Chapter 56

Peng Jiahui never thought that the plot of social news would come to his own son.

 When he heard that there was a lunatic, Peng Jiahui didn't even take it seriously, nor did he call his son to warn him.

 I always thought that I would be caught sooner or later. How could there be such a coincidence?

 ——It just happened to be such a coincidence.

 On the day of the accident, Peng Xingwang was taken back to his home, where he took a bath, dried his hair, and coaxed him to sleep. He was obedient and obedient throughout the whole process, and there was no trouble at all.

 This kid was not like this before.

 Peng Jiahui knew very well what he had done when he was a fool.

 During the period when his work was not going well, he would humiliate and act like a grandchild in the company every day. When he got home, he would take out his anger on his children, and he would kick them without any reason.

 At that time, Peng Xingwang was thin and timid. He didn't dare to look directly at himself, let alone speak as confidently and loudly as he does now.

 When giving his son a bath, Peng Jiahui once felt like he was dreaming.

 How can a child be so ungrateful?

 Doesn't he hate him?

 Shouldn't the son hate him for making his mother angry, hate him for beating and scolding him at every turn in the past, hate him for fostering him in a relative's home until now?

 Peng Xingwang has almost no thorns on his body.

 Once Peng Jiahui wakes up, he will instinctively put up his guard, fearing that his children will abuse him by doing things he has done before.

 But from before to now, it has never happened once.

 Xingxing seemed to have forgotten all the unpleasantness in the past, and was happy every day as he should.

 Peng Jiahui even told Jiang Wang about it.

 He almost felt that he had some masochistic tendencies and should not be close to children at all.

 "Why doesn't Xingxing hate me?"

 Jiang Wang smoked half a cigarette before looking at him.

 "Just know it yourself."

 Jiang Wang couldn't understand such a child.

 A heart seems to be made of bulletproof glass. Even if rotten eggs and rotten eggplants are crackled into it, it will still be crystal clear and transparent if you wipe it with a rag.

 "Dad, when I saw that madman, I thought how sad you would be if something happened to me."

 Peng Xingwang rubbed the bubbles and said, "Fortunately, Teacher Ji is very skilled. He threw a few balls and knocked the man unconscious." Alright!"

 Peng Jiahui responded awkwardly and used the shower head to help him rinse.

 Guan Hong smoked on the balcony for a long time, and finally left quietly.

 The next day, Xingwang was sent to the hospital. Peng Jiahui invited his girlfriend to his home again and specially prepared a box of cakes as a gift.

 That night when he slept with his son, he thought about many things clearly.

 "Honghong, I can't delay you."