Chapter 41

When driving back from the amusement park, Boss Jiang seemed calm and didn't seem to be attacked at all.

 Ji Linqiu was in such a good mood that he rarely sang songs on the road.

 Jiang Wang listened calmly for a while, looked at the child sleeping like an octopus in the back seat of the car, and said slowly: "Teacher Ji turns out to be talented in this area." "Not bad."

 Ji Linqiu said with a smile: "I'll sit down It doesn’t feel like jumping off a building.”

 The man hummed and continued to drive in an orderly manner.

 Ji Linqiu noticed something was wrong.

 This guy is wiry and bad, and he is definitely not like this in normal times.

 If someone takes advantage of you, you will immediately want to get it back, let alone today.

 But Jiang Wang now... acts like a fine person.

 Based on his understanding of Jiang Wang, he either had something hidden in his heart, or he had already thought of a counterattack.

 Ji Linqiu had no clue for a while and kept observing his subtle expressions.

 "What?" Jiang Wang glanced at him and said, as if teasing a child: "I'm hungry. There are candies and snacks in the drawer." "You're hiding something from me." Ji Linqiu said sharply: "Speak directly, what's the matter?

 "

 They The two have always been straightforward, and therefore their relationship is better than that of others, never holding back or hiding anything.

 Jiang Wang drove the car with a smile, deliberately not saying anything.

 Within half a minute, Ji Linqiu was defeated and peeled a grape-flavored lollipop from the drawer and gave it to him.

 Boss Jiang held it in his mouth, his voice a little vague.

 "Do you remember, the Chinese New Year will be celebrated in a while."

 "Well, what happens next?" Ji Linqiu realized that the firecrackers would be celebrating the Chinese New Year with him, and his thinking speed suddenly became faster.

 "Before the Chinese New Year and after the final exam, there will be a parent-teacher meeting, right?"

 Ji Linqiu had a very bad feeling: "You won't..."

 "Of course I'm going." Jiang Wang was in a good mood while eating candy: "Why, I also won a small certificate for outstanding parents."

 This year's parent-teacher meeting was held very late.

 Normally it is held during mid-term, but because during the mid-term a child from the school next door first went missing and was found drowned. All schools were busy strengthening safety management and related education. After finishing the work, the superiors just came over to criticize and inspect. Don't care about this.

 It’s okay to hold a parent-teacher meeting at the end of the term. I just want to summarize the results and tell parents to pay attention to safety. There are always parents from Madaha who don’t care about anything when they play mahjong, and there have been many accidents in the past.