Chapter 39

When Jiang  bookstore to count the accounts again, he saw a child huddled in the corner and crying with his shoulders shrugged.

 Peng Xingwang was still applying medicine to his head.

 Jiang Wang had no intention of getting involved in the affairs between the children, but he was also afraid that something would happen in the bookstore, so he went over to take a look and found that the person who was in trouble was Yang Kai.

 Yang Kai didn't dare to cry too obviously. When he saw the adult coming, his face was full of shame, so he wiped his face with the back of his hand to hold it in, till he blushed.

 The man took a few glances at the nail marks on his arms and side of his face: "Who scratched him like this?"

 Peng Xingwang dipped a cotton swab in purple liquid and applied it on him: "Don't cover it, I haven't finished it yet."

 Yang Kai felt vaguely Brother Jiang came here to see a joke. He twisted his face and said nothing, but then he let out a long burp.

 Jiang Wangzhile: "You're promising."

 "I will never talk to girls again!!" Yang Kai said angrily: "I'm the one who talks again!!"

 "Which one is it?" Jiang Wang watched the excitement and didn't mind it. : "Zhang Xiaolu gave you a shot, right?"

 Yang Kai's eyes widened: "How do you know it again?"

 Nonsense, she will be your wife twenty years from now, and she will also give birth to a daughter for you.

 Jiang Wang couldn't help but laugh and turned his head to glance at Peng Xingwang.

 The children are timid and cowardly enough to say anything.

 Zhang Xiaolu wore a new bright purple skirt today, and Yang Kai praised her for looking like a morning glory.

 The little girl immediately exploded and reached out to pinch his ears: "Tell me again who is the morning glory!"

 The words became more and more confusing, and then they scratched each other, like two kittens fighting.

 "My mother cut my nails yesterday!" Yang Kai looked unconvinced: "I could beat her even without cutting them!" Jiang Wang remembered

 something and went to the warehouse to get a set of Starlight Tarot cards that had not yet been sold. Come back and hand him the small box.

 "You play this with her for a while, and I promise you won't quarrel."

 Yang Kai was doubtful: "Brother, you can't take advantage of the situation."

 "What's the charge?" Jiang Wang patted him on the head: "I can be your father, you know."

 The child didn't feel that he was being taken advantage of, and he accepted it vaguely.

 Jiang Wang watched him pick up his schoolbag and walk away with his short legs, and suddenly realized that he could trick the little man into calling him "godfather".

 Haha, taking advantage is too advantageous.

 Just when it was time to go home for dinner, the man from the courier company came over on a small electric donkey to pick up the package.

 "Boss! It's yours!"

 Jiang Wangma took it and thanked him, and found that it was from Cizhou.

 It feels very thick and weighs seven or eight kilograms.