Chapter 10

Thinking of going out on the weekend, Jiang Wang bought some more decent clothes.

 He deliberately wanted to look clean and tidy, but the delivery point was full of dust and dust, and he had to wash himself for a long time every day just because of the dusty smell on his body.

 After Peng Xingwang received the lamb, his appetite temporarily decreased for two days. Later, he was taken to eat a meal of thirteen-spice crayfish and became more lively again.

 He put the dirty and old lamb next to the pillow. Jiang Wang refused to rub it with soap, but he hid the crooked little book with tape.

 Jiang Wang observed for a few days and felt that he accepted the fact that he might have a new mother well, and he felt relieved.

 In Jiang Wang's old memory, Peng Jiahui had brought women to his home since he was in elementary school.

 It may seem annoying at first, but as you become annoyed, people will gradually become numb.

 Never mind, everything is different now.

 ——After buying a house in Beijing in two years, you can raise your children and study in the UK. Why do you still have this headache?

 In the World Cup semi-finals, no one expected that Germany would beat Argentina 5-3. Just such a high number of goals seemed like an astronomical figure.

 Jiang Wang staked 200,000 yuan at that time. Many people were afraid to follow, but a few gritted their teeth and bought together.

 At four o'clock in the morning, when the penalty kick was kicked, half of City A was awake. Then there was a roaring and joyous roar, which scared many women and children and didn't know what was going on.

 "Are you awesome with the surname Jiang?! Can you fucking calculate this??"

 "I fooled around with him. To tell you the truth, I am his distant cousin's neighbor. Hey, this guy really studied the I Ching. , Yi Jing knows about it, right?"

 "Could it be that they are just trying to trick us out of our money? Xie Laosan, I'm warning you, do you know that you are not allowed to gamble on football??"

 A few gangsters had really targeted him.

 He opened the only express delivery station in the city, and he guessed a lot at the sports lottery. Every time he grabbed some money, he could happily spend it for several months.

 However, when they were holding butterfly knives and wondering how to start, Mr. Jiang equipped each of the security guards with a hand-operated electric saw.

 I bought it online through Sufeng Express.

 The chainsaw is the only legal and highly lethal weapon in China, with a frightening and frightening effect.

 Immediately afterwards, Sufeng sponsored two patrol vans for the police station. Security in the area around Hongshan Elementary School and nearby neighborhoods improved rapidly. I heard that the ghost market now closes half an hour earlier than usual.

 Jiang Wang smiled at everyone he saw. Over time, he became recognized as a tough guy by the people around him, and no one with brains dared to offend him easily.

 robbery? Is it because the chainsaw isn’t exciting enough or is it because the police car won’t be able to pull a car full of breadmen? !

 The next day it was time to go out for the weekend.

 Peng Xingwang originally wanted to stay at home and watch Little Dragon Club, but he couldn't resist the temptation of someone's true feelings.

 "You can take a steamer