal family in a small city, while others say that he is a man of many talents but he is so devoted to his first girlfriend that he even has a child.

 More people can't get enough gifts, so they can only find a breakthrough from the stars, and find ways to let children help transfer bank cards, shopping cards, and New Year red envelopes.

 Peng Xingwang has learned a lot, and when he encounters this kind of people, he always says: "It's okay to collect money, but I will eat it all by myself without saying a word to my brother." and "That's great. I can use the money to buy lottery tickets, uncle.

 " You must not tell my brother that I will take your red envelope!"

 A group of bosses gave half of the red envelope and took it back abruptly: "This... is not good, can you keep it for your brother?" "

 Why?" the child Putting on the face of an unruly rich second generation: "I'm saving money to buy a sports car. If I tell him, won't my small treasury be confiscated?" Jiang Wangle had to use him as a shield for not drinking or smoking, and his life was quite brisk

 . During the day, he ran around and talked with clients, and at night he went back to his home to call Ji Linqiu.

 "My dad actually accepted that scarf." Ji Linqiu sighed: "The two of them are also tough-talking. While they dislike me for spending money, they show off wearing the scarf everywhere and show it to all their relatives." "By the way,

 I I'll be back the day after I buy the ticket. How are you doing here?"

 "No problem." Jiang Wang stepped on his slippers and walked to the living room. He glanced at the figure who was still writing furiously: "Peng Xingwang played the whole winter vacation, and he didn't do any homework. Write."

 "Actually, there is no teacher to correct it," Ji Linqiu said with a smile: "I am busy when school starts, who has time to do this."

 "I don't expect him to win the first place in the grade." Jiang Wang yawned and said, "Young man, do more homework to avoid getting into trouble." They chatted for a long time,

 like Nothing major happened, but there were endless things to say.

 When it was almost over, Ji Linqiu came to his senses: "We are taking a long-distance call across provinces." "

 I'm willing to do it." Jiang Wang kissed the phone: "Go to bed early, sweet dreams."

 When will the WeChat video come? If it doesn't come, he will Making one yourself would really delay people from falling in love.

 Ji Linqiu's absence made the three-story home seem empty, so much so that the children were acting coquettishly and rolling around to sleep with their elder brothers.

 Jiang Wangle was used to him, but he occasionally kicked him accidentally in the middle of the night.

 Fortunately, Peng Xingwang slept like a wild boar in the middle of the night. He just grunted when he was kicked, turned over and continued to dream.