Chapter 100

He asked for marriage in one step, and his head was steaming and he blushed a little.

 And a little bit of untimely boyish excitement.

 It is strange to say that some topics may sound dirty, deformed and shameful at first glance, but as long as they are talked about openly and openly in the light of day, the tone is as natural as eating and drinking, and it makes people feel that there is no problem.

 Ji Guoshen originally felt his back numb when he thought about two grown men kissing each other, but when his own son said it as a matter of course, it seemed that there was nothing wrong with him and everything was taken for granted.

 ——Why did you jump directly to marriage??

 Chen Danhong originally felt that she should be angry on the spot after hearing such words, but when Ji Linqiu said it in one breath, she felt strangely relieved in her heart, as if she was Also waiting for this sentence.

 She felt ashamed of this contradictory relief, and could only hold it in for a long time before saying: "But, it's impossible for you two men to go get the certificate." Ji Guoshen said subconsciously: "In the past, the older generation didn't get a certificate when they got married, and their lives are different.

 " . Chen

 Danhong seemed to be asking a question for the seventh aunt and the eighth aunt: "Then they can't have children? What will they do to support themselves in the future?" She asked this question, and she felt ridiculous. If her son stayed in Yuhan, let

 alone To make money in Yuhan, you have already bought several apartments in Beijing and Shanghai. Thinking about Boss Jiang's methods, how can you not be happy in your later years? - No matter how unhappy they are, they will be better off than they are in this old village now. Ji

 Linqiu

 After finishing speaking in one breath, I felt drunk, so I laughed and got up immediately." You think about it slowly, if you need something, go to Yuhan to find me. "He didn't ask for anyone's consent anymore, just turned around and walked out." Going home, Jiang Wang. "

 Peng Xingwang hid upstairs and eavesdropped for a long time, and came down with a mouthful of steamed meat: "Brother! ! You take me back with you! I have class tomorrow! ! "

 Looking at the two old men, Jiang Wang also had a headache, and he didn't say much the whole time, Linqiu had already gone out at this moment, it would not be appropriate to stay any longer. Ji Guoshen sighed, stood up and said, "I'll pack some food for you to eat on the way." Ji Linqiu turned around and looked at them halfway through, as if urging Jiang Wang to take a drink of water before leaving. Chen Danhong said without saying a word

 . Going to the kitchen to pack meals, the old man sat alone in the middle, covering his heart and saying weakly: "I think I have to slow down for other things..." Ji Linqiu stood leaning against the wall like a bad boy: "Then you go

 first Wait, if I don’t go back to work, the company will die violently. "Jiang Wang said in a low voice: "Actually, no, Duan Zhao is about to take the exam to be a firefighter, just in case he can pass the exam. "

 The three of them got back into the car. The night road was illuminated by the car lights, and the old couple said goodbye at the door. The mountain road was winding and winding. Fortunately, most of the road has been repaired, making it much easier to walk than when we first came. The children were full. He fell asleep as soon as possible, already snoring like a little pig.

 Ji Linqiu sat in the passenger seat, covering his face with his hands while looking at the winding road to the top of the mountain. Jiang Wang couldn't help it, and laughed next to him. .