Chapter 74

All kidding aside, on Sunday, Jiang Wang turned down the wine shop, bought a bouquet of white roses, went to a friend's winery to pick up the Irish whiskey he had ordered, and finally returned with fish meal in stewed soup and soy milk noodles. Home.

 Ji Linqiu had just woken up, and his hair was still a little messy.

 He was brushing his teeth when he heard movement at the door and looked in that direction.

 At a glance, he saw Jiang Wang holding a rose wine in his left arm and two bowls of powder in his right arm.

 Ji Linqiu held a toothbrush in his mouth, leaned on the railing and whistled.

 "Handsome guy, your mix and match is very trendy."

 Jiang Wang glanced at the clock and it was only ten o'clock in the morning, and shook the breakfast in his hand: "Go out on a date early?" "

 You haven't either?"

 The two of them simply washed up. Now, sit down at the dining table and share the food.

 The two cups of soy milk were dipped in some overflowing fish soup. It tasted amazing when placed next to the white roses.

 Ji Linqiu received the rose as soon as he woke up and smelled it in a good mood, with a smile in his eyes.

 Jiang Wangle pampered him, held his chin and said, "If you like it, I will bring you one every time I go for a walk." "What are you talking about?" Ji Linqiu laughed

 : "It shouldn't be my turn to give it to you next time. Buying flowers?"

 Jiang Wang wanted to refute for a moment, but was inexplicably provoked.

 He habitually wanted to treat Ji Linqiu as his girlfriend, but he quickly realized that no one of them played the role of 'girlfriend', and even if they went to bed in the future, they would only decide the position based on personal preference.

 It was really wise not to secretly call my wife before.

 "I... can also accept the flowers?" The man hesitated: "I'm sorry to accept them." "Really?

 " Ji Linqiu bit off half of the fried noodles and looked up at him for a few seconds.

 As soon as the two people walked out of the community, there happened to be a silver-haired mother-in-law who was selling strings of white magnolia flowers in a basket. The thin string passed through the center of the calyx and out of the center of the stamen. It was carefully knotted and wrapped around the wrist. The white flowers were beautiful.

 Ji Linqiu leaned over and bought two strings, put them on his right wrist first, then picked up the other string and looked at Jiang Wang.

 The tough man gave in without any hope and obediently handed over his left hand.

 Jiang Wang was not used to being set off by such soft and bright petals. After putting it on, he turned his wrist and looked around.

 "Isn't it a bit pretentious?"

 Ji Linqiu said slowly: "You look very heroic, and it will be even more special when you wear flowers." "

 Besides," he said with a smile in his eyes, "we are not the age to be pretentious now."

 Jiang Wang blinked and suddenly said: "I think it was right to abduct you from Hongshan Primary School." "

 After you left that hellish place and came to live in a big city, you seemed to be able to finally relax and expand your life. All the branches and leaves were stretched out. Damn, you can grow up to be whatever you want."