Chapter 23

Jiang Wang had made a little money before, but he was still a little distracted.

 As soon as a person floats, he feels like he can handle anything. If he has money, he can live like a half-god.

 Reality chooses to punch head-on.

 At this moment, there are colorful Shamut children outside the door, and behind the door is the Huakai Fugui Nursing Center.

 Jiang Wang suddenly wanted to be one with this gold-edged sandalwood carved door, and his life ended here.

 Peng Xingwang felt aggrieved and opened the door outside.

 "Brother - why did you lock me out -"

 Ji Linqiu had just finished measuring the dimensions of the wall. When he came downstairs, he still didn't know what happened: "Aren't you going to open the door?"

 Jiang Wang looked at his nose, nose and heart, and warned himself again to open the door. That kid outside is also his own person, so he can't just throw it into the trash can.

 Then the door opened with a bang.

 The child and the teacher looked at each other at the same time.

 "???"

 "???!!!"

 Peng Xingwang yelled first, running into the living room and back with a look of shock.

 "Brother!! What happened at home!!"

 Jiang Wang picked him up expressionlessly.

 "Please explain your outfit first."

 "Oh, this," Peng Xingwang was dangling in the air, still remembering to reach out to protect his triangular pyramid-like hair: "FASHION! Fashion!" Ji Linqiu took a deep breath

 .

 The next second Jiang Wang waved his hand and took off his wig, Ji Linqiu knelt down and rubbed his face fiercely.

 "Peng! Xing! Wang!"

 "You're in trouble!"

 "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

 .

 The summer camp signed by the school is a joint project within the province. All primary school and junior high school students are sent to the quality development center to have all-round play. The fees are high and the environment and facilities are good.

 Generally speaking, summer camps cost 700 to 800 yuan, which is considered to be the top price, but this one costs 2,800 yuan, which is considered to be the top luxury configuration in the province.

 It is said that the teacher took the children on an assault-style camping trip, put on camouflage mud and carried paintball guns for practical exercises, and then went to farm and pick tomatoes together to reminisce about the pain and sweetness.

 The good thing is that the kids really had fun and learned a lot.

 The bad thing is that a group of junior high school students from the same camp got involved and led these elementary school students to play blindly.

 Before leaving, I also taught a lot of messy things.

 Peng Xingwang obviously recognized his new temporary boss outside. When retelling the story, he said, "He also taught us how to recite poetry!!" "A person, a city, a lifetime~~feeling sad!" the child recited in a cadence

 . : "Loneliness~~ is a person's carnival! Carnival is a person's~~~ loneliness!"

 Jiang Wang stretched out his arms to take the child into his arms, smiling politely on the surface, but he was already sharpening his knife.