Chapter 57

As soon as Jiang Wang was discharged from the hospital, everyone inside and outside the circle received the news, and they all held banquets and invited him to take the opportunity to impress him.

 Before the incident, he was already a mysterious figure in the city.

 I will identify cuckolds from afar and see hyperthyroidism from afar. I will be able to master Feng Shui and calculate my wealth from all directions. I will start from scratch and open up the upper, middle and lower channels, and I will be able to sell face to everyone.

 As soon as the news was broadcast this time, nests exploded all over Hongcheng.

 What, that lunatic was actually caught by Boss Jiang?

 Will he still fight? I heard that his skills are not ordinary, and he carries a machete that is half an arm long!

 Jiang Wang was taking care of various business and friendships, so he naturally had to go.

 But it doesn’t matter which restaurant you go to for a banquet.

 No matter how good a dancer you are, you will inevitably be cheered and toasted by everyone, and you will be asked some random gossip questions. At the end of the day, there will be beautiful women throwing themselves into your arms, as if there is a set process.

 After eating and drinking at noon and evening, we went back to catch an evening show. When we got home, the newly bought coat was so smoked that we couldn't keep it.

 The man felt a little guilty before entering the door. He smelled the collar first and then the cuffs, and finally chose to take off his coat before entering the house.

 In May, gardenias are in full bloom. Their fragrance is strong, bright and bright, and half of the night is illuminated.

 When we moved last year, the front yard was filled with gardenias. Now when I come home at night, I can see the front door of my house without even looking at the road.

 It's like it's stained with a bit of water vapor, it's cool and quiet, and you wake up three points from the alcohol when you smell it.

 He turned the key and opened the door. A light was on in the direction of the restaurant, and Ji Linqiu was still buried in a mountain of papers.

 "Come back?"

 "Well, Brother Sun and the others kept me here, which delayed me for an hour."

 Jiang Wang felt that such a conversation was like an old married couple, and couldn't help laughing: "Are you waiting for me?"

 Ji Linqiu refused to let him take advantage of it. Cheap, he just got up and came over to help carry things, took the coat, smelled it, frowned and said, "Wash this yourself."

 Jiang Wang seemed to be drunk again, looking at him in the dim light and laughing all the time, feeling happy after being scolded.

 Ji Linqiu blinked, reached out and brushed his nose, and glanced at the clear eyes of the man, and quickly got the answer: "You're not drunk." "Nonsense, I rushed to the show three times today, how could I not be drunk." Jiang

 Wangzhang He put his arm around him, buried his face in the other person's shoulder and rubbed it for a few times, saying vaguely: "I'm so drunk, I can't walk straight. You almost feel sorry for me." Ji Linqiu found that this guy's coquettish behavior was exactly the same as Peng Xingwang's

 .

 There is a bit of blatant pampering and arrogance, but it doesn't make people think that she is pushing her nose and face, and she can naturally control her sense of proportion.