Chapter 17

The next morning, Du Wenjuan came to pick up her child to go to the zoo at 7:30, and was a little surprised when she saw the tidy living room.

 "Does Mr. Jiang have a girlfriend?"

 "No, Xingwang and I took care of it together," Jiang Wangping said bluntly, "He has always been good at doing housework." He

 might also be paying rent through housework in disguise.

 The child's smile never stopped when he saw his mother. He even took her to his room to see the final exam papers, the teacher's homework filled with five-pointed stars, and the butterfly flowers stacked in the handicraft class, as if he wanted to take away every part of himself that she couldn't see. Find out all day long.

 Then he hugged Jiang Wang hard before leaving.

 "Brother, bye!"

 "Bye," Jiang Wang yawned, "Have fun."

 Du Wenjuan glanced at her husband who was on the phone at the top of the stairs and showed an apologetic smile.

 "Mr. Jiang, are you free this afternoon?" She crossed her hands on Xingwang's chest, as if she was afraid that the child would run away: "I have... a fear of heights, and I can't play many sports. It's not good to let the child go up alone."

 "Huh? Okay," Jiang Wang was very talkative, and after thinking for a while he said, "It's also lively when there are so many people. How about I call you Teacher Shang Ji?" "Okay, okay,"

 the woman said with relief, "I'm also afraid that I can't find the topic. , thank you for your hard work today."

 After the two of them picked up the child, Jiang Wang stretched, went downstairs to buy breakfast, and went upstairs to find Ji Linqiu.

 City A is very small, and the zoo can be visited for an hour and a half, which is good.

 People also know that there are not many foreign animals that can be viewed. Basically, they make money through feeding projects. They can feed everything from black swans, alpacas, tigers, and bears. They are also specially equipped with many long forks for passing meat through the barbed wire fence.

 When Jiang Wang first came here, he accompanied Peng Xingwang once. The Monkey Mountain was in a mess, and his face was impatient with the camels being ridden every day, and he would occasionally spit on people.

 At that time, he also wanted to get acquainted with the child, so as not to be regarded as a trafficker, so he bought four barrels of grain feed from the hawker, and just fed the pigeons until he had hemorrhoids.

 Thinking of this, the man couldn't help laughing and knocked on Teacher Ji's door with soy milk and fried dough sticks.

 Ji Linqiu likes to stay up late, so he hasn't woken up yet, so he knocks for almost half a minute before slowly coming over to open the door.

 As soon as the door opened, there was no stifling musty smell that is common in men's dormitories. Instead, the wind mixed with the fragrance of gardenia came out.

 "Morning," Ji Linqiu's voice was a little hoarse: "Sent the child away?"

 "Going to the zoo to play," Jiang Wang handed him the soy milk and fried dough sticks, leaning against the door frame and said, "They are going to Honghe Park to play in the afternoon. Damn, no." If you dare to sit high, you want me to accompany you."

 Ji Linqiu didn't answer, but raised his eyebrows and smiled again.

 "And Brother Jiang wants me to accompany you?"