Chapter 81

He could feel that she was a little afraid of him.

 It's the kind of person who avoids a little bit of disbelief after hearing shocking news.

 But Du Wenjuan endured this emotion and hugged him, trying to give him a little more warmth and strength.

 Jiang Wang was rarely hugged by women, and he had few memories of being hugged by his mother when he was a child.

 When he was held by his mother, he seemed not to know how to breathe. After a while, he said: "I don't have AIDS." "I will not go out and mess around with others, nor will I do anything to affect the stars.

 "

 Du Wenjuan panicked: "No, no, I definitely didn't mean that. I believe you."

 She wanted to comfort him but was afraid of being misunderstood, but the news was too sudden, and she was in a hurry.

 "Do you know how long you've been like this...? Have you ever been to the hospital?"

 Jiang Wang was stunned for a moment, then covered his head and laughed.

 When he heard Ji Linqiu say these words, he had exactly the same thought in his mind.

 ——Should I see a psychiatrist?

 ——What unpleasant things happened in the past that made you hate women?

 Dude, don't be too impatient, you will definitely find a suitable girlfriend.

 Thoughts that he had not expressed at the beginning were now reflected back to him by another person.

 "There's no need to persuade," Jiang Wang thought for a moment, lowered his head and said, "I don't like those men on the street either." "If you go to the men's bathhouse to take a shower, you may see

 those men and feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. I won't take another look."

 Du Wenjuan didn't expect that he would say such a thing. After a moment of reaction, she said: "Then... this shouldn't count." "

 No," Jiang Wang shook his head: "A person I like very much. He's a man."

 "I have kissed and hugged him, and I will never regret it."

 Du Wenjuan stood up and poured Jiang Wang a glass of water. Seeing his obedient look, she couldn't bear to ask any more questions.

 The guess has come to mind.

 "That person... is Teacher Ji?"

 She and Ji Linqiu met several times and chatted for a while.

 She also remembered that both Xingwang and Jiang Wang kept saying that Ji Linqiu accompanied them to Yuhan and now works in the same company. The three of them have a good relationship.

 Peng Xingwang is not good at writing, but every time he writes crookedly on a piece of paper, he will definitely mention what Teacher Ji is teaching him.

 Jiang Wang didn't expect her intuition to be so accurate, so he nodded slowly after hesitating.

 Unexpectedly, Du Wenjuan also reached out to cover her head, making exactly the same action as Jiang Wang, smiling helplessly.

 "That makes sense, eh."

 "What?"

 He thought she knew something, but Du Wenjuan looked at him dumbfounded.

 "When I saw Ji Linqiu, I couldn't help but think that this man, like my younger brother, is one of a million." "He has a steady personality, is motivated at work, and is a down-to-earth person who won't get involved just because he looks good