Chapter 64

Ji Linqiu helped Peng Xingwang make up for the Mathematical Olympiad all afternoon. After coming out, the child was in a daze.

 It's not that the Mathematical Olympiad questions themselves are difficult, but that Peng Xingwang cannot accept the magical reality all at once.

 Teacher Ji, no, Brother Linqiu, he is so good at math! !

 He can actually multiply two-digit numbers by two-digit numbers orally! !

 The elementary school math olympiads are all perverted questions created by a group of evil-minded adults, with many twists and turns and traps.

 When Peng Xingwang lived in Hongcheng before, he could finish the homework assigned by the school in half an hour and then go out to have fun. He would run around in the alleys with Yang Kai and others until he had fun before returning home.

 So much so that Jiang Wang suspected for a while that the child had to be let out for a walk, otherwise the house might be torn down.

 After moving to Yuhan, a new challenge began, which was a wake-up call for a nine-year-old child.

 What! ! Am I not the smartest person in the class! !

 There are actually questions in this world that I can't solve. Damn it, I really can't solve it! ! !

 Wow wow wow, it’s so difficult. Why can they still go to the teacher to get candy after they’ve finished all the work!

 ...It has been more than a week. Am I the only one in the class who has not asked Teacher Shao for candy? I am crying to death.

 Ji Linqiu first did the questions he copied down by himself, and then took the children to read the logical analysis inside. He picked out the most important points and explained them in detail. He was as familiar with them as if he had been a mathematics teacher for many years.

 Peng Xingwang learned very quickly. Once he mastered the trick, he could find the key points at a glance, no matter whether it was a dog turning around and running several times between two people, or a large bathtub filling and draining water.

 It was quite a sense of accomplishment to finish it. I put down the pen with a cry of joy and turned around to look at Ji Linqiu as if I suddenly woke up.

 Ji Linqiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Why, is there something on my face?"

 The child shook his head quickly and stared at him again.

 "You are amazing," he tried to find more words of admiration: "Brother Linqiu, you are my idol now."

 Ji Linqiu was silent for two seconds: "Because I can do math problems?"

 "No, because you know English and math problems! You are a genius!"

 Ji Linqiu wanted to take this kid to university to see the world.

 While the two were chatting, Jiang Wang appeared at the door carrying a mop.

 "Xingxing, I asked Aunt Fu to help take care of you these two days. Your brother Linqiu and I are going to Beijing on a business trip. We will be back in about three or four days." The child was not surprised that they were on a business trip and quickly responded

 . , packed up the stationery and went out to watch TV.

 Ji Linqiu was left a little confused: "Going to Beijing? When?"

 "Book a flight tonight?"

 "Is there a bookseller over there that you want to meet, or are you going to the school over there to talk about something?" Ji Linqiu thought he had made a last-minute decision. , stood up and went to get his suitcase: "I still have a meeting here to watch, and I will hand it over to Brother Duan to host it."