Chapter 95

Children's Day falls on Sunday. Although there will be no holiday tomorrow, Peng Jiahui and Du Wenjuan still asked for leave together, intending to spend one more day with Peng Xingwang.

 They try their best to accompany him as much as possible, just like no matter what the child wants to buy or where he wants to go, they will do their best to satisfy him.

 The feeling of shame is like a thin layer of mist on the outside of an ice soda bottle.

 The tentacles are wet and the body feels cold, but it happens to rise again. It seems inconspicuous but it is difficult to disappear.

 Peng Xingwang went to Yuhan with his parents to watch the evening cherry blossoms and flowers during the day, and went back to his brother's house to sleep at night. The two days passed as if he was dreaming.

 Whether it's going to the amusement park or the botanical garden, sometimes he wishes he didn't have these deliberate gifts.

 If it were my father who accompanies me to do my homework and my mother who picks me up from school, how great would it be to see you every day?

 However, such a plain request is actually a luxury.

 He always knew it.

 When it was time to part, Jiang Wang treated them to a meal and had a meal with them.

 Ji Linqiu originally felt like an outsider and couldn't shirk it, but Du Wenjuan specially called him in and treated him completely as a family member.

 "Xingwang has been fostered in your home, we are really sorry." Du Wenjuan stood up and toasted: "What his father and I discussed is that either he will be seconded to Yuhan to work and take care of the children, or I will rent a house. Come and accompany Xingxing to junior high school and high school. There is always a way and I won't trouble you for too long."

 Xingwang sat among them, appearing a little silent, only smiled and continued eating.

 Peng Jiahui noticed the child's subtle emotions, raised his voice and laughed: "Mom and dad are coming to see you on the weekend, aren't you happy?" "In the future, when dad is free from work, he will visit you more, and we can live in a big house together in the future

 . The days are getting better day by day!"

 Du Wenjuan answered: "Xingxing, mom and dad have always cared about you. In the future, you still have to listen to Brother Jiang and Brother Ji. Don't be naughty, be good!"

 Jiang Wang drank beer and looked at his younger self, suddenly feeling that they were still very similar.

 Whatever is on his mind is easily written on his face. Although he has been trying to change over the years, he has not changed much.

 Logically speaking, a meal should be a feast for both host and guest, but it actually tastes a bit dull.

 When the song came to an end, Peng Jiahui went to start his car, and Chang Hua came to pick up Du Wenjuan with Yinyin in his arms. The two of them returned to their cars one after another and waved to them.

 "Let's go, goodbye!"

 "Xingxing, mom will come see you next time. Come to Yinyin and say goodbye to your brothers!"

 The three of them watched the two families leave, then got back in the car and turned around to go home. .

 Ji Linqiu slept for a full twelve hours yesterday. Today, the notification light on his mobile phone was on all the time. There were frequent calls and messages, but he ignored them all and rested against the car window with his eyes closed.