Chapter 30

Ever since school started, Jiang Wang would feel a twinge in his heart every time he saw Ji Linqiu.

 This person is in a different state at school than at home.

 Sometimes I bring my working state home, correcting homework and writing documents late at night. Occasionally, I wear silver-rimmed glasses, which makes my eyes look cold and my skin cold and white.

 Jiang Wang was busy with his business and would go to school every now and then to pick up Peng Xingwang from school.

 Although there are usually four security guards guarding the entrance of Hongshan Primary School, parents can actually go in and visit their children just by handing them a cigarette. They look familiar and don’t even need to smoke.

 The edge of the last class is often the time when children are the most agitated. Peng Xingwang would sometimes look around to see if his eldest brother had come to pick him up. If so, he would want to wag his tail, rush out the door and throw himself into his arms at the sound of the bell, and act coquettishly for a while. Go back and pack your schoolbag and homework books.

 At this time, Jiang Wang would see Ji Linqiu as a teacher.

 Teacher Ji always has a textbook or paper in her hand. Sometimes she looks cold when answering parents' questions, but when she turns around to say goodbye to a child, she smiles warmly.

 Jiang Wang usually doesn't like people with two faces, but when he meets Ji Linqiu, he always looks at them more unconsciously.

 It's as if this man's sense of alienation and tenderness are equally charming.

 He was even more willing to see Teacher Ji's cold and ferocious look, as if that would be more real.

 Ji Linqiu would hand over his homework before get out of class. Sometimes when he looked out the window, he would see Jiang Wang smiling outside, and his heart would jump.

 Inexplicably, it's like meeting someone who shares a secret.

 Jiang Wang was aware of his little arrogance and playful state, and also knew that he was not actually a perfect and beautiful teacher all the time.

 He felt that there was some weakness in him that was being touched by that man, even if there was no malice, it would always be touched.

 If they look at each other, the atmosphere will become heated and people will sweat unconsciously.

 Ji Linqiu complained after returning home.

 "If you look at me from the window, I can't act serious and laugh easily."

 "Just laugh." Jiang Wang was puzzled.

 "Teachers can't smile all the time, as it is easy to overwhelm the students." Ji Linqiu wanted to discuss this issue seriously, but felt that this extensive group could not understand: "... From now on, you look at Peng Xing, but not at me." Parent Jiang was very obedient

 . When I picked up the children, I just kept an eye on Peng Xingwang to see if he was doing a good job in class.

 Then Ji Linqiu couldn't help but look at him.

 It just so happens that Teacher Ji is the teacher. When the teacher looks out the window, the students will all scream and turn their heads, just like a bunch of little sunflowers chasing the sun.

 Ji Linqiu: "..."

 Jiang Wangle was so happy to see him like this, going out of his way to pick up the children so frequently that Peng Xingwang was extremely moved.