Chapter 51

"Good Morning Hongcheng" is being broadcast! Today, Cancer, you are busy with everything and don't care about the beginning but the end. However, this week's wealth is on the rise and in full bloom. The love story is that he is close in front of you but far away in the sky——" Peng Xingwang

 snapped He changed the channel with a loud sound: "Don't you believe in zodiac signs?"

 Jiang Wang stretched out his hand to change the channel back. He stared at the station for a few seconds and looked away: "It's just a coincidence."

 He was recently busy compiling textbooks for the tutoring class and contacted Hong Kong. All the major middle schools in the city and provincial capital helped the guys deliver the test papers when they had nothing to do.

 If you want to open a tutoring class with sustained momentum and make the lineup stronger and bigger, the first thing is that the internal teaching materials and questions must be streamlined, classic, and representative.

 Unified teaching materials and unified difficulty distribution make it appear formal and professional.

 So the students in Shuangcheng have been receiving papers every month recently. After finishing today, they will come back with new ones tomorrow. The questions are more accurate every time, and the difficulty is getting closer to the core. It makes people feel cold on the back and sweating on the forehead. alternately.

 The teachers were all smiles: "Like it or not, Gao is not happy, the free papers are so good, it's a good deal!" A well-informed student found out that this was the handiwork of the fourth-generation British child from Hongshan Primary School and his brother

 . Sharpened the knife in Huo Huo.

 Now form a team and go to the bookstore to defeat the dog boss! Ask him to print papers and play with them every day! ! !

 Jiang Wang has been sneezing more and more frequently recently, and occasionally he can still feel resentful eyes. When he looks back, the students in the store are all busy reading books and doing questions, and they have nothing to do.

 Strange, isn't the year of the animal's life passed too early, so I wore red underwear to avoid it.

 Since returning to Hongcheng, personnel changes have been frequent, the company has endless meetings, and someone has not felt the pounding of heart that should be at the beginning of a relationship.

 I finally got home after working hard during the day, and I tried all the social favors I could. There was not only a little boyfriend at home, but also a little bastard.

 I wanted to lean in for a kiss, but Peng Xingwang was sitting next to me doing homework.

 They put their arms around each other and wanted to get close to each other for a while. The child was looking at them while chewing dried sweet potatoes.

 It's everywhere, like a shadow.

 Peng Xingwang IS EVERYWHERE.

 Jiang Wang simply waited for him to fall asleep, then went to the living room to watch a movie with Ji Linqiu. As soon as he put the pillow on the pillow and wrapped it in a quilt, the child came over rubbing his eyes.

 "Ah, I haven't watched this one either. Let's go together! Brother, please make room for me!"

 Jiang Wang's face darkened, and the child felt a little aggrieved: "Brother, why don't you like me again?" "

 No, you will do it tomorrow. You have to go to school, go to bed."

 "Tomorrow is Saturday." The child jumped on the sofa like a puppy and nestled close to Ji Linqiu.