Chapter 19

The enthusiasm of the residents of the small town for the carnival was far higher than Jiang Wang expected.

 This kind of small celebration has a foreign name and includes food, drink and fun, and the time and venue are just right. It is really interesting for locals who live a boring life.

 Jiang Wang originally allocated some publicity funds in advance, but after spending half of it, he found that people were already scrambling to grab the flyers alone, and the hotline phone number could not be stopped 24 hours a day.

 No, to avoid stampedes, we need to hire more security guards to watch out for pickpockets and human traffickers.

 For the first time, the eldest brother felt the pain of making too much money, so he asked a factory he knew well to print tickets temporarily.

 Of course, relatives and friends will be given a batch of tickets first, and each cooperative school will also send a batch of tickets to the family members of service staff. When the bookstore is full, one batch will be given away, and another batch will be available for free for a limited time. There are not many tickets left.

 Jiang Wang rushed his assistant to buy a time clock machine. Once the number of people in the venue reached the limit, no one would be allowed to leave.

 "Brother Jiang, it's not that big of a deal, is it?"

 "It's absolutely not that big of a deal," the man took a deep breath from his cigarette: "We'd rather make less money." We started

 setting up the venue three days in advance and placing tables, chairs, circuits and electrical boards. Don't come here to check the situation in advance.

 Jiang Wang is honest and considerate of win-win outcomes for all parties. He deliberately contacted many schools during the planning period.

 Anyone who intends to purchase guidance books, set up an admissions consultation office, or arrange for students to come as volunteers will arrange dedicated personnel to receive them.

 While he was busy, Jiang Wang seemed to sense some sight, and raised his head to look at the other side amidst the noisy sound.

 Ji Linqiu wore a loose black T-shirt, with a silver chain hanging next to her collarbone, and a lazy smile.

 "Teacher Ji?" The big-tailed wolf smelled the smell and walked over like a human: "You are also here to inspect the work." "

 I applied on my own initiative." Ji Linqiu was in a good mood and let him lead him around: “It’s so lively, there’s even a magician and a live band.”

 Jiang Wang looked at the musician who was still trying out the bass guitar and discovered some interesting details.

 "Teacher Ji likes bands?"

 "Well, it's fun to listen to the live broadcast, but I only have tapes and CDs, so I haven't seen it with my own eyes." Ji Linqiu took a sip of ice coke and said half-jokingly: "If I hadn't been a teacher, I might have I took the initiative to ask if I could go up and sing two songs."

 Jiang Wang glanced sideways: "You go up and try now?"

 "Not today either," Ji Linqiu looked regretful: "There are colleagues today, and there will be students after the launch, so it is not suitable."

 Jiang Wang I found that Ji Linqiu's personality and identity were too contradictory.

 He is a perfect teacher.

 He speaks softly to the students, is patient and gentle in his work, and no one can find fault with his words and deeds in school.

 But the closer you get, the more you can see Ji Linqiu's rebelliousness.