Chapter 26

The herring weighed more than 40 kilograms, so big that even the young and old fishermen nearby were amazed.

 "It can be sold for thousands of dollars!"

 Jiang Wang was curious after hearing this: "Is fish so expensive now?"

 "It's not just meat." Grandpa Peng was also happy for them and waved his hands with a smile: "You didn't know, this herring Ah, small stones can be cut out of the throat, and they are as bright as small jade. Dogs have dog treasures, fish have fish stones, which are good things for children to calm down." Ji Linqiu knew that he was probably talking about bone hyperplasia, and laughed

 . Didn't take it seriously.

 In the distance, Peng Xingwang suddenly howled: "It hurts!!!"

 The child caught the crab and forgot to carry it with a net. Seeing that it was about to run away, he stretched out his hand to grab it, and his two fingers were tightly clamped.

 Jiang Wang instantly remembered the exact same pain he felt when he was pinched when he was a child. He quickly walked over and put his hand in the water and tapped the crab's back.

 Peng Xingwang's eyes were red from being pinched, but he still looked at the crab: "Run away, run away!" "

 You can't eat a few pieces of meat even if you catch crabs in summer," Jiang Wang couldn't laugh or cry: "Your claws are almost pinched off, you need to grow some snacks." "

 It took a lot of effort for me to catch such a big one..."

 After they changed clothes and came out in the afternoon, they found that there were children from the village helping to chop firewood in the small courtyard.

 Jiang Wang suddenly became interested and told his grandma that he wanted to cook a firewood meal with her, so he rolled up his sleeves and went over to cook.

 Ji Linqiu wiped his hair and came over to look at him for a moment.

 "Come on, let's play together."

 Ji Linqiu exclaimed, and like a good student being called away by a school gangster, he also placed wooden blocks next to him.

 "Bang!"

 "Bang!"

 "It's crooked, put it down again!"

 "Bang!!"

 Jiang Wang was easily carried away when he relaxed, and he suddenly gained a sense of rhythm while doing farm work. He opened his mouth and sang: "Ding Ding—— "

 Ji Linqiu naturally answered the second half of the sentence: "Dixi."

 "La~la~"

 "Bo."

 The two of them sang together in tacit understanding: "Teletubbies~~Teletubbies~~"

 "Say! Hello! "

 Peng Xingwang, who came down to get something, stood at the top of the stairs with a complicated expression.

 Jiang Wang came to his senses and coughed with a straight face.

 The child mercilessly ruined the situation: "I stopped watching this a long time ago, you are childish."

 After Peng Xingwang left, Ji Linqiu gave Jiang Wang a slap: "What are you bringing here?" "

 ...Don't you sing very energetically too? Well."

 As expected, the big herring was chopped into two pieces with a big knife. The belly and back were mixed with rice flour and dripped with balsamic vinegar and steamed in a pot. The fish head was stewed with tofu over low heat. The smell directly attracted the two yellow dogs raised by the farmhouse across the road. .