Chapter 70

The contract was officially sealed by his superiors. Qiu Mo was the first to call to congratulate him. Later, many old friends from Sufeng Group also sent text messages to celebrate his official return.

 Many people have heard various magical legends about Jiang Wang even if they have never met him. Back then, this man was able to own two express delivery stores in Hongcheng. From scratch, he accumulated bit by bit until now. Because he accurately analyzed Sufeng's current needs, and because he is truly courageous and dares to take on the responsibilities, he can become a talent in any industry.

 As the regional general manager, Qiu Mo has to handle contracts. When he saw the share price, he felt pity: "You don't have more points?" "

 No, it's already very generous."

 "That's okay. I'll report it to you in the annual summary. ."

 She grabbed her car keys and took Jiang Wang to the dock.

 Establishing transportation networks is currently the focus of major express delivery companies. Many senior executives are already working together with the country to acquire several train lines and even plan to buy a few planes to further speed up the process.

 "I followed Director Chen, Huang and Dong to inspect the situation in several headquarters before, but I always felt that something was wrong."

 Qiu Mo is only thirty-one years old now. Her ability to grow and be promoted to high positions is due to her high academic qualifications and strong execution ability. closely related.

 Even though she was petite and looked pretty, the fellow workers who passed by on the dock would still respectfully call out "Dr. Qiu" and even stand aside to get out of the way and watch them leave before continuing on.

 "When I visited your home earlier, you reminded me of... a system problem?"

 Jiang Wang was still looking at the slowly leaving freighter.

 It was his first time entering a commercial terminal and he was not very familiar with it.

 Yuhan was known as the thoroughfare of nine provinces in ancient times. It is located in a central location and is indeed full of business opportunities.

 It's just that he hasn't seen a ship floating like hills for a long time, and he hasn't smelled such a river wind that smells of ink and wet with algae.

 Returning to Yuhan again felt like opening up my life again.

 The dark brown river is wide and turbulent, so wide that people always want to open their arms and fall in, returning to the original starting point like a grain of sand.

 He suddenly thought, how did he return to Yuhan step by step?

 It seems that as long as people work hard and find the right direction, they can always return to where they want to go step by step.

 Only this time, he has a lively child by his side, a lover with a gentle smile, and a new house with their names on it.

 He no longer accumulates meaningless savings figures and sits in an empty rental house on New Year's Eve in a daze.

 At this moment, making money is to have the confidence to love anyone.

 "Mr. Jiang?"

 Jiang Wang came back to his senses and nodded with a smile.

 "Take me to the transfer station."

 The business volume in the provincial capital has also increased exponentially in the past two years. Sufeng not only took on freight orders from many large companies, but also began to run small orders for fresh fruits, vegetables, and daily chemical groceries.