Chapter 28

Ji Linqiu waited until Peng Xingwang went to the room to do his homework, then called Jiang Wang aside.

 "Why did you send me a greeting card too?"

 Jiang Wang wanted to light a cigarette before answering him, but then remembered that he didn't seem to like smoking, so he put down his groping hand.

 So I had to face this problem head on immediately.

 "Because...respect." He said the first sentence slowly, and the second sentence quickly: "You have changed me a lot."

 Ji Linqiu looked at him suspiciously, seeming to accept this explanation.

 "It couldn't be that Xingxing forced you to write it, right?" He asked him again: "If that's the case... I would feel it is a pity." "Why is it a pity?

 " Jiang Wang finally looked at the other party.

 "Because," Ji Linqiu was also stunned by the question and thought for a few seconds before answering: "I still hope you really want to write me a greeting card." rather than just to cope

 .

 "Of course I mean it."

 After Jiang Wang answered, he left quickly as if he was afraid of other questions.

 He returned to his room, sat on the end of the bed and relaxed for a while, not knowing what he was relaxing for.

 I didn't think about anything else, but I realized that I didn't want to smoke at all.

 Maybe for a long time, he smoked just to escape some problems temporarily.

 He may not need to smoke at all.

 The days were still going smoothly, but one night Peng Jiahui suddenly sent a text message.

 He seemed to be in a bad mood when he sent the message.

 "Boss Jiang, do you have time to have a drink with your buddy?"

 Jiang Wang was drinking beer and watching football at that time. He neither liked drinking beer at night nor drinking football. He just occasionally missed his life twenty years later. .

 I looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:30 pm. It was really not a good time.

 After much deliberation, I still refused.

 The place is at a food stall. Jiang Wang has been here before. The proprietress likes to add garlic to the kebabs. Eating too much will hurt your stomach.

 But in fact, the craftsmanship is very good, and I can control the heat to bake it with just a little bit of caramel aroma.

 The wine glass in front of Peng Minghui was filled, and the empty glass was also filled.

 When Jiang Wang sat in front of him, the middle-aged man was already a little drunk, and he burped before he could speak.

 Jiang Wang came here today and had no intention of being a nanny for this bastard anymore. He just wanted to see what this guy wanted to do.

 Maybe it was because his father called him brother in the middle of the night, so he had no choice but to come here.

 "Dumped again?" He said calmly: "You also said that love is not a good thing."

 Peng Jiahui waved his hand and was minding his own business.

 The beer barrels in the barbecue restaurant are actually mixed with water. The alcohol content is not as high as that in the freezer, so it is durable.