Chapter 97

Jiang Wang woke up very late.

 He was a little drunk yesterday and was too tired from running around on a business trip, so he fell asleep. It was vaguely like he had some dreams, but his consciousness was always confused, half awake but not awake.

 Probably after dawn, the mobile phone began to vibrate one after another. The long vibration is a phone call, and the short vibration is a ringtone, just like the broken sand on Simmons that has not been cleaned up.

 The impact is very small, but it always makes people unable to sleep well.

 When I woke up again, it was already two o'clock in the afternoon.

 He was tired from sleeping, and his shoulders and back were a little sore. When he turned on his phone, he saw more than 20 missed calls and more than 30 text messages.

 The secretary's phone happened to be calling again.

 Anyway, boss, you finally woke up?! The little secretary was so anxious: Oh my god, I thought something had happened to you. I knocked on the door several times at noon and you were not there -

 I was catching up on sleep. Jiang Wang’s voice was very hoarse: What happened?

 I usually ask this question. When doing something, he always has some presuppositions and corresponding solutions in his mind.

 There are families and schools causing trouble, teachers going on strike and refusing to go to class, students fighting with someone during class, or there may be something wrong with the bookstore or real estate company.

 ——Teacher Ji and his family are gone! ! We all want to call the police, can you get in touch? Jiang Wang’s sleepiness has not completely faded away, so that when he suddenly opened his eyes, there was a pain in the back of his head. What does missing mean?

 A parent made an appointment with Teacher Ji at 8:30 this morning and arrived at the classroom fifteen minutes early. As a result, Teacher Ji didn't come until nine o'clock. The secretary hurriedly said: "We probably have something unexpected." I apologized to the parents and explained that the teacher had a fever, so as not to be unhappy, and gave me a voucher. But then my colleague upstairs also came to me and said that Mr. Ji didn't come either.

 ——He always arrives at 7:30 in the morning, drinks tea, reads the newspaper, and then holds meetings with everyone to prepare lessons or chat. Everyone is used to it upstairs, but now he can’t be found!

 I called the home phone, the landline, and the mobile phone was able to receive calls at first but no one answered, and then it was turned off. The more the little secretary talked, the more panicked she became: I even went to Mr. Ji's house to knock on the door. Looking from the yard, the curtains were all drawn, and I couldn't see anything inside, and no one knocked on the door—they, they couldn't have met Something happened to the gangster?!

 Jiang Wang vaguely guessed something, his throat ached. He sat up and smelled the alcohol on his collar. I'll take a look first, and you help me with other things. ok ok, need me to come over?!

 Being not. Jiang Wang paused for a few seconds, and then said: "Teacher, let's calm down first, just use the excuse of having a fever, and we will talk later."

 He was wearing thin clothes, so he picked up a coat and put on his shoes barefoot. He took out the spare key Ji Linqiu put in his pen holder and hurried to Ji's house.

 As the little secretary said, the courtyard door was closed, all the curtains in the room were drawn down, and there were no people or lights. Jiang Wang walked further in, his toes felt cold, and his throat and the back of his head ached. He tapped procedurally. Auntie? It's me, Jiang Wang.