Chapter 14

Peng Xingwang was so embarrassed that his head started to smoke.

 He held Jiang Wang's hand tightly, his face turned red and he didn't know what to do.

 The instigator raised his chin, and the eighteen bodyguards retreated in unison, their black heels making two loud sounds on the cement floor.

 Some of the parents who had never seen the world looked distracted, and the children nearby could not help but look envious.

 ——After all, it was a fifth- and sixth-tier town in 2006. Many children had to go to college before they had the opportunity to visit the provincial capital.

 The primary school students here's understanding of 'celebrities and aristocrats' is limited to the big health care-style rich decorations on TV. When they saw Peng Xingwang being treated like this, they were so surprised that they couldn't walk. They craned their necks to watch for a long time and refused to go home with their parents. .

 "It's amazing... So Peng Xingwang is the young master?"

 "Oh my God, why are there so many people picking him up?!" "

 Hey? Is this a classmate of yours??"

 Peng Xingwang listened to the comments of the people around him. His roots felt hot and he said hastily: "Let's go quickly."

 Jiang Wang bowed as rigorously as a personal butler: "Master, please."

 What are you asking for! ! It only takes five minutes to walk home! ! !

 Before the child could react, the bodyguard in sunglasses on the left gently took the Mickey Mouse school bag with both hands, and the one on the right took the school uniform, and then led him into the extra-long luxury car under the watchful eyes of everyone.

 Jiang Wang helped him close the car door, bowed deeply and sat in the car behind, and the honor guard disappeared.

 Sun Rongrong stood not far away and stared at the whole process, then suddenly turned her head to look at her parents behind her.

 "You don't love me at all, do you?"

 The man and woman looked ugly.

 The wealthy team circled half the city and stopped at the door of the newly opened western restaurant. Before disbanding, they even took a group photo as a souvenir for both parties.

 Peng Xingwang followed Jiang Wang to eat steak again, looking embarrassed and unable to help laughing.

 "Brother, you are like this..." He covered his head with his hands and couldn't think of words to describe it at all: "I don't even know how to explain it tomorrow."

 "No need." Jiang Wang was tasting his lemon flavored chocolate parfait, and hissed slightly from the ice: "When they ask you, just smile and shake your head, don't admit anything." The child has not yet had twenty years later

 . He was proficient in the advanced skills and said calmly: "But..."

 "You can't make up stories, right?"

 "If you don't ask, they will make it up for you."

 From the next day, Hongshan Primary School was Full of mysterious legends surrounding it.

 It was clearly the last few days of the semester, and all the children's attention was attracted by the first-year noble freshman.

 Some people say that he is actually the cross-border orphan of the Queen of England. Some people say that he eats with diamond spoons.