Chapter 96

Jiang Wang didn't have so many worries about dealing with the old lady before, but as soon as Ji Linqiu's text message came over, he felt guilty like a high school student falling in love early and being targeted by the dean.

 Chen Danhong, who was here, was still looking at the bearded foreign teacher reluctantly before he left. He stretched out his hand and pointed: Look at the one in purple over there. ,

 Oh, dalvd, right?

 What daivd, the female one? Chen Danhong looked at the old aunt with envy and a bit of sourness: I heard that she only has one daughter in her family, but her daughter fully supports her learning English and says she wants to teach her. She went to university abroad - what a blessing. ,

 once you get older, you can learn whatever you want, and you can even think about studying abroad!

 Only then did Jiang Wang realize that there was an old lady wearing a purple coat and ironing a small woolen roll standing behind the foreign teacher. She was holding a notebook and waiting with an attentive look on her face.

 He didn't expect that there would be such academic comparisons between middle-aged and elderly people, so he smiled and said: "If you want to study, Linqiu can also accompany you."

 That's not possible, Chen Danhong waved her hands: How can I be so ignorant of the heights of the world? Besides, if I want to go abroad again, I will definitely have to stay and raise my grandchildren - Linqiu is almost thirty years old and is not married yet.

 Jiang Wang dug out a tube of mint candy and chewed it carelessly, not following her words.

 The two of them drove from the parking lot to the fishing port. Chen Danhong was still flipping through the popular science booklet handed out by the teacher with great interest. She probably felt that the car was too quiet, so she looked up at Jiang Wang. Xiao Jiang. Hey...

 Actually, Linqiu told me. She smiled and said: You and he are in love, right?

 Jiang Wang was caught off guard when he heard this sentence. He stepped on the brakes and waited for the red light. He smiled helplessly: "Don't make fun of me. Aren't we going to have a good meal? Oops!

 " Chen Danhong patted him on the shoulder and smiled as if looking at her son-in-law: You're still pretending to be with me!

 Auntie, I'm driving. Jiang Wang's face is not red and his heart is not beating. "Our road is still under construction - how come Yuhan has been building roads for several years and there's nothing left. If you keep teasing me like this, I'll get deducted if I drive in the wrong lane." Three points, and you will be fined when the time comes.

 Okay, okay, Chen Danhong waved her hand: Young man is still so thin-skinned.

 The dinner venue is set at an old restaurant next to the pier. The drunken shrimp and braised roundfish in soy sauce are the local delicacies. Sometimes when the business is booming, there are no seats available for reservation.

 The weather was very good, and their seats were also on the open-air river view terrace. As soon as they went upstairs, the river breeze with the smell of water plants was mixed with the smell of beer. Sichuan peppercorns and red peppers were stewed together with the fish heads. The smell was strong and appetizing. .

 Jiang Wang looked across a dozen tables of diners and found where Ji Linqiu was at a glance.

 The latter was a little worried, but Jiang Wang only shook his head gently. , he will not let go easily, everything is for his consideration.

 Peng Xingwang was already sitting next to Ji Changxia, with a small red flower given by the Chinese teacher on his face. When he saw Jiang Wanglai, he waved happily and filled the bottle of soda before he spoke.