Chapter 69

After several months, they finally had time to go on a date together, and the place was quite special.

 Before making the invitation, Boss Jiang drove around most of the couple's holy places in the city.

 Because of his imposing manner, cold brows and brisk walk, he even scared away several pairs of middle school students who were secretly dating.

 People's Park - Too Small for Bourgeois.

 The two men ran over to take a walk, blow in the breeze, and after feeding the pigeons, they quietly found a place to kiss, but they always felt that they were not passionate enough.

 He and he have only been in love for a long time, so there is no need to become an old married couple right from the start.

 Zoo and Botanical Garden - full of children.

 Before I could go into the ticket office to ask about the situation, a bunch of kids inside and outside the park started calling me mommy at the top of their lungs.

 It's so noisy and fussy, even if you want to see a camel, you can't even squeeze a child.

 After much thought, Jiang Wang decided to share his treasured place.

 He wasn't sure whether Ji Linqiu would like such a rough dating place, but he should give it a try.

 After Ji Linqiu got in the car, he realized something.

 They now have a superior-subordinate relationship. As his boss, Jiang Wang can accurately grasp his free time without even asking for an appointment a day in advance.

 ...It seems that those who are near the water and the towers get the moon first.

 A year ago, Ji Linqiu was still struggling to teach children ABCD, and it was impossible to sneak out to play during the working day.

 The place was a bit far away, and it took more than forty minutes to drive. Jiang Wang introduced the situation very naturally on the way.

 "I didn't go through the procedures to apply for a certificate some time ago, and I met a lot of police friends by the way." "

 They told me that there is a private club in the north of the city, in Lushan District. In fact, the membership fee is not high, and the procedures are formal and the firearms are quite complete. I often cooperate with the boss on projects."

 Ji Linqiu wiped the dust on the Coke can with a paper towel, first gave Jiang Wang, who was driving, a sip, and then drank slowly while holding it in both hands, looking very good.

 "You're so awesome."

 "What's the point?" Jiang Wang was so praised that he smiled and said, "I haven't touched a real gun in many years, and my accuracy is not as good as before." "I think you can know a lot of people everywhere

 . My friend, it's great." Ji Linqiu handed it to him again for a sip, and said with a smile: "At first glance, it looks a bit fierce, but he is involved in any industry, coaxing the old lady to talk can make people laugh. ."

 Jiang Wang said casually: "You should have this skill as a teacher." "

 It's different." Ji Linqiu waved his hand: "I can see that you are sincere."

 He liked this about him.

 Xufeng Club is located in a plum forest with red leaves. The crape myrtle trees on both sides of the gate are quite old. It is late autumn now, and the petals have long fallen off, leaving only dry fruits on the branches.